most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
7860 pageviews
83 comments

champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
Who k!lled The Notorious B.I.G. - Complex Mag Interview

Fifteen years after Biggie's murder, retired detective Greg Kading debunks a few bogus theories and explains why the case will never officially be solved.
According to the police detective who spent three years investigating the murder of Biggie Smalls, the man pictured above—Wardell Fouse a.k.a Darnell Bolton a.k.a. “Poochie”—was the triggerman who k!lled Biggie fifteen years ago today. His fee for murdering the greatest rapper of all time? $13,000.

On March 9, 1997, Christopher Wallace, a.k.a. The Notorious B.I.G., was shot to death while sitting in a Chevy Suburban outside of a hip-hop industry party in Los Angeles. Biggie’s drive-by shooting occurred just six months after his friend turned foe, 25-year-old Tupac Shakur, suffered a similar fate after a boxing match in Las Vegas. These k!llings remain the worst tragedies in hip-hop history.

Seeing the two greatest rappers of a generation cut down in their prime was bad enough. The death of two young men who were so beloved by their family, friends, and fans was worse still. Adding insult to injury, Big and Pac were both murdered on busy city streets, in view of numerous witnesses. Yet there has never been an arrest in either case and both murders remain officially unsolved to this day.

Although the police investigations in Los Angeles and Las Vegas have failed to bring the truth to light, there is no shortage of websites, documentaries, and books detailing various theories and counter-theories—ranging from rap beef and gang violence to crooked cops and government conspiracies. But the latest book to be published, murder Rap: The Untold Story of the Biggie Smalls & Tupac Shakur murder Investigations. by Greg Kading (second photo), is different from the rest.

Kading is neither a journalist nor a conspiracy theorist. A retired L.A.P.D. detective, he was in charge of the special task force that investigated Christopher Wallace’s murder between 2006 and 2009. After Biggie’s mother Voletta Wallace filed suit against the City of Los Angeles and the L.A.P.D.—seeking hundreds of millions of dollars in damages—the department was highly motivated to solve the case. That’s when Kading got the a.ssignment.

After his efforts led to two sworn confessions from people who said they played a part in the k!llings of Wallace and Shakur, Kading was suddenly pulled off the case. At the time, he was under investigation by L.A.P.D. Internal Affairs for allegedly making false statements on an affidavit in a separate case. However, in the end, Internal Affairs cleared Kading of any wrongdoing. Around the same time, the Wallace family’s lawsuit was dismissed.

When the 22-year veteran saw the case he built being shelved, he became so frustrated that he quit the force—but not before making copies of his evidence so that he could put all his findings into a book. His conclusions are controversial to be sure, but they are so thoroughly researched that they’re hard to ignore.

Complex caught up with Kading to talk about the results of his investigation, why no arrests have ever been made, and why he believes these cases will never be officially solved.

“Suge Knight was absolutely enraged. Not only had he been shot at, but his friend [Tupac Shakur] was k!lled next to him in the car. Suge always knew who was responsible. He looked directly into the eyes of Keefe D, who was in the shooter’s car. Keefe D was a member of the Southside Crips and a well known person to Suge. That explains why the next day this huge war broke out in Compton between Suge Knight’s gang entourage and Keefe D’s gang entourage.

“Suge Knight ended up going to jail on a probation violation, stemming from the beating of Orlando Anderson [Ed. Note—Anderson is Keefe D’s nephew, also a Southside Crip who allegedly shot Tupac.] in the MGM Grand hotel. While Suge was in jail, he conspired with his girlfriend. Suge gave her the directive to get Poochie.

Wardell ‘Poochie’ Fouse was paid to k!ll Biggie. At the time, he was a 36-year old member of the Mob Piru Bloods. According to several death Row insiders and FBI informants, Poochie was a down-for-the-cause, hardcore gang member. Confidential sources from the death Row entourage, the Mob Pirus, and [Suge’s girlfriend, identified in Kading's book by the alias "Theresa Swann"], said Poochie had done shootings for Suge in the past. Reggie Wright Jr.—who was the head of death Row security—said Suge and Poochie’s relationship was different than other members of the gang. They had a very secretive and exclusive relationship.

“[Suge’s girlfriend] and Poochie agreed to terms. He received two payments, one for $9000 and one for $4000. Poochie lay in wait outside the Petersen Automotive Museum. As soon as he became aware of where Biggie was sitting in his car, he drove up and he shot him.”

Rest of story at
[pic - click to view]

Interview: Former L.A.P.D. Detective Says He Knows Who k!lled The Notorious B.I.G. | Complex

LONG READ

83 comments for "Who Killed The Notorious B.I.G. - Complex Mag Interview"

6 years ago '08        #2
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
I thought Henry billups shot Biggie?
 6 years ago '05        #3
champlain 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
^^I am not too sure on this whole who shot biggie thing, just saw this article and figured i would post it
 6 years ago '11        #4
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617

[video - click to view]

Biggie death is basically a open and shut case suge paid David Mack who got amir to shoot biggie

Pac death is a little more complicated we know Orlando did the shooting but we don't know who set it up suge or diddy
 6 years ago '10        #5
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4520 4520
 Kingpin 313 said:

Biggie death is basically a open and shut case suge paid David Mack who got amir to shoot biggie

Pac death is a little more complicated we know Orlando did the shooting but we don't know who set it up suge or diddy
why would suge have 2pac k!lled then have biggie k!lled???
 6 years ago '11        #6
space
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
why would suge have 2pac k!lled then have biggie k!lled???
Pac was leaving death row and he owed pac like 10 million

I still think diddy paid it off because you have to be brave to risk getting k!lled
Being in the car with pac while bullets flying plus Orlando uncle admitted diddy paid them

He got big k!lled to revenge pac because everybody was saying diddy set it up

Last edited by Kingpin 313; 03-09-2012 at 12:58 PM..
 03-09-2012, 12:58 PM         #7
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wasn't David Mack released last year?
 6 years ago '10        #8
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
Pac was leaving death row and he owed pac like 10 million

I still think diddy paid it off because you have to be brave to risk getting k!lled
Being in the car with pac while bullets flying plus Orlando uncle admitted diddy paid them

He got big k!lled to revenge pac because everybody was saying diddy set it up
I always took into consideration that suge had pac k!lled

and you know p diddy prolly had the mindset that biggie was worth more to him dead then alive
 6 years ago '08        #9
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
Puff was plottin with the crips to get Pac and Suge.. at that time Puff was pretty scared for his life cause he was gettin exorted by n*ggas in NY and he thought Suge wanted to k!ll him... they wanted to k!ll both in LA, but when death Row beat the sh*t outta Orlando in Vegas, they decided that was the time...

Biggie was k!lled by Suge orders for vendetta... he had cops in death Row payroll and got them to do the job... David Mack got that Fruit of Islam n*gga to shoot

that's it
 6 years ago '10        #10
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 bkid said:
Puff was plottin with the crips to get Pac and Suge.. at that time Puff was pretty scared for his life cause he was gettin exorted by n*ggas in NY and he thought Suge wanted to k!ll him... they wanted to k!ll both in LA, but when death Row beat the sh*t outta Orlando in Vegas, they decided that was the time...

Biggie was k!lled by Suge orders for vendetta... he had cops in death Row payroll and got them to do the job... David Mack got that Fruit of Islam n*gga to shoot

that's it
if this is true, heartlessass nikkas

puffy called pac the paranoid one
 6 years ago '10        #11
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
loL@bx detectives
there is nothing to really talk about though

but we know for a fact that we were not there so we can say what is true or not

all we know is 2pac and biggie were k!lled for nothing
 03-09-2012, 01:20 PM         #12
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
loL@bx detectives
theres so many different stories to that sh*t its crazy! Its best to just say RIP and keep it moving at this point. I always felt though that in my neighborhood at the time people were more sad over Pac being dead than anything. I mean ma'fuhkas were PISSED over that sh*t. Not to say that noone cared about Biggie but man, I remember one of my homeboys came to my crib crying like a mug, like, "yo son Pac is dead! man what the fuhk? Pac is dead!" I'll never forget that sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #13
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
theres so many different stories to that sh*t its crazy! Its best to just say RIP and keep it moving at this point. I always felt though that in my neighborhood at the time people were more sad over Pac being dead than anything. I mean ma'fuhkas were PISSED over that sh*t. Not to say that noone cared about Biggie but man, I remember one of my homeboys came to my crib crying like a mug, like, "yo son Pac is dead! man what the fuhk? Pac is dead!" I'll never forget that sh*t.
its crazy how nikkas can relate to pac, I mean pac has the greatest impact in hiphop

that nikka touched hearts
 6 years ago '10        #14
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,942 | Props total: 9213 9213
why would biggie risk his own life to have another n*gga k!lled??? dude got hit a couple time himself. makes no sense so please stop saying that dumb sh*t.
 03-09-2012, 01:31 PM         #15
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
its crazy how nikkas can relate to pac, I mean pac has the greatest impact in hiphop

that nikka touched hearts
Word. I don't think the younger n*ggas (hip hop fans) will ever understand the impact of that man's music and just his character as a whole. But also the impact of both those brothas getting k!lled. I mean, I grew up we was getting shot stabbed up all the time, but in them days with hip hop it was like, so and so dissed somebody, "oh sh*t!" Next week all is well. Then Pac got k!lled and noone really thought it had sh*t to do with Big and them cause we were all under the impression that Big was pu$$. Cause he never responded to dude like that. Then Big got mirked and it we were all like, "damn! this sh*t is just music man. why?" smh
 6 years ago '10        #16
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Word. I don't think the younger n*ggas (hip hop fans) will ever understand the impact of that man's music and just his character as a whole. But also the impact of both those brothas getting k!lled. I mean, I grew up we was getting shot stabbed up all the time, but in them days with hip hop it was like, so and so dissed somebody, "oh sh*t!" Next week all is well. Then Pac got k!lled and noone really thought it had sh*t to do with Big and them cause we were all under the impression that Big was pu$$. Cause he never responded to dude like that. Then Big got mirked and it we were all like, "damn! this sh*t is just music man. why?" smh
yeah, this has the to be the most messed up ish ever

and nikkas be blaming pacs for biggies death I wish big was alive to tell them to stfu I aint go to the grave a bi*ch nikka

because thats what they are making him look like
 6 years ago '11        #17
space
space
space
 tallulahmademe said:
why would biggie risk his own life to have another n*gga k!lled??? dude got hit a couple time himself. makes no sense so please stop saying that dumb sh*t.
I think you meant to put suge
 6 years ago '10        #18
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
in all honesty, I doubt pac wanted biggie dead and the other way around

they were just caught up in mux, when it really was about music
 6 years ago '06        #19
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
 Kingpin 313 said:

trying to decide if i should watch this

sometimes i feel like if you seen 1 tupac doc you seen them all
 6 years ago '06        #20
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
Biggie didn't even want no trouble at all wit Pac tho... Pac was just easily influenced by Suge n them and once he realized Suge was shady it was too late
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
24 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
180 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy