Lin gets upset with Melo and Amare for not being able to grab the board (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
 PTC said:
I can tell you a back seat n*gga.

A real n*gga would recognize real, and that's a player gettin mad at the two superstars on the team for fu*king up due to HEART AND EFFORT not a mental mistake, talent disparity or incapability... or just poor play. It's a damn rebound son.

Derek Fisher yelled at Kobe all the damn time behind closed doors... and this n*gga been the worst PG in the league for how long now.

Shut yo dumbass up and stay being an online bum... Derrick Rose don't know who you are but your LIFE consists of 90% of him in your thoughts and daily functions. fu*kin child groupie
Damn family why you so angry for.. you need to relax. What D.Rose got to do with this? Someone fu*ked your girl? You not getting money? Life got you down? How this go from a basketball discussion to personal attacks? You need a hug n*gga What exactly is an "online bum" by the way, thats new to me You must be of asian decent though, probably why you defending him so hard. News flash for you BOXDEN does not equate to LIFE, so I'm not sure how me discussing about my favorite team and player 90% of the time on a sport message board equate to D.Rose being my life.. When I get on a sports forum, is it crazy that one would discuss their favorite player and team most of the time?

And the.key word you use.is.behind closed doors. Lin hasn't put.in enough work to yell at Stat.. Not about.being a back seat n*gga its.about some Dleague legend coming in trying to.run sh*t like he a.vet. Every player in the NBA earned their stripes to.become a vocal leader. They atleast chilled for.one.season, put in work and came back next year to be vocal. Its a respect factor.

This.skyrocket.hard.to text.on got.periods.all.over the.place

Last edited by Hold That; 03-10-2012 at 10:32 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #62
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
 Mr. Perez said:
Yeah he's asian^^^^^

After lin u are able to tell who's asian and not on boxden
Yeah I kinda figured, dude started personally attacking me out the blue, like I slapped his mother or something.. He took real personal offense to it, and you can see in his post..

Thing is, it's not even about his race, I'd be saying the same sh*t if Lin was black, hell I hope the kid succeeds, but baby steps, just earn his stripes. He starts yelling at players to early, before putting in work, is how he loses the respect of his teammates, gain that respect by leading by example first year and they will die for you, next year he can yell at all the players he wants Also Fisher came in the SAME YEAR Kobe did, on the same team, so they have that level and friendship that they can do that with each other, Lin was sleeping on someone couch just 3 months ago begging the Preist to pray not to get cut.

real question is why this asian dude calling me a n*gga though, when they get a pass

Last edited by Hold That; 03-10-2012 at 11:08 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #63
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,098 | Props total: 5459 5459
 htown said:
lol Lin makes some of the dumbest mistakes when driving sometimes...I bet everyone on her would be singing a different tune if Amare woulda been barkin at Lin after 1 of his 8000 turnovers

A good amount of Lin's turnovers are due to Amare and Melo out of shapped a.sses not catching his passes. If it werent for that Lin would've only had 3 turnovers yesterday instead of 5. Plus Lin's turnovers have been going down.

But yeah lets make this about one of the few Knick players who played well yesterday.

Last edited by QB Eagles; 03-10-2012 at 11:30 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #64
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Lin, Melo, & Amare all put up 20 & 10 (or close to it) and they still lost
 6 years ago '05        #65
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1317 1317
I mentinoed this last night in the game thread!

They had a chance there if they coulda got that rebound, Lin played GREAT defense vs Jennings on that play and then the idiots Amare and Melo just SIT STILL and watch the rebound go to a bucks player for the put back.

LAZY MOTHAfu*kAS on D Melo and Amare! I am glad Lin yelled at em, if the coach aint gonna do it hten someone has gotta.

Its not just last game, its happened ALOT this year, you see Jeffereies or Chandler playign good D and making there man shoot a horrible shot, but then NO ONE rebounds! Melo and Amare constantly just sit around on D and when it comes to rebounding. If you have watched 80-90% of the knicks games thsi year you would relize that this aint the first time this has happened. Amare and Melo ONLY care about offense and getting nice stats, dont give a flyign fu*k about rebounding, playing D or winning.

Last edited by katalist; 03-10-2012 at 11:09 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #66
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,098 | Props total: 5459 5459
 katalist said:
LAZY MOTHAfu*kAS on D Melo and Amare! I am glad Lin yelled at em, if the coach aint gonna do it hten someone has gotta.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #67
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Mr. Perez said:
Yeah he's asian^^^^^

After lin u are able to tell who's asian and not on boxden
 03-10-2012, 11:32 AM         #68
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lin way outta line...scrub a.ss asian letting his new found popularity go to his head. Did Melo and Amare at yo bi*ch a.ss when you went like 1-10 and had 8 turnovers against Miami and cost your team the game. How abut when Tony Parker dropped 32 or when Deron Williams dropped 38 on your bi*ch a.ss. Or how about Rondo having a triple double with 17 god damn rebounds and 20 a.ssists. Lin better check his fu*kin self...
 6 years ago '07        #69
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,461 | Props total: 14898 14898
lin pulled they card and they aint do sh*t cuz they know they could have put more effort in to getting the rebound
 6 years ago '10        #70
kawgre12 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,109 | Props total: 7668 7668
 Youngin19 said:
Lin way outta line...scrub a.ss asian letting his new found popularity go to his head. Did Melo and Amare at yo bi*ch a.ss when you went like 1-10 and had 8 turnovers against Miami and cost your team the game. How abut when Tony Parker dropped 32 or when Deron Williams dropped 38 on your bi*ch a.ss. Or how about Rondo having a triple double with 17 god damn rebounds and 20 a.ssists. Lin better check his fu*kin self...
 03-10-2012, 12:38 PM         #71
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya'll some hoes, so Lin cant yell at melo and amare becauses them n*ggas are allegedly superstars and vets and lins not? real hoe sh*t, i bet ya'll dont curse your mom & dad out because there your parents right?
 6 years ago '04        #72
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 QB Eagles said:

A good amount of Lin's turnovers are due to Amare and Melo out of shapped a.sses not catching his passes. If it werent for that Lin would've only had 3 turnovers yesterday instead of 5. Plus Lin's turnovers have been going down.

But yeah lets make this about one of the few Knick players who played well yesterday.
i see you just want to ignore the fact that Lin cant defend ANYONE!
 6 years ago '04        #73
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Skratch said:
Ya'll some hoes, so Lin cant yell at melo and amare becauses them n*ggas are allegedly superstars and vets and lins not? real hoe sh*t, i bet ya'll dont curse your mom & dad out because there your parents right?
no Lin cant yell at anyone because he dont play D either
 6 years ago '04        #74
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
exactly....
 6 years ago '11        #75
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
lin better be easy b4 somebody punch him in his chest
 6 years ago '07        #76
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Bullseye said:
If you playing like a b*tch, you need to get told about it no matter how many years you been playing. Lin is about winning, not losing. How you think he got to this point? He don't put up wit bullsh*t.

Lin D'd Jennings up perfectly. He gave the Knicks an opportunity to win it right there by forcing him to throw up an ugly a.ss airball. How do two tall a.ss Knicks miss a rebound over one Milwaukee Buck? GTFO. Anybody woulda been pissed in Lin's situation.
This n*gga was averaging damn year 10 turnovers a game and nobody started jumping around on the court

And even his D is garbage half the time... Rondo put up damn near 20/20/20 on this n*gga

Can't blame him for yelling at this n*gga though

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #77
TommyGunzz84 
space
space
$205 | Props total: 75 75
 6 years ago '04        #78
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,373 | Props total: 6392 6392
ask yourself this question... who else is going to motivate them two?

its not going to work having the two best players being the way they are
 6 years ago '04        #79
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,373 | Props total: 6392 6392
there is a difference between getting beat and not trying. he is yelling at them for not even fuking trying
 6 years ago '04        #80
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
^^^^

he does have heart!...he does give effort...
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy