Tis Tis..Melo Has Been A Bad Boy... (pics)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
Why these n*ggas be running up in the same slide a.ss bi*ches though?

As it is, I don't fu*k after people I know.. fu*k that sh*t.. I'm trying to get my own. There's too many bi*ches out there to have to settle for random Twitter jump-offs. Come on Melo. n*gga can run up in all sorts of pus*y... n*gga lives in NYC, home of some of the BADDEST bi*ches... and you fu*king that bird? And she not even a NY chick.. this is just some random Twitter jump that every other idiot a.ss 7 man off the bench a.ss n*gga be fu*king.

Come on Melo... have some respect for yourself. I know LaLa ain't that great... but you somehow found a way to cheat down? Come on my n*gga... and the Knicks ain't been sh*t since you came back in the lineup...
 6 years ago '04        #62
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,098 | Props total: 3923 3923

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

awww hell nawl, n*ggas is lazy point blank period.. layla got an annoying a.ss voice so yeah i can see the homey stepping out on her but for realz... it's bad birds in fu*king philly and jerzy that won't say sh*t or even own a camera phone son.. why you fu*king cornball groupies...
 6 years ago '07        #63
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 TizOnly1 said:
Why these n*ggas be running up in the same slide a.ss bi*ches though?

As it is, I don't fu*k after people I know.. fu*k that sh*t.. I'm trying to get my own. There's too many bi*ches out there to have to settle for random Twitter jump-offs. Come on Melo. n*gga can run up in all sorts of pus*y... n*gga lives in NYC, home of some of the BADDEST bi*ches... and you fu*king that bird? And she not even a NY chick.. this is just some random Twitter jump that every other idiot a.ss 7 man off the bench a.ss n*gga be fu*king.

Come on Melo... have some respect for yourself. I know LaLa ain't that great... but you somehow found a way to cheat down? Come on my n*gga... and the Knicks ain't been sh*t since you came back in the lineup...
it ain't about looks, dudes dont get it. They with these bi*ches cuz da bi*ches is cool as fuk and smart. In the entertainment business errbody smashing errbody so might as well take the hoe that talks well
 6 years ago '10        #64
AriGold 171 heat pts171 OP
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2222 2222
 Cambury said:
it ain't about looks, dudes dont get it. They with these bi*ches cuz da bi*ches is cool as fuk and smart. In the entertainment business errbody smashing errbody so might as well take the hoe that talks well
 6 years ago '04        #65
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 Cambury said:
You could always just not get married. If you wanna talk "smart".
 03-09-2012, 12:06 AM         #66
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he going be aight
 6 years ago '10        #67
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
n*gga got that Cambury plate. scust
 03-09-2012, 12:10 AM         #68
breakingbad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gottagat said:
n*gga got that Cambury plate. scust
 6 years ago '08        #69
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,781 | Props total: 12287 12287
So this bi*ch outs 2 NBA n*ggas in the same week

This bi*ch bout to find parts of her body in 4 diff Garbage Bins if she don't be cool out here
 6 years ago '06        #70
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25880 25880
Wait how did budden lose again?? he has his own bi*ch with a fatter a.ss then tahiry am i missing something?? i must be
 6 years ago '07        #71
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Yung Dilla said:
Wait how did budden lose again?? he has his own bi*ch with a fatter a.ss then tahiry am i missing something?? i must be
Who's his bi*ch?
 6 years ago '06        #72
kast 
space
space
$880 | Props total: 328 328
 AriGold said:

I never said Melo was the best. Everybody knows Lebron James is the most skilled basketball player of all time and all he has to do is win a ring or 2 to solidify him as the greatest ever.
I thought Melo was going to be dedicated and live up to his contract but I guess not.
Sad sh*t but you right..that plate is ridiculous. I know Stat wanna smack the sh*t out this n*gga.
did you say most SKILLED player ever?!?! .....more like most physically girfted
 03-09-2012, 12:34 AM         #73
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frank Hampton said:
Budden fu*king lost

Tahiry ‏ @TheRealTahiry Close

We haven't yet but I'm sure it be great. Lmao "@DYAMOND24: JR must got that good pipe RT @TheRealTahiry: I'm ... m.tmi.me/mKN9j

how she gon say they havent yet she in a hotel room with him an her dem a.ss cheeks hangin all out
 6 years ago '11        #74
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Come on you know whoever the broad is that buddens is with is like 6 other known equal's jump off yell™
 6 years ago '06        #75
kast 
space
space
 CashNy said:
:mj2: budden lost
tahiry lost
 6 years ago '06        #76
kast 
space
space
 AriGold said:
Not sure if it was posted already but check out this pic JR Smith tweeted with him and Tahiry in the telly.

[pic - click to view]

UMM did you SEE his new bi*ch?!
 03-09-2012, 12:50 AM         #77
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's a shot in the heart for Budden.
 6 years ago '07        #78
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Frank Hampton said:
Budden fu*king lost

Tahiry ‏ @TheRealTahiry Close

We haven't yet but I'm sure it be great. Lmao "@DYAMOND24: JR must got that good pipe RT @TheRealTahiry: I'm ... m.tmi.me/mKN9j

BUTTONS LOST!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #79
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
Budden already got about 4 or 5 new chicks. He ain't sweating Tahiry, because in the end, he could have that if he wants to. As for Melo, if true, this is disappointing. Lala is way better looking, has a better personality apparently, and deals with Melo's fatass always getting high and eating at a buffet.
 03-09-2012, 12:58 AM         #80
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Melo going to be a fat a.ss n*gga when he retire
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy