Lin gets upset with Melo and Amare for not being able to grab the board (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Bea5T 137 heat pts137 OP
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Hold That said:
Amar'e had 27/11(game high in boards out of both teams), Stat was putting in work tonight.
11 rebounds isnt sh*t when you are the only big on your team

fu*k out of here

n*gga is straight a.ss
 6 years ago '10        #22
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,367 | Props total: 9625 9625
I respect that

Its a shame that I see more fundamentals from 2 rookies in Shump and Jorts than those two dudes.
 6 years ago '05        #23
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Bea5T said:
11 rebounds isnt sh*t when you are the only big on your team

fu*k out of here

n*gga is straight a.ss
11 rebounds aint sh*t now? Since when? I guess 15 is the lucky number for just OK.. and 20 is actually putting work..

My mistake I get it now.
 6 years ago '05        #24
Bea5T 137 heat pts137 OP
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Hold That said:
11 rebounds aint sh*t now? Since when? I guess 15 is the lucky number for just OK.. and 20 is actually putting work..

My mistake I get it now.

Drew Gooden was the starting center on the bucks and you are praising amare for pulling double digit rebounds for once
 03-10-2012, 01:25 AM         #25
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
The audacity of this n*gga to start yelling at anyone.. NYC really gassed this dude up to thinking this is his team, were they yelling at him when he was generating 8TO's a game and getting bottled up by anyone with a respectable defense?

Gooden did a nice job of just batting the ball out, it happens all the time, I could see if Gooden literally grabbed the board over the both of them.. Amar'e had 27/11reb this game, so it's not like he was out there not working.
 6 years ago '09        #26
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 633 633
Melo & Amare been in the league for a decade and people still surprised they play sh!tty D and put no effort into rebounding
 6 years ago '05        #27
space
space
 Bea5T said:

Drew Gooden was the starting center on the bucks and you are praising amare for pulling double digit rebounds for once
I'm wondering why he's being thrown under the bus after having a 27/11 game? There's certain games where you can hate on Amar'e but this wasn't the one.. As I said, Gooden did a good job of batting the ball, so another teammate had a chance to grab it. It happens, nothing can really be done about it.

It's gotten to the point where if this n*gga does good, he's getting sh*tted on for not making every single play, if he does bad he's going to get sh*tted on again..

n*ggas like Lin can go out there have 8TO's in the first half, and be loved and adored by the fans and patted on the back and say "get em next time".. As of right now he's shown us nothing more than he's a bum slayer, when the elite defenses roll around he freezes up and looks like he should be in the DLeague. NYC pretty much changed their entire offense around to accomodate him. Lin should be adjusting to Amar'e and Melo, the two proven superstars, instead they are forced to adjust to Lin(whom the offense is being tailored around)..

Last edited by Hold That; 03-10-2012 at 01:31 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #28
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 30552 30552
Dantoni wont yell at these lazy n*ggas

Sombody gotta do it it dont matter if its lin or the fu*king ball boy these n*ggas need a kick in the a.ss.

Wish pop or thibs was our coach

Last edited by SmoothTay; 03-10-2012 at 01:31 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #29
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30379 30379
It doesn't take a n*gga from Harvard to understand this team just ain't working.....

oh wait,

maybe it does.
 6 years ago '04        #30
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Melo,Amare & Dantoni get all blame 4 losses but no credit for wins
Lin was shooting bricks in Boston and his defense on Rondo was absent but did Melo & Amare yell at him for it
Lin need to chill with the emotions and learn how to deal with these Knicks L's
 6 years ago '04        #31
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Amar'e's Done... Melo dont give a fu*k...

Knicks Lost
 6 years ago '09        #32
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 633 633
 SmoothTay said:
Dantoni wont yell at this lazy n*ggas

Sombody gotta do it it dont matter if its lin or the fu*king ball boy these nighas need a kick in the a.ss.

at Thibs losing his voice during games trying to get Melo & Amare to play D
 03-10-2012, 01:37 AM         #33
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Amar'e had 27/11(game high in boards out of both teams), Stat was putting in work tonight.
So you are saying he did good all game but choked in the last minutes by not correctly boxing out and getting that much needed rebound... So you are defending Stat cuz he had 27/11.

:hmm:

so to recap... you are defending a player who CHOKED when it came to making a clutch play in a game? A player who for the majority of the game played well, correct?

Let me hold that thought and allow you to chime in if needed

6 years ago '07        #34
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 SmoothTay said:
Dantoni wont yell at these lazy n*ggas

Sombody gotta do it it dont matter if its lin or the fu*king ball boy these n*ggas need a kick in the a.ss.

Ya'll had a chance to get him too...damn I'm glad ya'll decided to go with Antoni! That was even better than taking Eddy Curry off our hands.
 6 years ago '07        #35
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
I'd be mad too if Stat boxed out Melo and neither got the rebound Lin played good defense too. They allowed Ilyasova to put that up like he was playing 21 and sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #36
space
space
cookthacoke, If you look at the video amare started to box out, as soon as jennings shot, he had gooden on his back and even had his right arm holding gooden to his back, the ball just bounced off the rim long and allowed Gooden to make a tip. It happens. Not an excuse but also not a reason to hate.. I can understand the Knicks fans frustrations of Amar'e play all season but this play wasn't THAT bad, and surely didn't warrant Lin to yell at him like he's a fu*kin boss.

Lin aint no fu*kin vet to be yelling at a all-star, what has he done to even earn his stripes(give the knicks 2 fu*king good weeks?) While Amar'e resurrected their franchise last year? Because the media crowned Lin savior I guess he got free reigns.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-10-2012 at 01:46 AM..
 03-10-2012, 01:53 AM         #37
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
cookthacoke, If you look at the video amare started to box out, as soon as jennings shot, he had gooden on his back and even had his right arm holding gooden to his back, the ball just bounced off the rim long and allowed Gooden to make a tip. It happens. Not an excuse but also not a reason to hate.. I can understand the Knicks fans frustrations of Amar'e play all season but this play wasn't THAT bad, and surely didn't warrant Lin to yell at him like he's a fu*kin boss.

Lin aint no fu*kin vet to be yelling at a all-star, what has he done to even earn his stripes(give the knicks 2 fu*king good weeks?) While Amar'e resurrected their franchise last year? Because the media crowned Lin savior I guess he got free reigns.
I see what you're saying about position of power but to be honest Lin has been a positive piece towards anything of hope for the Knicks. I feel that a leader can step foot at any level of their career and voice their opinion on anything as long as it's to help out the team. This is the same mentality towards Obama for example. A young, barely known, smart senator from your state moving up the ranks to lead this country.

Real leaders don't give a fu*k about hierarchy and THIS is what the Knicks need most.
 6 years ago '04        #38
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,045 | Props total: 19878 19878
If there was anything to be mad at it's all the other times Amare just let guards drive to the rim with no physical contact what so ever, dude just standing there . This particular rebound bounced right into Ilyasovas hands after Melo and Amare slapped at it like a couple of Sloths.

Amare is still an offensive beast but his physical frame is weakening and making him give up defensively on a consistent basis. It's crazy, it's like he aged 5 years since last season. :( While it was still happening last season, it wasn't as bad as it is this year.

Knicks Lost.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 03-10-2012 at 02:05 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #39
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
Luke Walton for Jeremy Lin.
 03-10-2012, 02:28 AM         #40
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

the hate is strong in this one
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy