Feb 2 - Houston Eye Gouge Story plus Picture

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Need To Know Her Name
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-02-2005, 10:33 PM         #1
12110 pageviews
56 comments

black_n_rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feb 2 - Houston Eye Gouge Story plus Picture

MTV NEWS: After being thwarted in a suicide attempt in a London hotel room, R&B singer Houston gouged his own eye out.

On Thursday Houston attempted to jump out of a 13th-floor hotel window but was stopped by his security personnel, sources close to the singer said. He was moved to a lower floor and locked in his room, where he injured himself. Additional details are still coming to light, and photographs of his injury are circulating online.

The Los Angeles native, born Houston Summers IV, was overseas for a series of performances when the incident occurred. He scored a hit last year with "I Like That," which featured Chingy and Nate Dogg and was used in a McDonald's commercial (see "Houston Scores Club Hit With Help From Chingy, Nate Dogg"). His debut album, It's Already Written, was certified gold a month after its release in August.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with Houston during this tragic time," a Capitol Records spokesperson said.

Los Angeles radio station KKBT-FM's K-Sly, who appeared in the "I Like That" video and is close to Houston's camp, said the singer had been under psychiatric care last year for manic depression. Another source corroborated that claim, adding that Houston had also struggled with PCP.

"I was told he wanted to commit suicide and stabbed his eye out," K-Sly said. "He was telling people he was Jesus and wanted to go home to his Father."

The singer is now back in Los Angeles.

NEWS LINK

[pic - click to view]

http://www.mtv.com/news/a .. headlines=true

PICTURE LINK

[pic - click to view]

http://www.boomspeed.com/ .. 65/HOUSTON.jpg

56 comments for "Feb 2 - Houston Eye Gouge Story plus Picture"

02-02-2005, 10:55 PM         #2
youngtreez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you never know how bad a person has it...my prayers go out to him and his family.
 12 years ago '04        #3
G-N 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$454 | Props total: 1 1
Poor guy, done lost his mind. Sad to see.
 12 years ago '04        #4
vazquez1085 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 28 28
i wish i had the full story to know wut went down and why this n*gga went nuts
 02-02-2005, 11:45 PM         #5
ShadyRayda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All cuz his CD sucked?
 12 years ago '04        #6
matai 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
This is from K-Sly's KKBT webpage...
Here's the update on R&B singer, Houston. I broke the news last night about his eye being gouged out. All this happened while he was in London without any management present. I was informed that his management contract has expired and the parties are not in good standing. Houston's security guard, Marco and his DJ, LA's own Rampage were with him during the trip, but not in the room when the incident happened. I've spoken with various sources about the alleged suicide attempt and the self-inflicted wound. Today, DJ Rampage explained to me that Houston never tried to commit suicide. Sources did state that he did stab his eye. Presently, he is not able to see out of the wounded eye and the other one is infected. Houston has been battling spiritually and mentally, to the point where he is unable to control it. He needs support, not fame. He needs prayers, not laughter. This is not funny in any sort of way. Please pray for him. He really is a sweetheart, but, according to my sources, suffers from both bipolar and manic depressive disorders[U]. Out of respect, I chose not to post the picture. I'm sure many of you will find it, but I'd rather not be the one to send it out.
Thank you for all the emails to him. I'll find a way to get them to him. More details are on the way.
 02-03-2005, 12:00 AM         #7
Brown Pride 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that sux my prayers go out to him
 12 years ago '04        #8
sundance 
space
space
$1,776 | Props total: 0 0
thats sad to see a man go down ...my prayers go to him and his family
 12 years ago '04        #9
subway series 65 heat pts65
space
space
$2,801 | Props total: 675 675
now he can play snake plissken in escape from nyc pt3

Last edited by subway series; 02-03-2005 at 12:23 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #10
#RAPTORSWON 222 heat pts222
space
space
space
$21,441 | Props total: 1181 1181
 subway series said:
now he can play snake plissken in escape from nyc pt3
Lmao... Yo those movie's kicked a.ss.
 02-03-2005, 01:51 AM         #11
jordan23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Lmao... Yo those movie's kicked a.ss.
why is everything a joke in here? you cats need to know when to say the right sh*t and keep the wrong sh*t to yourself. anytime a cat going through something like this he needs nothing but prayer. I pray nothing like this happens to you little fu*kers!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #12
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 15 15
^will you really pray tonight and say "Please God, I hope you make sure Houston is healthy and safe and overcomes these trying few days.. Please Help him God, I'd Like that, I'd Like that, I'd Like That.."

For real man, I'll pray for my family, friends, everybody I know.. I wish Houston my best, but no fu*kin way will i "keep him in my prayers".. lol u righteous kats are a trip..
 12 years ago '04        #13
space
space
 jordan23 said:
why is everything a joke in here? you cats need to know when to say the right sh*t and keep the wrong sh*t to yourself. anytime a cat going through something like this he needs nothing but prayer. I pray nothing like this happens to you little fu*kers!!!!

go outside his hotel window and sing candle in the wind f*gboy

dude had a good life and he did this to himself so no he gets no sympathy from me

so bi*chboy you can play captain save a hoe and pray for him but his eye aint coming back now or in the FOR SEE ABLE future haha

so get off ya knees
 02-03-2005, 04:08 AM         #14
StudiosConnect! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad strory for real

hope dude get better
 12 years ago '04        #15
atlcrunkshawty 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 0 0
 subway series said:
go outside his hotel window and sing candle in the wind f*gboy

dude had a good life and he did this to himself so no he gets no sympathy from me

so bi*chboy you can play captain save a hoe and pray for him but his eye aint coming back now or in the FOR SEE ABLE future haha

so get off ya knees
when u suffer from a disorder such as bipolar/manic depressive u dont do it to "urself"....ur like a completely different person and u lose touch wit reality n cant help wat u do...thats y ppl like that need to b on medication which doesnt always help newayz
 02-03-2005, 07:08 AM         #16
craxz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 atlcrunkshawty said:
when u suffer from a disorder such as bipolar/manic depressive u dont do it to "urself"....ur like a completely different person and u lose touch wit reality n cant help wat u do...thats y ppl like that need to b on medication which doesnt always help newayz
Exactly, and sources are saying he was on PCP, that sh*t isn't cool. I thought it was a joke when it was posted here yesterday, and now feel sorry for laughing at it. Dude needs some help, hopefully he will get that.
 12 years ago '04        #17
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
man i thought it was funny but now dude got issues sh*t, i hope dude gets better
 12 years ago '04        #18
space
space
dudes giving me hate

wow u must really love houston

we all got problems u feel sorry for duke i dont get over it

if u wanna help go buy a truckload of his album and help pay his medical bills

dude should be locked up he's a danger to himself and anybody he comes in contact with

Last edited by subway series; 02-03-2005 at 07:31 AM..
 02-03-2005, 07:55 AM         #19
curvychick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow thats sad I hope he gets better :(
 12 years ago '04        #20
youngritz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 0 0
dude cd was str8.... i wonda y ppl hate...

i hope dude get better cuz its fu*ked up that he lost his mind like dat....

at least he didnt k!ll himself...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Stitches still talkin bout "a fair one" wit game
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
141 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
45 comments
1 day ago