Feb 2 - Houston Eye Gouge Story plus Picture

most viewed right now
+80  79
137 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 14 years ago '04        #51
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
well, looks like houstons angel dust smoking finially cought up to him

14 years ago '04        #52
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,029 | Props total: 1507 1507
too many sensitive people on da box man

dude fu*ked up deal with it

02-05-2005, 07:51 AM         #53
WeY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, that sh*t sucks. Heard bout this sh*t couple a days ago. Still dont really know why he did that sh*t, but thats some balls do do that to your own self. Musta been goin through some real sh*t to do all that.

14 years ago '04        #54
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,271 | Props total: 223 223
its a real sad incident but he did this to himself let alone that picture dont really look like him but the eye is pretty fu*ked up i will say that but i mean money dont make people happy he had money hopefully bi*ches but no happiness thats the difference between people wit money and people wit out the ones wit money tend to constantly buy sh*t to make themselves happy people wit out money cherish what they have my point is this n*gga was obviously unhappy

02-05-2005, 11:44 AM         #55
Fat-waX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that pcp will fu*k u up i remember one dude was chewin on his girlfriend flesh after k*llin her

Last edited by Fat-waX; 02-05-2005 at 11:58 AM..

14 years ago '04        #56
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,029 | Props total: 1507 1507
yeah some rapper dude they caught him wandering the streets nekkid covered in blood with her flesh in his stomach

when he came down off his buzz he had no recollection of the incident

Last edited by subway series; 02-05-2005 at 02:19 PM..

02-06-2005, 11:55 AM         #57
JasZBelle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matai said
Houston has been battling spiritually and mentally, to the point where he is unable to control it. He needs support, not fame. He needs prayers, not laughter. This is not funny in any sort of way. Please pray for him. He really is a sweetheart, but, according to my sources, suffers from both bipolar and manic depressive disorders[U].

the whole situation does sound like some manic depressive sh*t. he better get on some medication and keep it controlled. some people use weed to control it; if it works, i say go for it. i know a few bipolar people, and it aint nothin to mess wit. things in his life may not be going so well and he's feelin that. when one is low, theyre super low, when sh*t is good, its super good. people who aren't bipolar dont experience the highs and lows like that, we pretty much react normally to different situations. i hope he gets well tho.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+69online now  50
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
282 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+82online now  35
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
151 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+169online now  28
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
107 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Jan 22 - WTF? Man forces flight attendant to wipe is booty
40 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+80online now  13
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
46 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+77online now  7
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+35online now  5
Video inside You're 16 and find your teachers IG (this IG) ... What do?
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+18online now  5
Ilovemakonnen was dropped from ovo because he brought his gay boyfriend to dra..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy