Mar 9 - Bride-to-be stabbed to death by fiancé after she tried to break off engagement

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #41
Philosophiskull 5 heat pts
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
"Things 'took an ugly turn' when her aunt, Nuriya, consulted a Maulvi lord who disapproved of the wedding."
"Khill grabbed a kitchen knife and attacked his bride-to-be."

Technically the aunt was right. Little did she know it was that consultation that was the spark to the fuse
 6 years ago '11        #42
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 MONSTALOCC said:
neither are meddling inlaws

Things 'took an ugly turn' when her aunt, Nuriya, consulted a Maulvi lord who disapproved of the wedding

But couldn't predict the murder?

[pic - click to view]

Her family lost

One Gud Cide said:
he got them "I'm gonna r*pe you in your sleep" look
f*ggot, why you checkin out another man?
 6 years ago '10        #43
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Ni2 said:
so you think the aunt has trouble sleeping at night because she got her k!lled. not because she didnt do more and sooner.

JohnDoe B1 said:

Somewhat yes. When they release "irrefutable proof" that he was abusing her, attempting to k!ll her or threatened to so I'll agree. I seen 1st hand of the undermining and devious sh*t homewrecking in-laws are capable of doing. Yall quick to judge when the aunt might have been a hating a.ss bi*ch. Again I bet she would still be alive if not for her aunt. SHe didn't just go by her "intuition" she summoned a "priest". It's more than one fail in that situtation. BTW Boxden is 80% secular, since when did "priest" have weight in they words around here?
 6 years ago '08        #44
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
tough break n*gga bi*ch
 6 years ago '11        #45
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Hit Em' Up said:
Fu*ked up...she was a good looking girl. Makes you wanna just beat down the guy that did it.
What if she was ugly and had a Larry Holmes flattop,would you still feel the same way?yell™
 6 years ago '11        #46
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 MONSTALOCC said:
Somewhat yes. When they release "irrefutable proof" that he was abusing her, attempting to k!ll her or threatened to so I'll agree. I seen 1st hand of the undermining and devious sh*t homewrecking in-laws are capable of doing. Yall quick to judge when the aunt might have been a hating a.ss bi*ch. Again I bet she would still be alive if not for her aunt. SHe didn't just go by her "intuition" she summoned a "priest". It's more than one fail in that situtation. BTW Boxden is 80% secular, since when did "priest" have weight in they words around here?
if he would k!ll her over that,imagine how that punk muthafucca would of acted when she ain't want to fu*k on account of woman reasons, that dummy probably would have grabbed a knife like now you really bleed! Fucc that guy yell™
 03-11-2012, 03:06 AM         #47
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

you are clearly damaged. we form our opinion based on the article, the information it provides. you base yours off past experience, being the victim or whatever. i dont really care about your story, just think about what you say. its like you got a secret document nobody else got. are you following this story or something. saying shes easily manipulated, home wrecking in-laws. the only real judgement in the thread is you. even if you or anyone believes what you say hes still guilty, you wont deny that, and you dont even think thats the point. you want him to be guilty of being a bad person cause you reflect yourself into the situation or something. what if your speculation is completely wrong. what if she was seeking help. what if he was really religious and the 'priest' was the best idea they had to maybe like higher power type sh*t, its not her fault please dont k!ll me type sh*t. idk man none of us do but you relate to closely to this.
 6 years ago '10        #48
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
if she was fat and ugly nobody wud care.
 03-11-2012, 06:35 AM         #49
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gottagat said:
Word right?

smh @ how many n*ggas probably beat their meat to those flix.
 6 years ago '10        #50
space
space
 Ni2 said:
you are clearly damaged. we form our opinion based on the article, the information it provides. you base yours off past experience, being the victim or whatever. i dont really care about your story, just think about what you say. its like you got a secret document nobody else got. are you following this story or something. saying shes easily manipulated, home wrecking in-laws. the only real judgement in the thread is you. even if you or anyone believes what you say hes still guilty, you wont deny that, and you dont even think thats the point. you want him to be guilty of being a bad person cause you reflect yourself into the situation or something. what if your speculation is completely wrong. what if she was seeking help. what if he was really religious and the 'priest' was the best idea they had to maybe like higher power type sh*t, its not her fault please dont k!ll me type sh*t. idk man none of us do but you relate to closely to this.

Good lord how did you type this rant? Are you drunk?

Damaged? Bruh I'm happily married with 4 beautiful seeds getting better & winning @ life. I really don't recall asking for your 2 cents about my experience with in laws Dr. Phil.
I already agreed he should face his punishment so your whole post is nonsense. What speculation are you...................I give up attempting to respond. Just take your W and haul a.ss please. U seem mad that your attempts at saboting a relative's or ex girl's relationship failed which left you salty and butt hurt.
 6 years ago '10        #51
AugBrnsRed 
space
space
$468 | Props total: 3 3
 ZlatanDrogba said:
Sand people are fu*ked up .
^^hahahahahahahaha

anyway it just shows how immature that guy was doing something like that, he should get a public stoning for what he did.
 6 years ago '10        #52
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 MONSTALOCC said:
Good lord how did you type this rant? Are you drunk?

Damaged? Bruh I'm happily married with 4 beautiful seeds getting better & winning @ life.
what are their names? flax, sunflower, chia and pumpkin
 6 years ago '10        #53
space
space
 DelbertMengel said:

Ol Delbert with the comic relief
 6 years ago '07        #54
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
 DelbertMengel said:
tha fukk...
 6 years ago '10        #55
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 1526 1526
 BlaKc said:
Dont say yes if u aint suree

Gottagat said:
She not either of those and i still don't care

With a name like Khill you know that sh*t was gonna happen sooner or later
 6 years ago '10        #56
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 MONSTALOCC said:
Thats exactly whats wrong with relationships and the world today. I bet if the aunt wouldn't have manipulated that woman, she would still be alive. I wonder how that old bi*ch sleep @ night knowing she had a hand in this. Butting in someone's else business is dangerous and pathetic. Who are you to say whose relationship is "unhealthy"?
Because that same judgement can be turned on you by your gal's fam and friends. I stay out of my fam and friends relationship completely. If they wanna be with a certain person, who am I to judge, when thats who they choose. It's fu*ked up what happened to old girl but if she was easily manipulated into not marrying him then SHE was NOT wifey material anyway. With that being said he should get whats coming to him.
I am totally against meddling family member, but if anyone sees a "killer" trait in my future mate, feel free to be nosey and literally drag me away, by the ears, from the said spouse.

BTW, the girl made a quick decision to leave the fiance after speaking with her aunt. Seems like she already wanted to leave & needed confirmation that it was the right choice.
 6 years ago '08        #57
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12177 12177
she was bad too
 03-11-2012, 11:15 AM         #58
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c-rizzle said:
last name Khill ....
 6 years ago '05        #59
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,200 | Props total: 528 528
damn..thats some brutal sh*t..damn arab dudes smh.. what a waste..

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #60
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,200 | Props total: 528 528
4:27 ^^
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments