Top 10 Types of People on Facebook

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Those attention wh0ores are the worst...They're always upset over some bullsh*t that's not even that serious, post up pictures of themselves in the clubs or in another location like they're really living it up when they're not. And I can't stand it when they just say random bullsh*t on their statuses like "I saw this girl wearing a Rocawear blue jean jacket. Its 2012 no one wears that anymore." or "At home with my man cooking chicken and watching Basketball Wives" then they will upload the picture of the food that they cooked..

I really don't get on facebook like that anyway. Only reason why I do is to stay in contact with a select few old high school and college friends. Have an attention wh0ore/facebook stalker I'm gonna have to block or delete. This female is trying to get at me and she's not attractive at all...This chick is skinnier than the Olsen twins, and those bi*ches are thin as fu*k. Told her in advance that I don't use facebook like that, but she insists on sending me messages. And when I don't give her any attention and/or when I'm logged of, she will say "Why are you ignoring me?" or "Why do you keep ignoring me?" But she will get blocked..

Last edited by knowughetto; 03-10-2012 at 11:31 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #22
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
Ive never had a facebook, sometimes a girl will ask me my facebook and i'll say i dont have one and then theyre like and have this ''what you hidin look on their face''
 6 years ago '05        #23
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
 ra1n said:

Live. Love. Laugh.

girl im cool with has that right now
 03-10-2012, 11:34 PM         #24
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"i'd appreciate it if you cropped me out of this pic, thanks." haha,she cold-blooded.
 6 years ago '04        #25
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
Or the beginning of every year with "new year new me"when its the same old sh*t. My least favorite its the chick that has 19000 pics but goes "omg whats up with all these guys hitting on me." Your friends know what you look like, so why are you taking all those pics? Exactly...
 6 years ago '06        #26
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
At that girl telling forever lonely guy to crop her out of the picture

Last edited by titanreese; 03-10-2012 at 11:45 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #27
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
I really hate the ones who post random bullsh*t...talking sh*t about some person's outfit or "what was so last year"

I honestly don't mind the sh*t like "I just ate such and such" or "I just cooked this". That isn't terrible to me...it's the ones who are always talking sh*t or whining about their fcking relationships in hopes that someone will comment that k!ll me

I'm more of the occassionally sign on....comment on a few status's or pics or laughs...post a random status or two....then disappear...and reappear again . Don't know if there's a category for that
 6 years ago '07        #28
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
u cant delete your facebook?
 6 years ago '05        #29
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 knowughetto said:
Those attention wh0ores are the worst...They're always upset over some bullsh*t that's not even that serious, post up pictures of themselves in the clubs or in another location like they're really living it up when they're not. And I can't stand it when they just say random bullsh*t on their statuses like "I saw this girl wearing a Rocawear blue jean jacket. Its 2012 no one wears that anymore." or "At home with my man cooking chicken and watching Basketball Wives" then they will upload the picture of the food that they cooked..

I really don't get on facebook like that anyway. Only reason why I do is to stay in contact with a select few old high school and college friends. Have an attention wh0ore/facebook stalker I'm gonna have to block or delete. This female is trying to get at me and she's not attractive at all...This chick is skinnier than the Olsen twins, and those bi*ches are thin as fu*k. Told her in advance that I don't use facebook like that, but she insists on sending me messages. And when I don't give her any attention and/or when I'm logged of, she will say "Why are you ignoring me?" or "Why do you keep ignoring me?" But she will get blocked..
"those attention wh0ores are the worst.."

then proceeds to write a story about something nobody will even give a flying fu*k about.

03-10-2012, 11:58 PM         #30
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GunzNRazorz said:
u cant delete your facebook?
correct. you can deactivate it, and if you want to go back on you have to wait 24 hours.
 6 years ago '07        #31
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
 tonyk said:
correct. you can deactivate it, and if you want to go back on you have to wait 24 hours.
thats some stupid a.ss sh*t b
 03-11-2012, 12:06 AM         #32
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ number 3 & 10
 6 years ago '10        #33
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 1964 1964
this sh*t really had me
 6 years ago '05        #34
saplaya 
space
space
$371 | Props total: 8 8
tell me about it, got bi*ches constantly putting up statuses saying Y.O.L.O
sh*t pisses me of everytime
 6 years ago '04        #35
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4811 4811
 Chalky said:
i swear girls be getting 100+ likes in 2 minutes

i be like

[pic - click to view]

lol all girls that look okay from 7 to 10 sh*t really 6 get likes on any and everything they write
n*ggaz hit da like button like da pus*y gone hop off da screen
 6 years ago '11        #36
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,515 | Props total: 21323 21323
 tonyk said:

You can choose to deactivate it, which gives you the option to reactivate. Or you can send in a request for permanent deletion, where nothing is recoverable.
 03-11-2012, 12:31 AM         #37
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Two of my highschool friends are now club promoters

I used to get so much spam from them until I changed the settings so I blocked them out. One of the dudes, who was actually a harsh bookworm/nerd in highschool, is just the complete opposite now. I think when he started smashing 8th/9th graders when he was in grade 12 it gave his confidence level a boost. I think about 90% of his pictures he gets tagged in or posts are him with his shirt off and they are taken with some girl he doesn't know - just randoms, you know the type that don't ever get tagged.

I also second the suggestion of adding new young mothers to the list, like holy fu*k, is it YOUR facebook or YOUR CHILD'S??
 6 years ago '09        #38
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
personally the sh*t i hate the most is broads who constantly post up pics with captions that have absolutely nothing to do with the pics..

unless they're fine of course, then i dont tend to mind as much
 03-11-2012, 12:38 AM         #39
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah the list is the reason why i deleted my fb a while ago...have to wait 14 days until they delete it lol
 6 years ago '06        #40
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
I deleted my facebook and my twitter, sometimes i wanna jump on when i wanna say something but then im liek sh*t i deleted it... uph, to bad haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy