Lin gets upset with Melo and Amare for not being able to grab the board (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
lol that n*gga took Amare n Melo soul right there

how u gonna let a Dleague a.ss n*gga yell at you in front of all those people?
 6 years ago '10        #42
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
hmmm

on one hand I feel like lin had a reason to be mad cuz the game was close and them n*ggas wasnt on the boards like they should have been cuz it was too easy for ilyasova to get that put back

on another hand who the fu*k is lin to be barking at melo and stat? n*gga you still smell like d-league gymnasiums and you chewing out 2 veteran stars? lil n*gga need to slow his role and earn some stripes first before he get to talkin down on n*ggas above his pay grade
 03-10-2012, 02:41 AM         #43
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Luke Walton for Jeremy Lin.
Really? I'd do Walton, MWP, Blake, Fish and Barnes for Lin, Chandler and a 1st round pick.
 6 years ago '07        #44
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Who is this n*gga to be yelling at n*ggas who done put years of work in

I don't remember these n*ggas crying when he was handing the ball to the other team and getting embarrassed by Miami and Boston

Amare fu*kin sucks d!ck though
 6 years ago '10        #45
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 ondatpurple said:
hmmm

on one hand I feel like lin had a reason to be mad cuz the game was close and them n*ggas wasnt on the boards like they should have been cuz it was too easy for ilyasova to get that put back

on another hand who the fu*k is lin to be barking at melo and stat? n*gga you still smell like d-league gymnasiums and you chewing out 2 veteran stars? lil n*gga need to slow his role and earn some stripes first before he get to talkin down on n*ggas above his pay grade

but yea i feel the same way.

he think he the Star now.he prolly think "why did this fat n*gga and this blind n*gga come back and fukk up my Swag fukk both these over payed bi*ch n*ggas"
 6 years ago '10        #46
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
Jeremy Lin is a winner, Amare and Melo wish they had his heart. I promise you, Lin will win a championship before Melo and Amare. I'm a fan of Melo and Stat but there is no denying they haven't been playing to their full ability and potential as of late. Lin is just frustrated about these dudes not caring.
 6 years ago '05        #47
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
 Hold That said:
The audacity of this n*gga to start yelling at anyone.. NYC really gassed this dude up to thinking this is his team, were they yelling at him when he was generating 8TO's a game and getting bottled up by anyone with a respectable defense?

Gooden did a nice job of just batting the ball out, it happens all the time, I could see if Gooden literally grabbed the board over the both of them.. Amar'e had 27/11reb this game, so it's not like he was out there not working.
Man shut the fu*k up. We were winning without these n*ggas and Lin always does his part n*gga, shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '11        #48
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Hold That said:
The audacity of this n*gga to start yelling at anyone.. NYC really gassed this dude up to thinking this is his team, were they yelling at him when he was generating 8TO's a game and getting bottled up by anyone with a respectable defense?

Gooden did a nice job of just batting the ball out, it happens all the time, I could see if Gooden literally grabbed the board over the both of them.. Amar'e had 27/11reb this game, so it's not like he was out there not working.
I can tell you a back seat n*gga.

A real n*gga would recognize real, and that's a player gettin mad at the two superstars on the team for fu*king up due to HEART AND EFFORT not a mental mistake, talent disparity or incapability... or just poor play. It's a damn rebound son.

Derek Fisher yelled at Kobe all the damn time behind closed doors... and this n*gga been the worst PG in the league for how long now.

Shut yo dumbass up and stay being an online bum... Derrick Rose don't know who you are but your LIFE consists of 90% of him in your thoughts and daily functions. fu*kin child groupie
 6 years ago '05        #49
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
They should trade both of them, honestly. They'd be way better off. Neither will ever win. Together or alone. Two of the most selfish one dimensional bums that don't play a lick of defense or even attempt to.

I'd offer Melo for Dwight and Amare for whatever scorer(s) I can get to replace Melo.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 03-10-2012 at 04:29 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #50
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
 cookthacoke187 said:
Lin should demand a trade
 6 years ago '09        #51
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
 cookthacoke187 said:
Lin should demand a trade
doesn't his deal end this year?
hopefully for his sake it does, he can go to a better team
 6 years ago '11        #52
QB Eagles 232 heat pts232
space
space
$14,120 | Props total: 5489 5489
This is why defense is a team effort. Whats the point of locking your man up if players aint gon grab a rebound? Some players are not helping out and its counterproductive. Dantoni should address that.
 6 years ago '04        #53
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 breakingbad said:
lin? didn't jennings drop 25 on his a.ss lol
exactly....guards was running around Lin ALL GAME!
 6 years ago '07        #54
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 INF4MOUS said:
Who is this n*gga to be yelling at n*ggas who done put years of work in
If you playing like a b*tch, you need to get told about it no matter how many years you been playing. Lin is about winning, not losing. How you think he got to this point? He don't put up wit bullsh*t.

Lin D'd Jennings up perfectly. He gave the Knicks an opportunity to win it right there by forcing him to throw up an ugly a.ss airball. How do two tall a.ss Knicks miss a rebound over one Milwaukee Buck? GTFO. Anybody woulda been pissed in Lin's situation.
 6 years ago '04        #55
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 ant30ant33 said:
Melo,Amare & Dantoni get all blame 4 losses but no credit for wins
Lin was shooting bricks in Boston and his defense on Rondo was absent but did Melo & Amare yell at him for it
Lin need to chill with the emotions and learn how to deal with these Knicks L's

exactly....Lin has been getting destroyed by guards that last 6-7 games...no defense at all.
 6 years ago '04        #56
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bullseye said:
If you playing like a b*tch, you need to get told about it no matter how many years you been playing. Lin is about winning, not losing. How you think he got to this point? He don't put up wit bullsh*t.

Lin D'd Jennings up perfectly. He gave the Knicks an opportunity to win it right there by forcing him to throw up an ugly a.ss airball. How do two tall a.ss Knicks miss a rebound over one Milwaukee Buck? GTFO. Anybody woulda been pissed in Lin's situation.
Jennings was running right by Lin ALL GAME! he should be pissed at himself!
 6 years ago '11        #57
QB Eagles 232 heat pts232
space
space
$14,120 | Props total: 5489 5489
 breakingbad said:
lin? didn't jennings drop 25 on his a.ss lol

You say it like he dropped 40 on him. C'mon, Lin did his part.

Last edited by QB Eagles; 03-10-2012 at 09:44 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #58
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
^^^u buggin...Lin cant stay in front of anyone!
 6 years ago '12        #59
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 youknowmystelo said:
Your parents let you stand up late on weekends?
 6 years ago '04        #60
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
lol Lin makes some of the dumbest mistakes when driving sometimes...I bet everyone on her would be singing a different tune if Amare woulda been barkin at Lin after 1 of his 8000 turnovers
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy