Who Killed The Notorious B.I.G. - Complex Mag Interview

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
i dunno, seems like much high forces were involved in the Pac murder and they simply capitalized on the East-West "beef" as a cover for the Biggie k!lling. They prolly felt Biggie was worth far less than Pac culturally and used him as collateral damage. I think Pac is the key to this. Eliminate his impact on culture beyond rap music and have people coming up with their own theories forever and ever.

hard to think that 2 high profile dudes can be victims of unsolved murder, yet they have sh*t like the first 48 where people are solving cases in a couple of days in these middle of nowhere towns
 03-09-2012, 03:21 PM         #22
Moc5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
there is nothing to really talk about though

but we know for a fact that we were not there so we can say what is true or not

all we know is 2pac and biggie were k!lled for nothing
then gtfo or start speculating!
 03-09-2012, 04:04 PM         #23
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 babalou said:
i dunno, seems like much high forces were involved in the Pac murder and they simply capitalized on the East-West "beef" as a cover for the Biggie k!lling. They prolly felt Biggie was worth far less than Pac culturally and used him as collateral damage. I think Pac is the key to this. Eliminate his impact on culture beyond rap music and have people coming up with their own theories forever and ever.

hard to think that 2 high profile dudes can be victims of unsolved murder, yet they have sh*t like the first 48 where people are solving cases in a couple of days in these middle of nowhere towns
Maaaaaaaan! I dont even think Freaky Tah & Big L's murders were solved -_-
 6 years ago '08        #24
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #25
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 kiddrocay said:
its crazy how nikkas can relate to pac, I mean pac has the greatest impact in hiphop

that nikka touched hearts
for some......

me......I didnt give two sh*ts about Pac when he was alive......dont give two sh*ts about him in death, he is/was irrelevant.....and I never felt his music no way

I wouldnt ever wish death on no man, though
 6 years ago '11        #26
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
Just like Lil Kim said this whole case is full of smoke and mirrors and after reading all that sh*t I honestly think this guy STILL isn't telling the 100% truth. As the articles stated these were 2 simple murder cases to solve but the state and federal governments blew them both out of proportion. If David Mack had nothing to do with the death of Biggie why is he is a picture with Suge Knight dressed as a blood (article doesn't speak on this). Also who the fu*k is Keefe D is he still alive (supposed k!ller of 2pac)? We will never get the truth because were blacks and they don't care about us as MJ & 2pac said. - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '07        #27
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,437 | Props total: 55869 55869

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #28
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Maaaaaaaan! I dont even think Freaky Tah & Big L's murders were solved -_-
from what i heard, Big L's murder was "handled" in the streets since it started over some street sh*t. Dont know about Freaky Tah. Who knows, maybe G-Dep is behind all of these murders butt just doesnt know that all of these cats been dead for years.
 6 years ago '06        #29
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
But the latest book to be published
Peeped game as soon as I read that and stopped reading
 6 years ago '09        #30
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,824 | Props total: 17889 17889
Suge Knight is/was a hating a.ss motherfu*ker...

He's responsible for it all...

LA PD Rogue Cop's k!lled Big by orders of Suge

Suge lead Pac to his death by putting a "battery" in his back letting him walk down the path of destruction and not properly looking over the so called brother that he claimed to "love" so much

That's my opinion and i'm sticking to it....
 6 years ago '07        #31
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 kiddrocay said:
in all honesty, I doubt pac wanted biggie dead and the other way around

they were just caught up in mux, when it really was about music
This...take your tin foil hats off...Pac got Big k!lled off of a beef with Black Mafia
 6 years ago '10        #32
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
 03-09-2012, 06:35 PM         #33
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Southside k!lled pac....suge had biggie k!lled /thread
 03-09-2012, 06:39 PM         #34
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That k!lluminati doc is pretty stupid I wouldn't tell neone to watch it
 6 years ago '10        #35
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
pac and big should have hollared at each other on twitter and settled the beef..

things were much much different back then in regards to squashing beef. cell phones, social networks etc. not as easy as it is today. you can't just be like common and drake and txt each other and say i love u and make up. that's why there were always f!ghts at things like award shows, because that would be the only time u actually talked to the people u beefin' with; and u only HEARD what u did through other people and music.
 03-09-2012, 06:49 PM         #36
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hiphop was way diffrent back then most labels were owned in one way or another by real gangsters and drug dealers so if u were beefin wit thir artist n fu*kin up theeir money sh*t got ugly I don't think neone could come up from the streets to ownin a big hiphop label nemore
 6 years ago '11        #37
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 3845 3845
Actually, it was rick ross. He was plotting to turn into suge knight and biggie combined, so he had to get rid of them. Pac was just caught in the crossfire cuz that hitman was horrible...a mistake "Pretty Ricky" Ross would not make for the second hit.

:"Bawse!"
 03-09-2012, 07:00 PM         #38
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man gtfo rick was to busy hangin out with norieaga back n them days bruh
 6 years ago '05        #39
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
this is what really happened, 2pac from the year 2020 was sad and bitter about his career falling and he being much older, so he invented a time machine and went back in time to when he was at his peak and k!lled himself, but since future pac already existed a 2nd dimension was created which allows for 2020 pac to still exist even tho 1996 pac died in 96, anyways he did this becuz he knew that this would make him one of the goat's in hiphop, and all those sitings of pac n sh*t is actually pac, but not the dead pac its 2020 pac, and he's paid $$$$$$$$ chillin on his own island right now with biggie and mad bi*ches that get to come to the island but never leave lol, ofcourse biggie is actually the biggie from 2020 also he liked pacs idea, this is the truth guys, i hope you can all put this to rest now, good night
 6 years ago '07        #40
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
ducktales..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago