Why does hip hop hate tyga, but love j.cole?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-09-2012, 05:07 PM         #81
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:

n*gga we know

but atleast u kept it fun and thats why we kept responding
But, Tyga fu*ked up when he came in the industry with that Coconut sh*t. First image really does matter. His image could have been done better, I know you guys see the potential.

But now I think he knows that he can't rewind, he can't take it back so he doesn't try to be something he's not. But Tyga has potential and could have been getting just as much respect as J.Cole if he came in the game right and spoke on his life.
 6 years ago '09        #82
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19428 19428
it is crazy how Cole before Cole World was loved like hell on here then he releases his mainstream debut album and damn near everyone turned like the sh*t is terrible damn it wasn't even bad...i dear hope Lamar mainstream debut with interscope and Krit album with Def Jam deliver or those two will be turned on with the quickness as well.
 6 years ago '10        #83
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
Tyga can spit... Dude made some good points in the video.

Fact is its, "cool" to hate on tyga. Havent heard the album but ive heard his mixtapes and i wanna listen to the album.

Im not saying Tyga is better that Cole, but he is more versitle. look at Coles trash "Party" verse.

At the end of the day I think Tyga is no longer a "joke" artist.

Yall Boxden n*ggas need to quit loving to hate, that sh*t corny
 6 years ago '05        #84
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 notoriousthugzz said:
J cole raps about real sh*t I can relate to

Tyga is in young money

Do the math
This....
 6 years ago '04        #85
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 thegoldenhero said:
it is crazy how Cole before Cole World was loved like hell on here then he releases his mainstream debut album and damn near everyone turned like the sh*t is terrible damn it wasn't even bad...i dear hope Lamar mainstream debut with interscope and Krit album with Def Jam deliver or those two will be turned on with the quickness as well.
people wasn't liking him before the album or did you not noticing that. j. cole is overrated on this forum by some and underrated on this forum by some. he is not the savior and he is not nyquil. he is somewhere in the middle
 6 years ago '09        #86
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 J Rob said:
Bruh....this is the internet. The fact that it's a MAINSTREAM debut is enough for them to turn on them
you right it also didn't help he signed to Jay-Z you know n*ggas on the internet don't like Jay lol
 6 years ago '11        #87
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,983 | Props total: 9994 9994
 Account001 said:
Tyga can spit... Dude made some good points in the video.

Fact is its, "cool" to hate on tyga. Havent heard the album but ive heard his mixtapes and i wanna listen to the album.

Im not saying Tyga is better that Cole, but he is more versitle. look at Coles trash "Party" verse.

At the end of the day I think Tyga is no longer a "joke" artist.

Yall Boxden n*ggas need to quit loving to hate, that sh*t corny
Cole explained this sh*t. He didn't like that verse. He made like 2 verses for the song originally, but she chose 3000 instead. Since Andre couldn't do the video, Beyonce asked Cole to do another verse. Cole did another 2 verses and she chose the shortest one
 6 years ago '10        #88
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Not a very big fan of J.Cole but this thread is some bullsh*t. Tyga really
 6 years ago '11        #89
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 J Rob said:
Bruh....this is the internet. The fact that it's a MAINSTREAM debut is enough for them to turn on them
Jay z biggie pac Eminem alot of rappers make mainstream albums and don't get turned on

A bad album is a bad album
 6 years ago '07        #90
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3

Tyga has good smooth-slick wordplay ..but he don't be talking about sh*t!! :lachen001:
Tyga was ON POINT imo before he went major the FIRST TIME. (Isen't that how it always is?)
No comment on J. Cole...
 6 years ago '11        #91
O D 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 19 19
cmon son
this verse > anything tygas done.
cole is more versatile and can rip any beat.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #92
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:
people wasn't liking him before the album or did you not noticing that. j. cole is overrated on this forum by some and underrated on this forum by some. he is not the savior and he is not nyquil. he is somewhere in the middle
Who calls him the savior? he was universally liked on here damn near before the album dropped the people that disliked him were in small numbers than after the album dropped...it was over for Cole it didn't help that he dropped work out and his album went gold...Cole imo is one of the best young mc's that actually has potential to reach the masses something i am not sure Lamar or Krit are capable of sadly...but yea you right he is somewhere in the middle i don't think he is the savior or anything like that he sn't that nice.
 6 years ago '11        #93
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
Cole explained this sh*t. He didn't like that verse. He made like 2 verses for the song originally, but she chose 3000 instead. Since Andre couldn't do the video, Beyonce asked Cole to do another verse. Cole did another 2 verses and she chose the shortest one
The only time you post in the hiphop section is when its about j.Cole you probably just started listening to hip hop we can't take you serious
 6 years ago '04        #94
space
space
 KingHenrythe2nd said:

why the hell he give it to her if he didn't like it
 6 years ago '11        #95
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,983 | Props total: 9994 9994
 justinjones said:

Idk, he said it some interview
 6 years ago '09        #96
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:

Beyonce chose the shorter verse over the longer one...Cole liked the longer one better but he didn't care i guess he was getting on a Beyonce track lol
 6 years ago '11        #97
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Careless World a good album?

[pic - click to view]

03-09-2012, 05:35 PM         #98
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

Are you a K.R.I.T groupie or just a crush??
 6 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Are you a K.R.I.T groupie or just a crush??
wtf you talking about?
 6 years ago '10        #100
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
if i tell a joke and have to explain it.... is it funny?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy