Lin gets upset with Melo and Amare for not being able to grab the board (video)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 515 515
 justinjones said:
there is a difference between getting beat and not trying. he is yelling at them for not even fuking trying
gooden just made a good play what yall so hype about?
 6 years ago '09        #82
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2777 2777
Damn, these n*ggas put in 0 effort to hustle for a rebound.
 6 years ago '11        #83
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Hold That said:
Damn family why you so angry for.. you need to relax. What D.Rose got to do with this? Someone fu*ked your girl? You not getting money? Life got you down? How this go from a basketball discussion to personal attacks? You need a hug n*gga What exactly is an "online bum" by the way, thats new to me You must be of asian decent though, probably why you defending him so hard. News flash for you BOXDEN does not equate to LIFE, so I'm not sure how me discussing about my favorite team and player 90% of the time on a sport message board equate to D.Rose being my life.. When I get on a sports forum, is it crazy that one would discuss their favorite player and team most of the time?

And the.key word you use.is.behind closed doors. Lin hasn't put.in enough work to yell at Stat.. Not about.being a back seat n*gga its.about some Dleague legend coming in trying to.run sh*t like he a.vet. Every player in the NBA earned their stripes to.become a vocal leader. They atleast chilled for.one.season, put in work and came back next year to be vocal. Its a respect factor.

This.skyrocket.hard.to text.on got.periods.all.over the.place
How did race get into this? That could have been Steve Novak yelling, Tony Douglas yelling or whomever. Ya'll sitting here acting as if this is for the defense of Jeremy Lin, when it's more of, yeah Stat and Carmelo deserved that.

It don't matter.... you got the balls to say something says more of who you are. Here's the thing with that play, Lin was directly involved, putting up that lockdown D, so yeah he gon be pissed. I'd be pissed too. I'm sure ANYONE would, ONLY difference is who do and who don't say something.

In that precise moment, Lin had played 40+ minutes already more than any of the other players... with the ball in his hands 80% of the time. Of course, you gon be pissed.

I can tell you haven't played much sports in your life. No one sits there and starts analyzing in THAT MOMENT.... oh I haven't put in enough work so I'm not gonna yell at these guys for not trying hard. ANYONE deserves to get yelled at for not putting full effort on a last second play. You in the fu*kin moment, not sitting on a got damn forum analyzing what just happened. Stat and Melo ain't gon get yelled at by D'antoni, someone needs to say something. I'm sure after the game everybody cooled down anyways, only people still talking about it are us fans.

An online BUM is someone who spends a sh*tload of time online, doing the same sh*t over and over. No Boxden does not equate to LIFE, but I think everyone can agree, you spend most your time on BOXDEN talking about the Bulls. Someone can make a bulls thread right now talking sh*t, and you'd be there anywhere from 1 minute to less than a couple hours. You a fu*kin BUM n*gga.

Like I said, you got the mind of a back seat n*gga. That's all that really needs to be said to understand your thought process.

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by PTC; 03-10-2012 at 03:18 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #84
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
Wheres Trevor Ariza when the Knicks need him
 6 years ago '10        #85
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 PTC said:
How did race get into this? That could have been Steve Novak yelling, Tony Douglas yelling or whomever. Ya'll sitting here acting as if this is for the defense of Jeremy Lin, when it's more of, yeah Stat and Carmelo deserved that.

It don't matter.... you got the balls to say something says more of who you are. Here's the thing with that play, Lin was directly involved, putting up that lockdown D, so yeah he gon be pissed. I'd be pissed too. I'm sure ANYONE would ONLY difference is who do and who don't say something.

In that precise moment, Lin had played 40+ minutes already more than any of the other players... with the ball in his hands 80% of the time. Of course, you gon be pissed.

I can tell you haven't played much sports in your life. No one sits there and starts analyzing in THAT MOMENT.... oh I haven't put in enough work so I'm not gonna yell at these guys for not trying hard. ANYONE deserves to get yelled at for not putting full effort on a last second play. You in the fu*kin moment, not sitting on a got damn forum analyzing what just happened. Stat and Melo ain't gon get yelled at by D'antoni, someone needs to say something.

An online BUM is someone who spends a sh*tload of time online, doing the same sh*t over and over. No Boxden does not equate to LIFE, but I think everyone can agree, you spend most your time on BOXDEN talking about the Bulls. Someone can make a bulls thread right now talking siht, and you'd be there anywhere from 1 minute to less than a couple hours. You a fu*kin BUM n*gga.

Like I said, you got the mind of a back seat n*gga. That's all that really needs to be said to understand your thought process.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #86
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
The difference between people who participate in the real world, and people who play sports in the real world is clearly evident when sh*t like this happens.
 6 years ago '08        #87
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
Listen up , if I catch 1 of you NYK BX fans talkn bout KEEP Lin TRADE MELO or STAT in front of me 1 day imma slap the dog sh*t out of you.

Lin was a great story for a couple weeks, as soon as you lost out on Bron tho yall attention shifted to Melo now you want the undrafted kid to make max money ungrateful fu*ks

Knicks aren't my team but in the East I root for NY to beat Mia and Chi...yall gonna have me rooting for the Brooklyn Nets to stomp yall sh*t in soon tho.
 6 years ago '07        #88
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15081 15081
 PTC said:
The difference between people who participate in the real world, and people who play sports in the real world is clearly evident when sh*t like this happens.
ppl rather follow than lead
 6 years ago '11        #89
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 timdog said:
ppl rather follow than lead
yeah, that too...
 6 years ago '10        #90
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 30598 30598

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #91
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Mike Nitty said:
Listen up , if I catch 1 of you NYK BX fans talkn bout KEEP Lin TRADE MELO or STAT in front of me 1 day imma slap the dog sh*t out of you.

Lin was a great story for a couple weeks, as soon as you lost out on Bron tho yall attention shifted to Melo now you want the undrafted kid to make max money ungrateful fu*ks

Knicks aren't my team but in the East I root for NY to beat Mia and Chi...yall gonna have me rooting for the Brooklyn Nets to stomp yall sh*t in soon tho.
knicks fans are too fickle

then the other overzealous lin fans get heated whenever someone doesn't speak favorably of him
 6 years ago '07        #92
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
 cookthacoke187 said:
Lin should demand a trade
 6 years ago '04        #93
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 255 255
Lin still gave up 25 to brandon in that game .......whole team is dysfunctional.

trade melo .
 6 years ago '06        #94
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Lin had every right to be angry lmao!!!! He may be green but he gives it 100 percent.Melo and Amare at the rim standing there liike there to good for that sh*t lol
 6 years ago '07        #95
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I respect Jeremy Lin for barking on them
 6 years ago '10        #96
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 SmoothTay said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #97
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
people seriously saying lin had no right to yell at them?

melo and amare are unmotivated overpaid bums. if he doesn't yell at them for being fu*k ups who will?

knicks are once again in cap hell with an .500 team
 6 years ago '05        #98
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,153 | Props total: 19867 19867
 Skratch said:
Ya'll some hoes, so Lin cant yell at melo and amare becauses them n*ggas are allegedly superstars and vets and lins not? real hoe sh*t, i bet ya'll dont curse your mom & dad out because there your parents right?

03-10-2012, 03:53 PM         #99
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boston gets rid of Rondo and Lin signs with Boston
 6 years ago '11        #100
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,944 | Props total: 2813 2813
 Bea5T said:

Lin D's up jennings but the 2 "super stars" can't box out to grab a board
The Knicks need to trade Melo and Amare for Dwight Howard. Just do it. They need the post presence. They will be able to start J.R Smith, maybe swing Hedo too in the deal. Someone needs to get a deal done quick, or they will not be seeing the playoffs. Last night was fu*king embarrassing.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy