Why does hip hop hate tyga, but love j.cole?

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
O D 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 19 19
are you fu*king serious. dont ever mention tyga with cole.

tyga is garbage all he has is that delivery and never says anything hot. he sets all his bars up and makes it sound like hes ABOOUT to say a hot a.ss line...but then never does. and on top of that he doesnt even rhyme most of the time.

cole is a fu*king artEEEst.
 03-09-2012, 03:22 PM         #22
arqitekt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAO. you serious my n*gga? Tyga got no concepts, talked about the same sh*t since his career started. Cole gets deep, atleast he used too.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

I can tell you haven't listened to anything but J Coles album though so its aight, i bet you got all them Tyga mixtapes though.

6 years ago '06        #23
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,222 | Props total: 4508 4508
Let's be real tho,Cole isn't way more lyrical than tyga,Cole gets too much credit as a rapper only cuz there's not enough lyrical dudes in hip hop,it's like having a good player on a basketball team with average teammates,people are gonna kiss his a.ss for that,put Cole in the 90's with cube,2pac, jay-z,nas,big pun,and snoop then Cole wouldn't be sh*t,let's keep it real
 03-09-2012, 03:30 PM         #24
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arqitekt said:
LMFAO. you serious my n*gga? Tyga got no concepts, talked about the same sh*t since his career started. Cole gets deep, atleast he used too.

I can tell you haven't listened to anything but J Coles album though so its aight, i bet you got all them Tyga mixtapes though.

Naw...
 6 years ago '11        #25
O D 6 heat pts
space
space
 Affectz said:
Let's be real tho,Cole isn't way more lyrical than tyga,Cole gets too much credit as a rapper only cuz there's not enough lyrical dudes in hip hop,it's like having a good player on a basketball team with average teammates,people are gonna kiss his a.ss for that,put Cole in the 90's with cube,2pac, jay-z,nas,big pun,and snoop then Cole wouldn't be sh*t,let's keep it real

gtfoh
its more than just lyrics..its the music. cole is an emcee and an artist..tyga is just a rapper.

Last edited by O D; 03-09-2012 at 03:38 PM..
 03-09-2012, 03:37 PM         #26
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #27
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
TYGA is doo doo

do u ppl actually listen to BARS anymore

or

is the IMAGE of the rapper so blinding that u over-look them
 03-09-2012, 04:00 PM         #28
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyga > Cole

Once y'all n*ggas have heard all that emo sh*t, talking about saving the world and sh*t like that you'll be on this. Cole just taking y'all through the emotions right now and you don't know who to listen to.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 03-09-2012 at 04:03 PM..
 03-09-2012, 04:04 PM         #29
SOD RG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's all a matter of opinion at the end of the day, and considering this is BX, it's full of biased opinionated haters. I applaud J Cole for going gold, and doing big numbers first week, that shyt doesn't happen every day for a debut album, but get real... Cole World only has 1 dope song and thats the part 3 song to whatever song had 2 parts before. I'm not a Cole fan so idk the name by heart. I wasn't even that big of fan of Tyga until his album proved me wrong. I know a lot of the people who hated on Tyga, heard his album and was like, "Not bad", but you're never going to admit it and continue hating on it. Nobody had any real reason to hate on Cole, but EVERYONE had a reason to hate on Tyga, and that's because of Young Money. Lil' Wayne has nothing to do with this, but anyone think people hate on Tyga just because he's the new YM artist? I'll even admit to it that Tyga's flow is a.ss on certain songs and the only songs I didn't like from his album was the J Cole featured song & the long a.ss 4 minute dub step bullshyt they put at the end of Love Game. I'm not a Young Money d!ckrider, Tyga is really the only YM artist I like. I found the video, thought it made a lot of a valid points, and figured it'd work well as a BX post. Was I wrong?
 6 years ago '11        #30
O D 6 heat pts
space
space
 CakedUP23 said:
It's all a matter of opinion at the end of the day, and considering this is BX, it's full of biased opinionated haters. I applaud J Cole for going gold, and doing big numbers first week, that shyt doesn't happen every day for a debut album, but get real... Cole World only has 1 dope song and thats the part 3 song to whatever song had 2 parts before. I'm not a Cole fan so idk the name by heart. I wasn't even that big of fan of Tyga until his album proved me wrong. I know a lot of the people who hated on Tyga, heard his album and was like, "Not bad", but you're never going to admit it and continue hating on it. Nobody had any real reason to hate on Cole, but EVERYONE had a reason to hate on Tyga, and that's because of Young Money. Lil' Wayne has nothing to do with this, but anyone think people hate on Tyga just because he's the new YM artist? I'll even admit to it that Tyga's flow is a.ss on certain songs and the only songs I didn't like from his album was the J Cole featured song & the long a.ss 4 minute dub step bullshyt they put at the end of Love Game. I'm not a Young Money d!ckrider, Tyga is really the only YM artist I like. I found the video, thought it made a lot of a valid points, and figured it'd work well as a BX post. Was I wrong?
you diddnt make any points.

also, you have a lil b quote in your sig.

:iough:
 03-09-2012, 04:10 PM         #31
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't take n*ggas serious they say Tyga talking about the same sh*t, Y'all n*ggas idiots, seem y'all ain't the only ones getting "blinded by images."

Understand that n*gga J.Cole is putting on an image, but you n*ggas think that just because the n*gga doesn't walk around wearing a chain he's special. Don't be fooled.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #32
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6510 6510
i always said tyga can rap when he wants to. its just that most of the time he doesn't. at least not these days. his album was decent. j. cole is not as lyrical as people on here say but he makes good songs. as a better artist its cole because his music will stand up longer than tyga's as the years go by

Affectz said:

you could say that about 90% of the rappers out now so what point are you making
 03-09-2012, 04:13 PM         #33
SOD RG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O D said:
you diddnt make any points.

also, you have a lil b quote in your sig.

:iough:
The video, not me?

illiteracy at it's finest.

:beat:
 6 years ago '04        #34
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
 Sam Rothstein said:
I can't take n*ggas serious they say Tyga talking about the same sh*t, Y'all n*ggas idiots, seem y'all ain't the only ones getting "blinded by images."

Understand that n*gga J.Cole is putting on an image, but you n*ggas think that just because the n*gga doesn't walk around wearing a chain he's special. Don't be fooled.

what the fu*k are you talking about?

Cole has been dropping fire for years now

The Come up, the warm up, FNL, and sideline story >>> anything tyga has or will put out.

it has nothing to do with an image... Cole makes good music Tyga doesnt. He makes wack sh*t for f*ggots like you to listen to before they go to a club and simp on some hoes and go home and beat they d!ck. Cole > Tyga and its not a discussion

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 03-09-2012 at 04:24 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
its the YMCMB affiliation

black thoughts 2>>cole world....from all aspects..
most mixtapes>> albums
 6 years ago '12        #36
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,737 | Props total: 607 607
tyga is garbage n*ggas is still in here trying to prove he's better then cole boxden is full of dumb n*ggas lol
 03-09-2012, 04:17 PM         #37
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
its the YMCMB affiliation

black thoughts 2>>cole world....from all aspects..
And n*ggas think that just because you make a song called "Rack City" you can't switch it up. That's what's wrong with this hip-hop fans, they want to go to one artist for one type of music. That's why they have J. Cole backed in a corner, he can't make no party music because n*ggas will crank up and leave. Let a n*gga live. Tyga on the other hand he can do that.
 03-09-2012, 04:21 PM         #38
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
what the fu*k are you talking about?

Cole has been dropping fire for years now

The Come up, the warm up, FNL, and sideline story >>> anything tyga has or will put out.

it has nothing to do with an image... Cole makes good music Tyga doesnt. He makes wack sh*t for f*ggots like you to listen to before they go to a club and simp on some hoes and go home and beat they d!ck. Cole > Tyga and its not a discussion
I bet Cole can't rip the Rack City beat.
 6 years ago '04        #39
space
space

how j.cole have no room for improvement when most rap artists get on around 25-27
 03-09-2012, 04:23 PM         #40
arqitekt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
I bet Cole can't rip the Rack City beat.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now