Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #341
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Great move for my rams,but the skins is cool cuz you know they will make up for the pics in vet free agents yell™
 6 years ago '04        #342
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 eliot ness said:
Exactly!! If anyone could understand this it would definitely be a Lions fan. They were picking top 5 in the draft for like 5 or 6 years straight and doing jack sh*t. Some hits, some misses.. Even though they came out with Suh, Calvin Johnson, stacked at damn near every position... it all meant nothing till they got Stafford. Last season his first full healthy season and they went beast mode. When you get your young franchise QB through the draft you are set for the next decade. All the other holes on a team are nowhere near as big as having a hole at that QB position.

Ask the Ravens... ray rice, top defense in the league damn near every year, added 2 or 3 new WRS, yet every year they have a nice regular season and then go win maybe one playoff game and go home every year. They're going nowhere with Flacco
yeah man yall team made the right move. Don't let these fools discourage you as Skins fans. We had years of top tens drafting the likes of Charles Rogers, Mike Williams, Ernie Sims...

And these Cowboys fans got some nerve acting like they didn't trade several picks including a first rounder for fu*king Roy Williams go sit yall a.sses down somewhere, Skins their Fans and RG3 won.

NFC adds another potential star QB I can't hate on that.
 6 years ago '11        #343
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 549 549
 Yinz N Burgh said:
And what tools are those? He played for fu*kin Baylor and he didn't throw at the combine. So he can run better then Campbell. When was the last time a mobile qb won playoff games or a Super Bowl? Even Vick had to change his whole style up.

And I agree with what you said at the end... Looking at the quarterbacks coming out of the draft this year and next. Shanny knew this was his only chance and it's a huge risk that could set the franchise back another 20 years. But he doesn't care, if it doesn't work he can go somewhere else. He's looking for a quick fix, he doesn't want to put in the time to rebuild. It's funny how this trade goes thru after Peyton said he wasn't interested in the Skins. RG3 wasn't even his first choice. He doesn't want the kid but it's his only option at this point.
He doesnt even run like that..yes, he is a mobile QB but he doesnt run the ball like Vick did in the early years. If anything he plays more like Vick now, I rarely if ever saw him looking to run first when i watched him. If the guy keeps his head on straight and they get him some weapons he will be a very nice QUARTERBACK for them.
 6 years ago '04        #344
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 Yinz N Burgh said:
And what tools are those? He played for fu*kin Baylor and he didn't throw at the combine. So he can run better then Campbell. When was the last time a mobile qb won playoff games or a Super Bowl? Even Vick had to change his whole style up.

And I agree with what you said at the end... Looking at the quarterbacks coming out of the draft this year and next. Shanny knew this was his only chance and it's a huge risk that could set the franchise back another 20 years. But he doesn't care, if it doesn't work he can go somewhere else. He's looking for a quick fix, he doesn't want to put in the time to rebuild. It's funny how this trade goes thru after Peyton said he wasn't interested in the Skins. RG3 wasn't even his first choice. He doesn't want the kid but it's his only option at this point.
I understand you never watched him play so your opinion is a bit skewed.

First of all he is not a mobile QB he is a PASS FIRST QB WHO CAN RUN, you know like Aaron Rodgers who won the Bowl a year ago and Big Ben you know that guy who is able to make plays outside of the pocket for the Steelers who won two Super Bowls.

RG3 played at Baylor yeah so what does that have to do with how well he can throw the ball or play Quarterback? Ben went to fu*king Miami University Ohio remember?

You dont have a point, and you will not until we see the kid play. Let him and the Skins live.
 6 years ago '08        #345
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,846 | Props total: 12553 12553
 AnyGiven said:
You sound real ignorant right now. This the same group posting couple seasons and longer. Talkin bout bandwagon with an eagle avy and a heat sig

two was a little under, but there were about 5/6 of you...half the n*ggas in this thread weren't around

I could give a fu*k about basketball, I'm just a lebron fan
 6 years ago '07        #346
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
bx is MAAAADDDD

and i love it
 6 years ago '08        #347
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,137 | Props total: 2856 2856
If anything, I respect it more that RGIII went to an unheralded program like Baylor and gave it national prominence and exposure. Baylor football wasn't on the map in any way, shape, or form before RGIII. Hopefully he can breathe life into a Skins franchise that hasn't had any for 20 years.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by JCyclops; 03-10-2012 at 04:58 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #348
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,846 | Props total: 12553 12553
 ST21 said:
bx is MAAAADDDD

and i love it
Over/under on how many games before your turn on rg3
 6 years ago '06        #349
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8922 8922
st21 i will be HAWKING YOU ALL NEXT SEASON n*gga TRUST fu*kING ME GOOD LUCK TO YALL BUT fu*k YALL NO HATE I JUST DISLIKE REDSKIN FANS 'WRITES DOWN IN NOTE PAD' SEE YOU THEN DMV WALE f*gS

WAITS FOR WALE RG3 SONGS
 6 years ago '11        #350
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,944 | Props total: 2810 2810
 StylinOnYou said:
Sam Bradford gonna get some weapons
 03-10-2012, 08:41 PM         #351
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My body is ready for the season. NFL> ...
 6 years ago '06        #352
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,548 | Props total: 203 203
im feelin now we still got a chance at blackmon. i think browns might actually pull the trigger on trent depending on his pro day also. and tampa will go with claiborne because talib is questionable and barber is old as fu*k
 03-10-2012, 11:04 PM         #353
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn. This n*gga stays 15 mins from me and now I gotta pray for his downfall...fu*kin Foreskins.

The Blueprint said:
Over/under on how many games before your turn on rg3

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 03-10-2012 at 11:09 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #354
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,645 | Props total: 1116 1116
I need an RGIII sig after draft night. I don't want the Colts fu*king up and changing their mind. Them pro days coming up.
 6 years ago '10        #355
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

HELLZWINTA202 said:
 6 years ago '04        #356
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 The Blueprint said:
@ your sig

time to change that
I hope RG3 is corny enough to not try to be like black QBs usally are and just rely on athleticism and choke all the time

fml
 6 years ago '11        #357
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 549 549
 Liquid-Science said:
I hope RG3 is corny enough to not try to be like black QBs usally are and just rely on athleticism and choke all the time

fml
wtf did anybody watch the kid play, quit putting him on Vick status when he's nothing like him and, hasn't tried to be like him, he doesn't rely on his athleticism thats like his biggest upside
IMO,
 03-11-2012, 09:56 AM         #358
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mhurricane266 said:
wtf did anybody watch the kid play, quit putting him on Vick status when he's nothing like him and, hasn't tried to be like him, he doesn't rely on his athleticism thats like his biggest upside
IMO,
hes more aaron rodgers.
 03-11-2012, 06:58 PM         #359
DcBaLLinBoyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"hes more of a Aaron Rodgers"
 03-11-2012, 07:14 PM         #360
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
please dont jinx this man before he takes his 1st snap. We've been needing a qb for too long
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy