Feb 2 - Houston Eye Gouge Story plus Picture

most viewed right now
 Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
14 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 MLB Reports Jose Fernandez has been killed in a boating accident.
279 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
miles69 
space
space
$179 | Props total: 0 0
he'll be the "Slick Rick" of R&B
 12 years ago '04        #22
e117v1 
space
space
$1,350 | Props total: 0 0
 ClokWoRk ORaNge said:
^will you really pray tonight and say "Please God, I hope you make sure Houston is healthy and safe and overcomes these trying few days.. Please Help him God, I'd Like that, I'd Like that, I'd Like That.."

For real man, I'll pray for my family, friends, everybody I know.. I wish Houston my best, but no fu*kin way will i "keep him in my prayers".. lol u righteous kats are a trip..

^^
LOL...some of you fu*kers are kinda funny (sometimes)
"id like that, id like that"....lol
 12 years ago '04        #23
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,482 | Props total: 893 893
 subway series said:
go outside his hotel window and sing candle in the wind f*gboy

dude had a good life and he did this to himself so no he gets no sympathy from me

so bi*chboy you can play captain save a hoe and pray for him but his eye aint coming back now or in the FOR SEE ABLE future haha

so get off ya knees
you sound like a little boy right now.
 02-03-2005, 01:04 PM         #24
hearmeout 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yikes
 12 years ago '04        #25
subway series 65 heat pts65
space
space
$2,801 | Props total: 675 675
 Young Professa said:
you sound like a little boy right now.

hold your lips young'n
 02-03-2005, 01:08 PM         #26
A_Slim_Fat_Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is this guy
 12 years ago '04        #27
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,482 | Props total: 893 893
 subway series said:
hold your lips young'n
i'm sorry :rolleyes: lol. don't get it confused because i got a "young" in front of my name, little man
 02-04-2005, 12:49 AM         #28
District 79 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont feel sorry for Houston, if he knew he has an illness he should of been taking medication and seeking help. And he should have more responsible people around him instead of some thugs, cause sh*t if my brother or close friend attempted suicide by trying to jump off a 13th floor not only will i call up help but ID KEEP A CLOSE WATCH ON HIM. but stupid people LEFT HIM ALONE which no one should be left alone when they got suicidal thoughts. I BET you he didnt get HELP from doctors cause he knew that would affect his music career, but i cant really say much since i got no knowledge of his illness and what he has done to help it.

But this is no laughing matter, i hoped your parents where smarter than raising you to laugh at mentally ill people. If your parents werent smarter than that than i hope you got brains and not laugh at this as a joke because this will only look like a joke to people with stupidity and a lack of an education which most people have in BOXDEN.
 12 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 Young Professa said:
i'm sorry :rolleyes: lol. don't get it confused because i got a "young" in front of my name, little man

BRO I'M OLDER THAN YOU SON

RELAX HOUSTON AINT DOING sh*t 4 U!

WHEN Y'ALL WATCH THOSE HOME VIDEO SHOWS N DUDE RUNS INTO A WALL OR FALLS INTO A RIVER N sh*t Y'ALL LAUGH

THIS DUDE WASNT CONTENT WITH TRYNA MURK HIMSELF HE TOOK HIS OWN EYE OUT fu*k HIM

IF SOME1 ELSE DID IT OR IT WAS AN ACCIDENT THEN I WOULDNT BE LAUGHING OR JOKING

BUT IT WASNT SO fu*k HIM AND THE PEOPLE WHO LEFT HIM ALONE
 02-04-2005, 02:16 AM         #30
VAnamsoulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo whats wrong wit some of yall? if u feel like "f*ck Houston" then dont even say anything, y r u even postin on this thread? I mean, I'm not a fan or nothin but I feel for dude cuz he was obviously goin through some sh*t that f*cked him up mentally. yall say he got money but that dont make u happy, yall dont know what he was goin through so dont be so quick to judge that man. my prayers go out to him and his family and anybody goin thru some sh*t that got them wantin to k!ll or do harm to theyself cuz that sh*t is serious forreal. to those that wanna make jokes, karma is a bi*ch on a period. 1
 12 years ago '04        #31
space
space
ok then set up a trust fund for him and a church service

and send e vites out to all the boxden samaritains and see whose really praying for dude

dumbass's
 12 years ago '04        #32
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$828 | Props total: 36 36
That Bipolar aint nuffin nice is it? I guess Low Self-Esteem mixed with Fame & Riches is not good at all....
 12 years ago '04        #33
space
space
so who's gonna hold the E SERVICE

and open up an E CONDOLENCE book for all y'all prayers

HOW MANY OF YOU ACTUALLY PRAYED FOR DUDE?
 02-04-2005, 01:38 PM         #34
Keybran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 subway series said:
so who's gonna hold the E SERVICE

and open up an E CONDOLENCE book for all y'all prayers

HOW MANY OF YOU ACTUALLY PRAYED FOR DUDE?
dude u say u old or whateva.....u really need to grow tha fu*k up an im sure anybody on here would agree wit me...this is somthin serious an u jokin about it......im not a fan of houston personally but i really do feel sorry for him...an u have nutthin but foul sh*t to say about tha situation...when u off that water ya mind is in a toatally different state...so okay he did it to himself but if he was on water he aint kno what tha fu*k he was doin....but like i said u need to grow tha fu*k up foreal

Last edited by Keybran; 02-04-2005 at 01:39 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #35
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$1,999 | Props total: 44 44
ROGER from Sister Sister can you please put the eye patch back on?
 12 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 Keybran said:
dude u say u old or whateva.....u really need to grow tha fu*k up an im sure anybody on here would agree wit me...this is somthin serious an u jokin about it......im not a fan of houston personally but i really do feel sorry for him...an u have nutthin but foul sh*t to say about tha situation...when u off that water ya mind is in a toatally different state...so okay he did it to himself but if he was on water he aint kno what tha fu*k he was doin....but like i said u need to grow tha fu*k up foreal

SHUT UP bi*ch
 02-04-2005, 02:08 PM         #37
Keybran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 subway series said:
SHUT UP bi*ch
seee u still a lil boy cuz u direspectin women...like i said u need to grow tha fu*k up...u really do...an thats a fu*kin fact u can sit there an call me anything u want....cuz u in denail....U A LIL a.ss BOY....jus face tha fu*kin facts...so if u wanna sit on here an argue ova tha net u can do it by urself...cuz im done.....so 1ne ur self, grow up, an get a fu*kin life...cuz its obvious that u dont have one if u have time to sit here an argue ova tha fu*kin net...that is so retarted :D
 12 years ago '04        #38
space
space
 Keybran said:
seee u still a lil boy cuz u direspectin women...like i said u need to grow tha fu*k up...u really do...an thats a fu*kin fact u can sit there an call me anything u want....cuz u in denail....U A LIL a.ss BOY....jus face tha fu*kin facts...so if u wanna sit on here an argue ova tha net u can do it by urself...cuz im done.....so 1ne ur self, grow up, an get a fu*kin life...cuz its obvious that u dont have one if u have time to sit here an argue ova tha fu*kin net...that is so retarted :D

YOU HOMO

DID YOU GET YOUR TRANSVESTITE BROTHER TO TYPE THAT

RUN ALONG AND HELP HIM WITH HIS DRESS
 02-04-2005, 02:46 PM         #39
gheatza 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess pu**y,money amd fame dsn't make it all...wish this n*gga to get good
 12 years ago '04        #40
space
space
first of fu*kin all im a female so how tha fu*k am i homo....like i said u need to fu*kin grow up...an im done wit this sh*t i said what i had to say an if u wanna keep sh*t goin u can but u'll be talkin to yaself...so go jerk off or somethin u bi*ch n*gga...now 1ne urself bi*ch
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PM FROM KEYBRAN

U COMPLAINED ABOUT ME USING THE WORD bi*ch BUT YOU USE IT ALOT

SO I'M GONNA USE SOMETHING ELSE

LOOK YOU THRUSH / YEAST INFECTED HEFFA GO WASH YOUR PUNANI

Last edited by subway series; 02-04-2005 at 02:54 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
29 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
147 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
161 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
72 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
376 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
244 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy