Feb 2 - Houston Eye Gouge Story plus Picture

most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Birdman Given 30 Days To Find Missing Financial Documents For Lil Wayne
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside THIS girl slaps ya girls ass in the club, what ya do?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #41
subway series 65 heat pts65
space
space
$2,801 | Props total: 675 675
SO WHEN COMEDIANS START JOKING BOUT IT IN THEIR SETS ARE YOU GONNA COMPLAIN?

i know you laughed at the oj jokes and 2 people got k!lled!

SHUT THE fu*k UP YOU SENSITIVE RALPH TRESVANT HOMO fu*kS

AND YES bi*ch FEMALES CAN BE HOMOS YOU DUMBs.lutBOX
 12 years ago '05        #42
kaseemromani 38 heat pts38
space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 103 103
 Keybran said:
dude u say u old or whateva.....u really need to grow tha fu*k up an im sure anybody on here would agree wit me...this is somthin serious an u jokin about it......im not a fan of houston personally but i really do feel sorry for him...an u have nutthin but foul sh*t to say about tha situation...when u off that water ya mind is in a toatally different state...so okay he did it to himself but if he was on water he aint kno what tha fu*k he was doin....but like i said u need to grow tha fu*k up foreal
i dont agree wit u. you actin like u know dude or somin.dudes a moron. and you are to for defending him. u really think that sendin prayers is gonna change anything? yall need a reality check talkin all the bullsh*t like he can feel yall sendin prayers fact of the matter is his eyes gone and he gonna look stupid til the day he die. and yall sendin yall prayers aint gone change sh*t
 02-04-2005, 03:17 PM         #43
Keybran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 subway series said:

tha reason i called u outta ya name is becuz u called me outta mah name...but imma be tha better person an not even feed into ur imaturity...yall r on here wit no fu*kin hearts but i guess some people r like that...but like i said u really need to grow up for even sayin sh*t u said about him...this sh*t is serious an if u have foul sh*t to say all im askin is y dont u keep that sh*t to yaself...an for tha otha person who said they didnt agree wit me...i wasnt askin if u agreed wit what i was sayin about houston...i was sayin i kno people agree wit me about this dumb fu*k subway series an how he need to grow up...but people have they own opinion about sh*t

Last edited by Keybran; 02-04-2005 at 03:26 PM..
 02-04-2005, 03:23 PM         #44
QnZeSs3nCe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 black_n_rich said:
MTV NEWS: After being thwarted in a suicide attempt in a London hotel room, R&B singer Houston gouged his own eye out.

On Thursday Houston attempted to jump out of a 13th-floor hotel window but was stopped by his security personnel, sources close to the singer said. He was moved to a lower floor and locked in his room, where he injured himself. Additional details are still coming to light, and photographs of his injury are circulating online.

The Los Angeles native, born Houston Summers IV, was overseas for a series of performances when the incident occurred. He scored a hit last year with "I Like That," which featured Chingy and Nate Dogg and was used in a McDonald's commercial (see "Houston Scores Club Hit With Help From Chingy, Nate Dogg"). His debut album, It's Already Written, was certified gold a month after its release in August.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with Houston during this tragic time," a Capitol Records spokesperson said.

Los Angeles radio station KKBT-FM's K-Sly, who appeared in the "I Like That" video and is close to Houston's camp, said the singer had been under psychiatric care last year for manic depression. Another source corroborated that claim, adding that Houston had also struggled with PCP.

"I was told he wanted to commit suicide and stabbed his eye out," K-Sly said. "He was telling people he was Jesus and wanted to go home to his Father."

The singer is now back in Los Angeles.

NEWS LINK
[WEBSITE LINK]

PICTURE LINK
[WEBSITE LINK]
all i can say is that is some crazy a.ss s**t. At first I thought that he did that because he was stressed about his album but now I see that he has mental problems. He needs some serious help and my prayers go out for him.
 12 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 Keybran said:
tha reason i called u outta ya name is becuz u called me outta mah name...but imma be tha better person an not even feed into ur imaturity...yall r on here wit no fu*kin hearts but i guess some people r like that...but like i said u really need to grow up for even sayin sh*t u said about him...this sh*t is serious an if u have foul sh*t to say all im askin is y dont u keep that sh*t to yaself...an for tha otha person who said they didnt agree wit me...i wasnt askin if u agreed wit what i was sayin about houston...i was sayin i kno people agree wit me about this dumb fu*k subway series an how he need to grow up...but people have they own opinion about sh*t

shut up c*nt nobody called you out this is the internet goddamit
you just opened your c*cksucking mouth!

and with your ball juggling fingers typed solme dumb sh*t

if we can laugh at dave chappelle playing a white supremicist i can laugh at this
 02-04-2005, 10:20 PM         #46
ez_ridah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 subway series said:

shoulda been u without the eye...and second of all, im pretty damn sure females cant be homo, they can be Lesbian, as gay=both s3x, homo=males only, lesbian=females...so shut the fu*k up, eat a d!ck and go to hell, embarrassment to the site...
 12 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 ez_ridah said:
shoulda been u without the eye...and second of all, im pretty damn sure females cant be homo, they can be Lesbian, as gay=both s3x, homo=males only, lesbian=females...so shut the fu*k up, eat a d!ck and go to hell, embarrassment to the site...

u scum of scrotum

if i were near you i'd p!ss on you you lil maggot

go play in heavy traffic with a blindfold on you sh*tc*nt

homos3xual somebody attracted to same s3x is the definition bi*chboy

as3xual is something that reproduces without the need of a partner

dumb a.ss read up sh*t stick
 12 years ago '04        #48
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 23 23
^^^ hahahah true
 12 years ago '05        #49
kaseemromani 38 heat pts38
space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 103 103
 subway series said:
u scum of scrotum

if i were near you i'd p!ss on you you lil maggot

go play in heavy traffic with a blindfold on you sh*tc*nt

homos3xual somebody attracted to same s3x is the definition bi*chboy

as3xual is something that reproduces without the need of a partner

dumb a.ss read up sh*t stick
i was just bout to post that props to u man
 02-04-2005, 11:20 PM         #50
Cartel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga must be on sum sh*t , him n martin lawerence must have the same drug dealer cuz he had to been smokin the ooooooooooweeeeeeeeee !! to do this crazy sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #51
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 0 0
well, looks like houstons angel dust smoking finially cought up to him
 12 years ago '04        #52
space
space
too many sensitive people on da box man

dude fu*ked up deal with it
 02-05-2005, 06:51 AM         #53
WeY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, that sh*t sucks. Heard bout this sh*t couple a days ago. Still dont really know why he did that sh*t, but thats some balls do do that to your own self. Musta been goin through some real sh*t to do all that.
 12 years ago '04        #54
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 151 151
its a real sad incident but he did this to himself let alone that picture dont really look like him but the eye is pretty fu*ked up i will say that but i mean money dont make people happy he had money hopefully bi*ches but no happiness thats the difference between people wit money and people wit out the ones wit money tend to constantly buy sh*t to make themselves happy people wit out money cherish what they have my point is this n*gga was obviously unhappy
 02-05-2005, 10:44 AM         #55
Fat-waX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that pcp will fu*k u up i remember one dude was chewin on his girlfriend flesh after k!llin her

Last edited by Fat-waX; 02-05-2005 at 10:58 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #56
space
space
yeah some rapper dude they caught him wandering the streets nekkid covered in blood with her flesh in his stomach

when he came down off his buzz he had no recollection of the incident

Last edited by subway series; 02-05-2005 at 01:19 PM..
 02-06-2005, 10:55 AM         #57
JasZBelle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matai said:
Houston has been battling spiritually and mentally, to the point where he is unable to control it. He needs support, not fame. He needs prayers, not laughter. This is not funny in any sort of way. Please pray for him. He really is a sweetheart, but, according to my sources, suffers from both bipolar and manic depressive disorders[U].

the whole situation does sound like some manic depressive sh*t. he better get on some medication and keep it controlled. some people use weed to control it; if it works, i say go for it. i know a few bipolar people, and it aint nothin to mess wit. things in his life may not be going so well and he's feelin that. when one is low, theyre super low, when sh*t is good, its super good. people who aren't bipolar dont experience the highs and lows like that, we pretty much react normally to different situations. i hope he gets well tho.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
97 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
216 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
55 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
105 comments
2 days ago