NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 knowughetto said:
That was an example of an attention wh0ore, but I can see how slow you are when it comes to comprehension...but why are you mad?
homie you wrote a short story and even went back to edit it after 10 minutes and you're trying to play it off like you didn't post that for some sort of attention? "oh hey look at me somebody likes me enough to 'stalk' me lookey lookey"
 6 years ago '08        #62
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,277 | Props total: 22186 22186
 Hit Em' Up said:

[pic - click to view]

I had that as my display pic on facebook for a while...sh*t is sooooo true.
I fcuked around and got tricked by a fat girl on blackplanet like that.
 6 years ago '04        #63
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,725 | Props total: 13121 13121
forever alone
 6 years ago '04        #64
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,011 | Props total: 11811 11811
 6 years ago '04        #65
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
captain deactivate lol love it
 6 years ago '04        #66
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
the highschool onei s 100 percent true
 6 years ago '04        #67
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Rubix said:
homie you wrote a short story and even went back to edit it after 10 minutes and you're trying to play it off like you didn't post that for some sort of attention? "oh hey look at me somebody likes me enough to 'stalk' me lookey lookey"
I didn't edit the story. I edited my post by adding the story as an example. I said I used that as an example of how people look for attention. What's so difficult to understand about that? Why are you so worried about it? Its not that serious..You're the only one in here that's worried about what I'm saying and getting mad for no reason. Like you said, if no one gives a fu*k about it, then why are you the only one responding to it? Obviously you do give a fu*k..
 6 years ago '10        #68
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
they forgot sbout the bi*ch that updstes her status every 2 seconds about how shes a bad bi*ch

or the people who tell facebook everything they do at every moment in their life
 6 years ago '06        #69
h00ds finest 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 12 12
 ra1n said:
They need to add:

Attention wh0ores that have their babies as their profile pics and constantly post about how their baby is "soooo smart, cute, and unique"
:a greement1:
 6 years ago '06        #70
h00ds finest 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 12 12
 Gottagat said:
what about the n*ggas and bi*ches who take every pic with either ciroc or weed in their hand smh

so much TRUTH in this man's werds...smbh:agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '11        #71
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,002 | Props total: 1193 1193
 ra1n said:
one day girls will be like:

I deserve better! I dont need to take your sh*t!!

the next day theyll be like:

I <3 my boyfriend ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Live. Love. Laugh. <333

That sh*t is the worst. One day he every single bad name of the sun, and the very next day everything is perfect or he the best "hubby" ever and sh*t.

These girls is crazy.
 6 years ago '10        #72
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Hate the coons that think theyre doing it big trying to show off 20 dollar bills
 6 years ago '09        #73
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
Yeah I'm that number nine n*gga. fu*k that sh*t, I'll let the youngins have it.
 6 years ago '04        #74
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2549 2549
you can delete it now. but they have all your data archived
 6 years ago '04        #75
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Universal Mind said:
What's up with the ones who post attention-whoring status' about their life (usually some relationship drama) and then get mad when someone tells them the truth about themselves? I have one incident in mind that stands out like crazy. I saw one girl post a status which said something to the effect of "all men are dogs, all men are cheaters." The girl was mad because she found out her boyfriend slept with some other girl. Then her sister responded and said "As many times as you've cheated on that boy, he should've been left you. You've cheated on him with at least 5 guys that I know of. Don't do sh*t to people that you wouldn't want done to you."

After her sister said that, she went off on her sister and said she didn't want anyone else to reply if they weren't gonna console her.
That's the true definition of an attention wh0ore...
 6 years ago '09        #76
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
I go on Facebook every so often. Never deactivated my account though. I don't add random people. I must know you or remember you from somewhere or know of you. I absolutely dislike it when people post something on my wall like; one guy I know of posted his poem. Like dude, I got you already - you don't have to keep doing that, I delete that post and him as a "Friend". One of my other people's from high school keep deleting and getting new pages, Like he has a"DJ"(He is a club DJ) page and then a regular page etc On the other hand...

Twitter is not personal enough for me, never liked it.
 03-11-2012, 09:53 PM         #77
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They forgot the "pop shyt and apologize" user and e-thugs. People that are always posting some reckless status just to delete it 10 minutes later. Or always subliminally dissing someone but never answering when people comment asking who they talking about.

Also the chicks that post whorish pictures then complain in their status that they have "thirsty n*ggas" in their inbox. Trick, if all your profile pictures are of your big b00ty bent over or big t*tties what you expect?

Those party promoters annoy the hell out of me, especially the ones that be throwing ish in corny clubs or trashy ones. I 'm like dude you're 26 yet your events are always 16 and up?

The people that deactivate their shyt every other week annoy me too.

DOOMage said:
I also second the suggestion of adding new young mothers to the list, like holy fu*k, is it YOUR facebook or YOUR CHILD'S??
This might be what pisses me off the most! So many hoes getting preg that I feel like I friends with a bunch of 1 and 2 year olds. They'll literally upload nothing but pics of their babies

Last edited by Krazy K; 03-11-2012 at 09:57 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #78
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Universal Mind said:
What's up with the ones who post attention-whoring status' about their life (usually some relationship drama) and then get mad when someone tells them the truth about themselves? I have one incident in mind that stands out like crazy. I saw one girl post a status which said something to the effect of "all men are dogs, all men are cheaters." The girl was mad because she found out her boyfriend slept with some other girl. Then her sister responded and said "As many times as you've cheated on that boy, he should've been left you. You've cheated on him with at least 5 guys that I know of. Don't do sh*t to people that you wouldn't want done to you."

After her sister said that, she went off on her sister and said she didn't want anyone else to reply if they weren't gonna console her.

[pic - click to view]

Whats wrong with these hoes?
 6 years ago '08        #79
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,096 | Props total: 2717 2717
 NCsFinest89 said:
I hate the ppl who are always complaining and acting all emo and sh*t. "NOBODY LOVES ME" Yeah you're right go gargle some thumbtacks.

6 years ago '05        #80
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
 Heisenberg said:

[pic - click to view]

^ how many n*ggas would still hit that tho?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now