Please Explain To Me Why Lebron Is Not The Best Player Ever

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
wow bx is really taking there trolling up another level even for bx
 6 years ago '10        #22
AriGold 171 heat pts171 OP
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2222 2222
n*ggas is saying LBJ ain't the best but they not giving reasons lol

Let's start off small....who was better between Mike and Lebron from the ages of 18-23?
 6 years ago '05        #23
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
 AriGold said:

Let's start off small....who was better between Mike and Lebron from the ages of 18-23?
ill give you 6 reasons off the bat

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #24
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19403 19403
PER is a overrated stat like seriously this isn't even LBJ best season overall...LBJ in his last two years in the cavs played better down the stretch and was better at creating his own shot...this season defensively might be his best tho cause he is putting alot of effort on that side of the ball imo a DPOY candidate
 6 years ago '11        #25
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 AriGold said:

1. You asked earlier who was the most efficient scorer? The guy who has a higher FG% and higher FT%. That would be MJ.
2. Since you love that PER
LBJ at age 23: 25.2 PER
MJ at age 23: 27.8 PER
MJ was a better defender at 23 also, and PER doesn't take that into account
 6 years ago '06        #26
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 03-09-2012, 04:17 PM         #27
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MATIX said:
ill give you 6 reasons off the bat

[pic - click to view]

Heres 5 more

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #28
space
space
 maxnn said:
1. You asked earlier who was the most efficient scorer? The guy who has a higher FG% and higher FT%. That would be MJ.
2. Since you love that PER
LBJ at age 23: 25.2 PER
MJ at age 23: 27.8 PER
MJ was a better defender at 23 also, and PER doesn't take that into account
Your actually wrong about that efficient sh*t.

Mike averaged 30 a game for his career and he was taking close to 2000 shots a season.
Lebron is averaging 28 a game and he averages about 1600 shots a season.
Lebron is the most efficient player the league has ever seen.
Lebron is top 4 in PPG in the history of the league...imagine if he had the "scorers mentality" that Kobe had. That really means..imagine Lebron was a ball hog / nut that Kobe and Mike were
 6 years ago '07        #29
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
So what's new in the boxden sportscenter?

Nothing just another lebron Kobe Jordan thread
 6 years ago '09        #30
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
He will go down as statistically the best ever, but for him to reach GOAT status, he needs at least 2 titles, while he is still in his prime. A couple more MVPs could help also, but he is 26, with at least 4-5 more years of 27,7,7 left in him, or even more. But he has to put up a few Larry O'Brien Trophies to convince me otherwise.
 6 years ago '10        #31
space
space
 ReggieA said:
He will go down as statistically the best ever, but for him to reach GOAT status, he needs at least 2 titles, while he is still in his prime. A couple more MVPs could help also, but he is 26, with at least 4-5 more years of 27,7,7 left in him, or even more. But he has to put up a few Larry O'Brien Trophies to convince me otherwise.
Once he gets those rings it's a wrap on this debate. The crazy thing is he don't even need to get 6 the way everybody say Kobe does. Lebrons skill level is so dominant that everybody knows he only needs 2 rings to be considered GOAT.

6 years ago '11        #32
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,264 | Props total: 17715 17715
This is getting close to the redundancy of Tupac-Biggie threads
 6 years ago '07        #33
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
he will never be GOAT to anyone with basketball mind. No way a player so fundamentally unsound can represent the game that way. He doesn't just travel he takes 4 steps. He took 9 years to show any progression in his game though he was the main player on his team for 7 years. Can't use a screen. Has no go to move. Has no post up moves. Can't run a pick and roll. Can't run an offense. Not a body up defender. Never won a dunk contest. Not a good freethrow shooter. Average clutch player.

my question, is there anything great he does that doesn't require athleticism.
 6 years ago '11        #34
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,205 | Props total: 1632 1632

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #35
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8272 8272
Lebron will never be Jordan status, but he's definitely Top 3 Best Basketball Player of all time. I only have Magic and Oscar in front of him
 6 years ago '11        #36
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 AriGold said:
Your actually wrong about that efficient sh*t.

Mike averaged 30 a game for his career and he was taking close to 2000 shots a season.
Lebron is averaging 28 a game and he averages about 1600 shots a season.
Lebron is the most efficient player the league has ever seen.
Lebron is top 4 in PPG in the history of the league...imagine if he had the "scorers mentality" that Kobe had. That really means..imagine Lebron was a ball hog / nut that Kobe and Mike were
PER = player efficiency rating
I didn't make up the stat, and the terrible looking chart you put in first post brings up the stat. How am I wrong?
 04-21-2012, 12:29 PM         #37
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x-milky said:
when has lebron ever averaged 37ppg for a season...i'll wait
when has lebron ever averaged over 2 steals per game for 9 straight seasons....i'll wait

who shot a higher fg percentage?
who has the more a.ssists in a single game? how bout blocks? or even steals?

Has lebron ever put up 60 in a game?

Jordan is 5x MVP, 6x Finals MVP...I can go on and on...
easy to compare someone's entire career to someone who still has like 8 years left when jordan was 27, he had 2 mvp's and no finals mvp's. lebron's getting his 3rd mvp and 1st finals mvp this year.

lebron just started this season taking less 3's and at one point, he was shooting 60% for the season............he's not gonna have another season under 50% FG

lebron put up 50 points and 10 a.ssists in a single game. u dont think he can get 60 if he wanted to?
 6 years ago '11        #38
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
And by the way, Lebrons PER fell to 30.7, which is below MJs peak.
 6 years ago '11        #39
nbrock 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 898 898
 AriGold said:

[pic - click to view]

People say Melo, Durant and Kobe are the best scorers in the league but Lebron is top 4 of all time in average points per game.

You ever see a player that's not a PG with better court vision than him? sh-t he has better vision than 90% of the PG's in the league.

Who else can defend all 5 positions in the league like Lebron can? Remember he was guarding Pau last weekend? Now he can't guard D12 or Bynum but all the other centers I would feel comfortable putting him on them.

Now we come to the "greatest" in Jordan.
Do you realize that Jordan averaged 30PPG for his career and averaged like 2000 shots per season for his career? Lebron averages 2 points less and averages around 1600 shots per season. So who was really the more efficient player?

Lebron was a better finisher than Mike, Stronger than Mike, Faster than Mike, Better passer than Mike, Better rebounder than Mike but Mike easily got him with the scoring.

People hate Lebron because he left Cleveland. So they call him an as-hole.

Jordan was a compulsive gambler and he cheated on his wife with some of the ugliest slores ever..yet people worship him. Jerry West, Oscar Robertson and even Jordans teammate Pippen said Lebron is the best player they ever saw.

This guy is Magic and Mike rolled into one player. So why do n*ggas hate on this guy?

[pic - click to view]

Magic and jordan rolled into one lmao i been waiting for a dumbass post like this....see what u do is throw stats out to make it seem like lebron is the greatest...Not even in the same category with the players u named, Lebron leads the league in fast break points that accounts for more then half of his points on top of that he goes to the line at least 5 times and im being modest...now he might hit 3 or 4 jumpshots in a game which for a player of his caliber is terrible...that being said when the game is on the line his presence isnt felt because he is a average halfcourt player which is the reason it looks like he chokes or doesnt show up when in critical situations...Mike Kobe and Magic even Carmelo and KD they all thrive in half court offense which makes them versatile players...lebron cant do ANYTHING with a zone defense proven last year in the finals because he is a streak shooter..now while i dont take cedit from lebron being a good player he isnt one of the greatest...will he get there maybe...but for now stop pumping stats because that is only half the battle

P.S holla at me when he averages 37 in a single season
 6 years ago '06        #40
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 AriGold said:
Once he gets those rings it's a wrap on this debate. The crazy thing is he don't even need to get 6 the way everybody say Kobe does. Lebrons skill level is so dominant that everybody knows he only needs 2 rings to be considered GOAT.

Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy