Rams trade 2nd overall pick to Redskins

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #201
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12527 12527
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Ummmm SORRY, we have been buildin through the draft. Last year we had a full draft and every one we selected is STILL on our squad. Along with most of our draft pix from the season before. And we were going to do it this year, but WE ABSOLUTELY HAD TO DRAFT A TOP TIER QB this year. Whens the last time we traded a sh*t load of pix to try to acquire another draft pick? Exactly.....we dont do sh*t like that, so this time we saw the opportunity and we rolled the dice.

And you talkin like we gonna have the same except personnel on offense this coming season as we had last year. SORRY, we finna sign one of these beast FA WRs. Word is we goin after VJAX. And our rookies Helu and Royster got their sh*t off at RB. Plus Fred Davis got his sh*t off. Leonard Hankerson, our rookie (3rd round pic) WR outta Miami finally started showing promise, then he had his biggest game with us with 10 receptions & 108 yards, and he had an ACL injury at the end of that game that put him out for the rest of the season. He's gonna be ready for camp, so he will be out there with whatever FA WR (s) we signed. We have big cap space. All we needed was QB and a true #1 WR. And some tweaking on our OL.

And fu*k the NFC East, we fu*kin swept the NYGs, beat Philly annnd Dallas last year.... WITH Grossman. The only thing fu*ked up about our squad has been our offense. Our defense has been punishin mothafu*kas. But if you aint got a QB worth a sh*t, and your offense sputters forcing your D to constantly stay on the field, you gonna lose.

We cant do sh*t right let half you mahfu*kas tell it. If we wouldve signed Manning, what would yall have said?? "THERE GO THE REDSKINS OVER SPENDING AGAIN FOR AN OLD a.ss PLAYER WITH INJURIES"......What if we wouldve signed Flynn??? "THERE GO THE REDSKINS PAYING ANOTHER UNPROVEN PLAYER COMING OFF A FLUKE SEASON...SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE".......We go and trade up for one the top rated QBs that have come out in the last 10+ years......what do yall say??? "AWWW, THEY OVER PAID WITH DRAFT PIX, THEY GOT r*peD".....Sit the fu*k the down....

Hail to the MOTHAfu*kIN REDSKINS, keep listening to them bias a.ssed analyst on espn, thinkin that bullsh*t they sayin is true. I swear to GOD I hope this n*gga the truth so all these fu*kin Redskin haters can STFU .........
This guy is obviously talking out of his a.ss...n*gga you lost all FOUR games with the eagles and cowboys....n*gga don't even watch his own "team"
 6 years ago '07        #202
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 The Blueprint said:
This guy is obviously talking out of his a.ss...n*gga you lost all FOUR games with the eagles and cowboys....n*gga don't even watch his own "team"

he probably is expecting his fellow 'Skins fans to post up ether pictures.
 6 years ago '04        #203
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
The Rams GM Should've wore a fukin Ski-mask and gloves to this negotiation
 03-10-2012, 12:07 AM         #204
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Ummmm SORRY, we have been buildin through the draft. Last year we had a full draft and every one we selected is STILL on our squad. Along with most of our draft pix from the season before. And we were going to do it this year, but WE ABSOLUTELY HAD TO DRAFT A TOP TIER QB this year. Whens the last time we traded a sh*t load of pix to try to acquire another draft pick? Exactly.....we dont do sh*t like that, so this time we saw the opportunity and we rolled the dice.

And you talkin like we gonna have the same except personnel on offense this coming season as we had last year. SORRY, we finna sign one of these beast FA WRs. Word is we goin after VJAX. And our rookies Helu and Royster got their sh*t off at RB. Plus Fred Davis got his sh*t off. Leonard Hankerson, our rookie (3rd round pic) WR outta Miami finally started showing promise, then he had his biggest game with us with 10 receptions & 108 yards, and he had an ACL injury at the end of that game that put him out for the rest of the season. He's gonna be ready for camp, so he will be out there with whatever FA WR (s) we signed. We have big cap space. All we needed was QB and a true #1 WR. And some tweaking on our OL.

And fu*k the NFC East, we fu*kin swept the NYGs, beat Philly annnd Dallas last year.... WITH Grossman. The only thing fu*ked up about our squad has been our offense. Our defense has been punishin mothafu*kas. But if you aint got a QB worth a sh*t, and your offense sputters forcing your D to constantly stay on the field, you gonna lose.

We cant do sh*t right let half you mahfu*kas tell it. If we wouldve signed Manning, what would yall have said?? "THERE GO THE REDSKINS OVER SPENDING AGAIN FOR AN OLD a.ss PLAYER WITH INJURIES"......What if we wouldve signed Flynn??? "THERE GO THE REDSKINS PAYING ANOTHER UNPROVEN PLAYER COMING OFF A FLUKE SEASON...SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE".......We go and trade up for one the top rated QBs that have come out in the last 10+ years......what do yall say??? "AWWW, THEY OVER PAID WITH DRAFT PIX, THEY GOT r*peD".....Sit the fu*k the down....

Hail to the MOTHAfu*kIN REDSKINS, keep listening to them bias a.ssed analyst on espn, thinkin that bullsh*t they sayin is true. I swear to GOD I hope this n*gga the truth so all these fu*kin Redskin haters can STFU .........
@ this Loser trying to convince himself of this bullsh*t...
 6 years ago '04        #205
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8456 8456
 mothu79 said:
im a die hard skins fan and i never seen his a.ss play. so what? he cant be no worse than grossman. no matter what we do in the draft were still rebuilding so i think it's a good move. alot of ppl saying oh they crazy blah blah blah, they just made there team didnt grab him.
my point exactly
considering what yall gave up = yes yall are crazy
this sh*t is so funny its now sad
Management & The Owners pimps the sh*t out of yall damn near every season.
Yall was ready to claim the superbowl "in yall minds" when yall got over the hill McNabb
and the list goes on
both yall QB's last season had little to no time to throw the ball and to who? Donté Stallworth
Jabar Gaffney is the best they have.
 6 years ago '04        #206
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
sh*t, Im not gonna lie homie, Ive only watched one.........the one against Oklahoma.......real talk man, I just wanted the best QB we could get. Knew were werent goin to suck enough to get Luck. Coming into this season, I was counting on Landry Jones and Barkley to come out. Not sayin that they are GREAT, but I just wanted a young high rated QB. I knew we'd at least have a shot at drafting one of them. I didnt want to trade up until Jones and Barkley decided not to come out. I knew QB draft pool was gonna be that much slimmer. But when we got the 6th pick this year, I figured we were a.ssed out, until the reports came out that the Rams were dead set on trading out of that 2 spot. Even then, I knew it was a lonnng shot that we'd get him.

So fu*kin excited to have a young stud QB coming to camp. Like I said, whether he is a beast or not, we had to make this move.....
Reatalk
I live in the DC market and I am happy that a black man will be the face of the franchise.
Graduated 7th in his class RG3 will be a great role model and spokesperson for the team & city. I hate to see him fail but damn I hate the redskins because of their c*cky fans. lol
 6 years ago '08        #207
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
i know its early but this is looking similar to dallas/hershal walker
 6 years ago '05        #208
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
 Javon23 said:
my point exactly
considering what yall gave up = yes yall are crazy
this sh*t is so funny its now sad
Management & The Owners pimps the sh*t out of yall damn near every season.
Yall was ready to claim the superbowl "in yall minds" when yall got over the hill McNabb
and the list goes on
both yall QB's last season had little to no time to throw the ball and to who? Donté Stallworth
Jabar Gaffney is the best they have.
if u had to watch grossman all year u would feel like i feel. u prob a pats fan or saints or some team with a qb. teams with qb's are saying damn there crazy. teams without one are like damn i wish that was us. u dont pass up on a franchise qb like him. you give alot to get alot. it's not crazy. the browns been losing for years and they get top draft picks every year and look at them lol. great move skins.

Last edited by mothu79; 03-10-2012 at 12:14 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #209
mothu79 
space
space
space
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Naw, Im expectin for you two lame a.ss n*ggaz to spend your Friday night posting hate comments about a team that you hate. LMAO, lame azz n*ggaz.....

And I know you aint talkin bout mahfu*kas overspending with that cowboys jersey in your sig.....Didnt yall n*ggaz give up 2 first round draft pix for bum azz Roy Williams????!!!!!
lol @ roy williams
 6 years ago '04        #210
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #211
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 mothu79 said:
if u had to watch grossman all year u would feel like i feel. u prob a pats fan or saints or some team with a qb. teams with qb' are saying damn there crazy. teams without one are like damn i wish that was us. u dont pass up on a franchise qb like him. you give alot to get alot. it's not crazy. the browns been losing for years and they get top draft picks every year and look at them lol. great move skins.
I am a Browns fan. You haven't felt the pain i feel every season lol
Dammit need a drink lol
 6 years ago '05        #212
mothu79 
space
space
space
 Javon23 said:
I am a Browns fan. You haven't felt the pain i feel every season lol
Dammit need a drink lol
i cant say i feel your pain but i know it lol. which is why this is a good move for the skins. were in a division with top star qb's. we needed our own to compete
 6 years ago '09        #213
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,206 | Props total: 8942 8942
i hope RG3 does well and does feel too much pressure to perform from this deal.

i wonder if my dolphins don't get manning who are we going to get flynn or tannehill? hmmm
 03-10-2012, 12:28 AM         #214
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got this alert on my phone and I was like ..........

Could be a genius move, could be the biggest fu*kup in recent sports history. Statistics point to the latter but if RG3 balls like Cam I'd say skins won, we'll just have to wait and see.
 6 years ago '05        #215
mothu79 
space
space
space
i wonder what his madden ratings will look like
 6 years ago '10        #216
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 DoMieD said:
The Redskins have fu*king completely lost it

RG3 is gonna be a HUGE bust on top of them giving away 2 future 1st round picks

God damnnn
didnt you say cam newton was gonna be a bust too?
 6 years ago '07        #217
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i bet the vikings are on suicide watch because it could of been their pick to trade
 6 years ago '10        #218
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I think this is a good move for the skins even if its 2 future 1st rd picks which is a lot to give up

high risk reward situation but rg3 is a winner so we'll see if it pays off

rams came up big time though
 6 years ago '08        #219
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,128 | Props total: 2843 2843
For people sayin this will set the Skins back __________ amount of years... Does it even matter in the grand scheme of things? We've been horrible for the last 20 anyway. Scared money don't make money.

6 years ago '08        #220
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago