Why does hip hop hate tyga, but love j.cole?

most viewed right now
 161
 NBA BREAKING: Kevin Love OUT for Game 7
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
200 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
O D 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 19 19
are you fu*king serious. dont ever mention tyga with cole.

tyga is garbage all he has is that delivery and never says anything hot. he sets all his bars up and makes it sound like hes ABOOUT to say a hot a.ss line...but then never does. and on top of that he doesnt even rhyme most of the time.



cole is a fu*king artEEEst.
 03-09-2012, 02:22 PM         #22
arqitekt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAO. you serious my n*gga? Tyga got no concepts, talked about the same sh*t since his career started. Cole gets deep, atleast he used too.


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]


I can tell you haven't listened to anything but J Coles album though so its aight, i bet you got all them Tyga mixtapes though.


 6 years ago '06        #23
Affectz 164 heat pts164
space
avatar space
space
$8,476 | Props total: 5888 5888
Let's be real tho,Cole isn't way more lyrical than tyga,Cole gets too much credit as a rapper only cuz there's not enough lyrical dudes in hip hop,it's like having a good player on a basketball team with average teammates,people are gonna kiss his a.ss for that,put Cole in the 90's with cube,2pac, jay-z,nas,big pun,and snoop then Cole wouldn't be sh*t,let's keep it real
 03-09-2012, 02:30 PM         #24
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arqitekt said:
LMFAO. you serious my n*gga? Tyga got no concepts, talked about the same sh*t since his career started. Cole gets deep, atleast he used too.











I can tell you haven't listened to anything but J Coles album though so its aight, i bet you got all them Tyga mixtapes though.


Naw...
 6 years ago '11        #25
O D 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 19 19
 Affectz said:
Let's be real tho,Cole isn't way more lyrical than tyga,Cole gets too much credit as a rapper only cuz there's not enough lyrical dudes in hip hop,it's like having a good player on a basketball team with average teammates,people are gonna kiss his a.ss for that,put Cole in the 90's with cube,2pac, jay-z,nas,big pun,and snoop then Cole wouldn't be sh*t,let's keep it real

gtfoh
its more than just lyrics..its the music. cole is an emcee and an artist..tyga is just a rapper.


Last edited by O D; 03-09-2012 at 02:38 PM..
 03-09-2012, 02:37 PM         #26
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #27
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
TYGA is doo doo

do u ppl actually listen to BARS anymore

or

is the IMAGE of the rapper so blinding that u over-look them
 03-09-2012, 03:00 PM         #28
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyga > Cole

Once y'all n*ggas have heard all that emo sh*t, talking about saving the world and sh*t like that you'll be on this. Cole just taking y'all through the emotions right now and you don't know who to listen to.


[video - click to view]



Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 03-09-2012 at 03:03 PM..
 03-09-2012, 03:04 PM         #29
SOD RG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's all a matter of opinion at the end of the day, and considering this is BX, it's full of biased opinionated haters. I applaud J Cole for going gold, and doing big numbers first week, that shyt doesn't happen every day for a debut album, but get real... Cole World only has 1 dope song and thats the part 3 song to whatever song had 2 parts before. I'm not a Cole fan so idk the name by heart. I wasn't even that big of fan of Tyga until his album proved me wrong. I know a lot of the people who hated on Tyga, heard his album and was like, "Not bad", but you're never going to admit it and continue hating on it. Nobody had any real reason to hate on Cole, but EVERYONE had a reason to hate on Tyga, and that's because of Young Money. Lil' Wayne has nothing to do with this, but anyone think people hate on Tyga just because he's the new YM artist? I'll even admit to it that Tyga's flow is a.ss on certain songs and the only songs I didn't like from his album was the J Cole featured song & the long a.ss 4 minute dub step bullshyt they put at the end of Love Game. I'm not a Young Money d!ckrider, Tyga is really the only YM artist I like. I found the video, thought it made a lot of a valid points, and figured it'd work well as a BX post. Was I wrong?
 6 years ago '11        #30
O D 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 19 19
 CakedUP23 said:
It's all a matter of opinion at the end of the day, and considering this is BX, it's full of biased opinionated haters. I applaud J Cole for going gold, and doing big numbers first week, that shyt doesn't happen every day for a debut album, but get real... Cole World only has 1 dope song and thats the part 3 song to whatever song had 2 parts before. I'm not a Cole fan so idk the name by heart. I wasn't even that big of fan of Tyga until his album proved me wrong. I know a lot of the people who hated on Tyga, heard his album and was like, "Not bad", but you're never going to admit it and continue hating on it. Nobody had any real reason to hate on Cole, but EVERYONE had a reason to hate on Tyga, and that's because of Young Money. Lil' Wayne has nothing to do with this, but anyone think people hate on Tyga just because he's the new YM artist? I'll even admit to it that Tyga's flow is a.ss on certain songs and the only songs I didn't like from his album was the J Cole featured song & the long a.ss 4 minute dub step bullshyt they put at the end of Love Game. I'm not a Young Money d!ckrider, Tyga is really the only YM artist I like. I found the video, thought it made a lot of a valid points, and figured it'd work well as a BX post. Was I wrong?
you diddnt make any points.

also, you have a lil b quote in your sig.

:iough:
 03-09-2012, 03:10 PM         #31
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't take n*ggas serious they say Tyga talking about the same sh*t, Y'all n*ggas idiots, seem y'all ain't the only ones getting "blinded by images."

Understand that n*gga J.Cole is putting on an image, but you n*ggas think that just because the n*gga doesn't walk around wearing a chain he's special. Don't be fooled.


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #32
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,725 | Props total: 9798 9798
i always said tyga can rap when he wants to. its just that most of the time he doesn't. at least not these days. his album was decent. j. cole is not as lyrical as people on here say but he makes good songs. as a better artist its cole because his music will stand up longer than tyga's as the years go by


 Affectz said:
Let's be real tho,Cole isn't way more lyrical than tyga,Cole gets too much credit as a rapper only cuz there's not enough lyrical dudes in hip hop,it's like having a good player on a basketball team with average teammates,people are gonna kiss his a.ss for that,put Cole in the 90's with cube,2pac, jay-z,nas,big pun,and snoop then Cole wouldn't be sh*t,let's keep it real

you could say that about 90% of the rappers out now so what point are you making
 03-09-2012, 03:13 PM         #33
SOD RG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O D said:
you diddnt make any points.

also, you have a lil b quote in your sig.

:iough:
The video, not me?

illiteracy at it's finest.

:beat:
 6 years ago '04        #34
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,923 | Props total: 3693 3693
 Sam Rothstein said:
I can't take n*ggas serious they say Tyga talking about the same sh*t, Y'all n*ggas idiots, seem y'all ain't the only ones getting "blinded by images."

Understand that n*gga J.Cole is putting on an image, but you n*ggas think that just because the n*gga doesn't walk around wearing a chain he's special. Don't be fooled.

what the fu*k are you talking about?

Cole has been dropping fire for years now

The Come up, the warm up, FNL, and sideline story >>> anything tyga has or will put out.

it has nothing to do with an image... Cole makes good music Tyga doesnt. He makes wack sh*t for f*ggots like you to listen to before they go to a club and simp on some hoes and go home and beat they d!ck. Cole > Tyga and its not a discussion


Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 03-09-2012 at 03:24 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #35
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,725 | Props total: 9798 9798
 Barack Obonga said:
its the YMCMB affiliation

black thoughts 2>>cole world....from all aspects..
most mixtapes>> albums
 6 years ago '12        #36
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,884 | Props total: 735 735
tyga is garbage n*ggas is still in here trying to prove he's better then cole boxden is full of dumb n*ggas lol
 03-09-2012, 03:17 PM         #37
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
its the YMCMB affiliation

black thoughts 2>>cole world....from all aspects..
And n*ggas think that just because you make a song called "Rack City" you can't switch it up. That's what's wrong with this hip-hop fans, they want to go to one artist for one type of music. That's why they have J. Cole backed in a corner, he can't make no party music because n*ggas will crank up and leave. Let a n*gga live. Tyga on the other hand he can do that.
 03-09-2012, 03:21 PM         #38
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
what the fu*k are you talking about?

Cole has been dropping fire for years now

The Come up, the warm up, FNL, and sideline story >>> anything tyga has or will put out.

it has nothing to do with an image... Cole makes good music Tyga doesnt. He makes wack sh*t for f*ggots like you to listen to before they go to a club and simp on some hoes and go home and beat they d!ck. Cole > Tyga and its not a discussion
I bet Cole can't rip the Rack City beat.
 6 years ago '04        #39
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,725 | Props total: 9798 9798


how j.cole have no room for improvement when most rap artists get on around 25-27
 03-09-2012, 03:23 PM         #40
arqitekt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
I bet Cole can't rip the Rack City beat.






Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 84
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1293 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
48 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
75 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy