Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #261
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Smart move. Hate how it is being reported. Makes it seem like they are really giving up 3 1st rounders.

They are swapping this year's picks. Giving up this year's second.

A first in the next two years.

I don't know how many extra picks the Skins have in the next years drafts but none of it matters without a viable QB out there.

I thought it was a good deal.

In '04, the Giants swapped 1st rounders. Then gave up another 1st rounder, a 4th round and a 5th. The price is higher now because the premium placed on a QB is higher now.

Congrats DC, now go out and beat the Eagles and Cowboys the way you beat us twice this year.
 6 years ago '06        #263
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Legit1 said:
Real n*ggas in this thread I see yall

Glad to see the Redskins doing something positive, the area got a n*gga with Dreads as the franchise QB You know jersey sales and attendance going to skyrocket because of that

My Eagles still gonna be bussing that a.ss the next decade plus though so
n*gga gonna get him a few pairs of foams and fit right in
 6 years ago '11        #264
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 549 549
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Yeah we mortgaged our future on one of the most highly rated QBs coming out in the last 10+ years.....And the pressure RGIII has on him is no were NEAR close to the pressure Luck will have replacing Manning......
With this trade I think it puts more pressure on RG3 honestly.I still want him to succeed but the colts have just dropped their whole roster, they have openly been rebuilding and the played their way into the first pick. They dont have to trade anything at all to get Luck. They still have their picks this year and in 2013 and 14. RG3 on the other hand has no other choice but to perform like Cam did last year now. Especially considering all that was given up for him he cant be anything less than great now because 2 1st rounders and a 2nd rest on him. If luck fails or is just not as great then he just couldnt live up to peyton manning.Before this trade if they both just ended up being "good servicable" qbs then Luck would have failed more but now i say its Griffin

Last edited by mhurricane266; 03-10-2012 at 08:48 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #265
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
I'm rooting for him too.. if he fails though.. this will go down in history as the worst trade ever.. and for all they gave up.. i dont think there could ever be another trade of this magnitude to surpass this one.

crazy.. hope he does well though.
 6 years ago '04        #266
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
I thought this was an idiotic move by the 'Skins until I read this post.

I still believe that in the long run, this trade will bite the Redskins in the a.ss, but every good foundation starts with a great QB and that's who the Redskins are on the way of acquiring.
Why? Since Gibbs retired the first time they have a whopping total of 3 playoff appearances and he had to come out of retirement to get two of those. Double digit win totals in TWO seasons in 20 years. Can they really get any worse?

There are two many what ifs with draft picks. SD was looking real good with Rivers and Merriman and Kaeding for Eli in 2006. Now how do they look. One is washed up after Roids. The other can't make a clutch kick to save his life and Rivers regressed this year.

If RGIII starts the next 10 seasons in DC then is was more than worth it.
 6 years ago '05        #267
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah well the Chargers r*ped the Giants for Eli and look how that turned out for San Diego

Franchise Failure.
 6 years ago '04        #268
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
those other two first round picks are going to be in the top 10 too

rams going to build a nice team
I highly doubt that they will. Redskins won 5 games with Rex fukking Grossman. Even a rookie RGIII will be better than him. Their defense is good and I'm sure Danny Boy will be active with 40 milly in cap space in Free Agency. Skins will probably be a 8-8 team next year.

8-8 teams draft 13-19 this year. A rookie QB is not a death sentence anymore in terms of record. Andy Dalton won 9 games with less.
 03-10-2012, 09:02 AM         #269
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
with the way you need a franchise QB now a days this trade isnt SO bad.. i mean what should we do? reach for Ryan Tannehill? Trade down and hope to get him? Wait next year and some how hope that we land in a spot to get the QB we want? We seen a QB that makes mike wet so we went after him. Mike made most of his money in the later rounds last year with players like Royster,Hankerson,Helu,Neild,Hurt all making the team. He notoriously has a eye for talent in the later rounds if you cats would do a little draft history research.
 6 years ago '04        #270
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,194 | Props total: 3340 3340
 TH35 said:
You can't compare either Cam is a big dude (he can take hits) and he came into a good offense. Robert Griffin isn't coming into that, I also think he can gain some more or he'll be out there like Vick getting beat up.
yeah but RG3 is bigger then Vick. And until I see him get hurt out there I won't just label him injury prone.

He may go his whole career without a serious injury, we dont know.

The Skins are wrong about sh*t like this 99% of the time but maybe this is the one case in which they might win

Last edited by Veno da Don; 03-10-2012 at 10:34 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #271
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Ummmm SORRY, we have been buildin through the draft. Last year we had a full draft and every one we selected is STILL on our squad. Along with most of our draft pix from the season before. And we were going to do it this year, but WE ABSOLUTELY HAD TO DRAFT A TOP TIER QB this year. Whens the last time we traded a sh*t load of pix to try to acquire another draft pick? Exactly.....we dont do sh*t like that, so this time we saw the opportunity and we rolled the dice.

And you talkin like we gonna have the same except personnel on offense this coming season as we had last year. SORRY, we finna sign one of these beast FA WRs. Word is we goin after VJAX. And our rookies Helu and Royster got their sh*t off at RB. Plus Fred Davis got his sh*t off. Leonard Hankerson, our rookie (3rd roundT pic) WR outta Miami finally started showing promise, then he had his biggest game with us with 10 receptions & 108 yards, and he had an ACL injury at the end of that game that put him out for the rest of the season. He's gonna be ready for camp, so he will be out there with whatever FA WR (s) we signed. We have big cap space. All we needed was QB and a true #1 WR. And some tweaking on our OL.

And fu*k the NFC East, we fu*kin swept the NYGs, beat Philly annnd Dallas last year.... WITH Grossman. The only thing fu*ked up about our squad has been our offense. Our defense has been punishin mothafu*kas. But if you aint got a QB worth a sh*t, and your offense sputters forcing your D to constantly stay on the field, you gonna lose.

We cant do sh*t right let half you mahfu*kas tell it. If we wouldve signed Manning, what would yall have said?? "THERE GO THE REDSKINS OVER SPENDING AGAIN FOR AN OLD a.ss PLAYER WITH INJURIES"......What if we wouldve signed Flynn??? "THERE GO THE REDSKINS PAYING ANOTHER UNPROVEN PLAYER COMING OFF A FLUKE SEASON...SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE".......We go and trade up for one the top rated QBs that have come out in the last 10+ years......what do yall say??? "AWWW, THEY OVER PAID WITH DRAFT PIX, THEY GOT r*peD".....Sit the fu*k the down....

Hail to the MOTHAfu*kIN REDSKINS, keep listening to them bias a.ssed analyst on espn, thinkin that bullsh*t they sayin is true. I swear to GOD I hope this n*gga the truth so all these fu*kin Redskin haters can STFU .........
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Dam, forgot we got swept by the cowfags and Eagles...the season ended a lonngggg time ago for us....

Yeah, you're right, I dont watch my team....LMAO.....I guarantee you I know more about my team then you know about whatever f*ggit squad you support. And I guarantee I know more about football in general then you know.....your blade aint sharp enough slim, fall back....
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Naw, Im expectin for you two lame a.ss n*ggaz to spend your Friday night posting hate comments about a team that you hate. LMAO, lame azz n*ggaz.....

And I know you aint talkin bout mahfu*kas overspending with that cowboys jersey in your sig.....Didnt yall n*ggaz give up 2 first round draft pix for bum azz Roy Williams????!!!!!
Lol 2 1st rounders on roy williams? No it was a 1st and 3rd
But you kno so much about football
Thats two strikes homie.
 6 years ago '11        #272
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
how'd this thread go 17 pages in a night
 6 years ago '07        #273
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,578 | Props total: 43733 43733
 StylinOnYou said:
how'd this thread go 17 pages in a night
because griffin is the truth and skins haters are jelous
 03-10-2012, 09:24 AM         #274
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By the way... Who in theee fukk is this HELLZWINTA202 cat??????

He's been here for 2 years... Is supposedly this die hard Skins fan... Yet I've never battled with or seen him before????

6 years ago '08        #275
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,138 | Props total: 2870 2870
See some real DMV n*ggas in this thread. ROLL CALLLLLLLLLLLLL!

[video - click to view]

All yall gettin props!!! I just woke up and still don't believe it

Just keep him away from Andray Blatche!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JCyclops; 03-10-2012 at 09:29 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #276
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 ST21 said:
because griffin is the truth and skins haters are jelous
I think he'll be above average
 03-10-2012, 09:30 AM         #277
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
And why does everyone keep overlooking that 2nd Rounder from this year????????????

Pro-Bowlers are taken in the 2nd... That's a huge pick. Especially that early in the 2nd Round.

It's almost a late 1st.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

QUOTED FOR EMPHASIS... btw
 6 years ago '07        #278
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,578 | Props total: 43733 43733
 Illstreet said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

QUOTED FOR EMPHASIS... btw
who gives a sh*t. we have our own drafted franchise QB for the 1st time EVER
 03-10-2012, 09:36 AM         #279
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ST21 said:
who gives a sh*t. we have our own drafted franchise QB for the 1st time EVER
Remember you said this 3 years from now...

Watch.
 6 years ago '08        #280
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,138 | Props total: 2870 2870

All indicators are he has a good head on his shoulders. Keep him from gettin lost in the DC nightlife and he could be a great player.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy