Tis Tis..Melo Has Been A Bad Boy... (pics)

most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30319 30319
:mj2: Knicks Lost
 03-08-2012, 10:10 PM         #22
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AriGold said:
My n*gga..you really going to sit here and act like that plate of food ain't OD?
That sh*t was last week. You be seeing sh*t about how Lebron and Wade be eating healthy as hell to get ready for games with their chefs and sh*t. This n*gga eating at Juniors in Brooklyn
For one I'm not your "n*gga" good sir & two you're forgetting athletes eat big plates of food like this all the time. They later work it off through the many workouts that they do.

Just because a select number of individuals eat a certain way doesn't mean everybody else has to. And to be quite frank none of this deflects from you turning on him, especially if you felt a certain way before the season started.

You stick it out and have patience.
 6 years ago '05        #23
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30319 30319
 AriGold said:
Not sure if it was posted already but check out this pic JR Smith tweeted with him and Tahiry in the telly.


[pic - click to view]


:mj2: budden lost
 6 years ago '08        #24
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
 DrX said:
typical melo...getting fat, getting pus*y, getting 25 pts, getting a loss, getting 7 boards, getting a early postseason exit

[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #25
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 AriGold said:
Not sure if it was posted already but check out this pic JR Smith tweeted with him and Tahiry in the telly.


[pic - click to view]

damn, budden must b crying
 6 years ago '10        #26
AriGold 171 heat pts171 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
 Jackson High said:
For one I'm not your "n*gga" good sir & two you're forgetting athletes eat big plates of food like this all the time. They later work it off through the many workouts that they do.

Just because a select number of individuals eat a certain way doesn't mean everybody else has to. And to be quite frank none of this deflects from you turning on him, especially if you felt a certain way before the season started.

You stick it out and have patience.
my n*gga....Lebron and Wade don't be eating plates of sh*t like that.
Melo wants to be elite you have to do EVERYTHING to be elite.
Melo ain't about that life.
 6 years ago '10        #27
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 30598 30598
 DrX said:
typical melo...getting fat, getting pus*y, getting 25 pts, getting a loss, getting 7 boards, getting a early postseason exit
 6 years ago '07        #28
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 DrX said:
typical melo...getting fat, getting pus*y, getting 25 pts, getting a loss, getting 7 boards, getting a early postseason exit
melo and bron have no rings in common tho

 6 years ago '07        #29
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
avatar space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15080 15080
lala overrated
 03-08-2012, 10:29 PM         #30
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AriGold said:
my n*gga....Lebron and Wade don't be eating plates of sh*t like that.
Melo wants to be elite you have to do EVERYTHING to be elite.
Melo ain't about that life.
Like I said not everybody lives the same way. Your statement on Carmelo Anthony however I do agree somewhat. My son in law says he's lazy & the reason why he came into the season heavier is so he could bruise down in low post.

Being lazy however isn't the end of everything. Shaquille O'Neal was lazy but a force in the paint. Tracy Mcgrady was lazy but arguably the best player at one time. Again this doesn't give Carmelo Anthony any excuse just some food for thought!



By the way Mr. Anthony is nowhere near elite, very overrated.


Last edited by Jackson High; 03-08-2012 at 10:31 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #31
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 30598 30598
Oh and budden lost
 6 years ago '09        #32
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19382 19382
 DrX said:
typical melo...getting fat, getting pus*y, getting 25 pts, getting a loss, getting 7 boards, getting a early postseason exit
you already know they losing in the first round sh*t is all fun with Melo as long as he get his publicity and points he all good in NY.
 6 years ago '10        #33
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,465 | Props total: 2096 2096
 AriGold said:
Not sure if it was posted already but check out this pic JR Smith tweeted with him and Tahiry in the telly.


[pic - click to view]



The things I would do to this chick
 6 years ago '10        #34
AriGold 171 heat pts171 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
 Jackson High said:
Like I said not everybody lives the same way. Your statement on Carmelo Anthony however I do agree somewhat. My son in law says he's lazy & the reason why he came into the season heavier is so he could bruise down in low post.

Being lazy however isn't the end of everything. Shaquille O'Neal was lazy but a force in the paint. Tracy Mcgrady was lazy but arguably the best player at one time. Again this doesn't give Carmelo Anthony any excuse just some food for thought!



By the way Mr. Anthony is nowhere near elite, very overrated.
I can't disagree with anything you said here.
 6 years ago '05        #35
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 AriGold said:
Not sure if it was posted already but check out this pic JR Smith tweeted with him and Tahiry in the telly.


[pic - click to view]

I appreciate the hell out of those a.ss cheeks.......

But damn....



Wha the fu*k type of Motel 6 rewards you with that kind of weak a.ss TV?
 6 years ago '07        #36
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 AriGold said:
my n*gga....Lebron and Wade don't be eating plates of sh*t like that.
Melo wants to be elite you have to do EVERYTHING to be elite.
Melo ain't about that life.
Barkley ate like that too???

I wanna know how u know how Bron and Wade eat
 6 years ago '11        #37
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 AriGold said:
Not sure if it was posted already but check out this pic JR Smith tweeted with him and Tahiry in the telly.


[pic - click to view]

Budden fu*king lost

Tahiry ‏ @TheRealTahiry Close

We haven't yet but I'm sure it be great. Lmao "@DYAMOND24: JR must got that good pipe RT @TheRealTahiry: I'm ... m.tmi.me/mKN9j

 6 years ago '10        #38
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
avatar space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 5259 5259
 AriGold said:
Not sure if it was posted already but check out this pic JR Smith tweeted with him and Tahiry in the telly.


[pic - click to view]

Those the type of cheeks I need to go to sleep next to
 6 years ago '08        #39
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Cambury said:
Barkley ate like that too???

I wanna know how u know how Bron and Wade eat

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #40
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
she not all that but why not tho when you rich as fu*k! fu*k these hoes out here.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy