Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-09-2012, 02:58 PM         #161
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Dude are you really that dumb? Heres the point idiot: both them got most of their KOs in their early days at lighter weights. At welterweight neither is a huge puncher.
Dude...Manny has knockouts at 140 pounds...that's 30 pounds north of where he started. Manny's biggest KO's came after he moved up in weight. That is not the same as Floyd getting the bulk of his stoppages in the first 5 years of his pro career.
SMH...you can't be serious.
 03-09-2012, 02:58 PM         #162
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wesscoastrydah said:
:dancingcool:
He's a Clown
Your opinion. Until you display some true Boxing knowledge then you aren't taken serious.
 03-09-2012, 03:00 PM         #163
smoketrees 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man you mayweather stans getting your a.ss handed to you by one guy. he's stating facts and history and you guys respond with name calling. even if i wasn't a boxing fan and saw this debate going on it would be clear who the one with true boxing knowledge is.
 03-09-2012, 03:01 PM         #164
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Wow. A highlight video...I'd bet that Dominick Guinn has one of these.
 03-09-2012, 03:02 PM         #165
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoketrees said:
man you mayweather stans getting your a.ss handed to you by one guy. he's stating facts and history and you guys respond with name calling. even if i wasn't a boxing fan and saw this debate going on it would be clear who the one with true boxing knowledge is.
 03-09-2012, 03:04 PM         #166
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Dude...Manny has knockouts at 140 pounds...that's 30 pounds north of where he started. Manny's biggest KO's came after he moved up in weight. That is not the same as Floyd getting the bulk of his stoppages in the first 5 years of his pro career.
SMH...you can't be serious.
So floyd aint got KOs at 135, 140, 147?

In floyds last ten f!ghts hes got 5 stoppages.
In pacs last ten f!ghts hes got 4.

6 years ago '04        #167
wesscoastrydah 1 heat pts
space
space
$268 | Props total: 4 4
 DCReprezenta said:
Your opinion. Until you display some true Boxing knowledge then you aren't taken serious.
I wasn't talkin about you but ight you a Clown too then! LOL.
We Can Box ill beat that a.ss like floyd did Hatton
 03-09-2012, 03:05 PM         #168
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoketrees said:
Lol at DC logging into his other account
 6 years ago '06        #169
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,098 | Props total: 216 216
 sjrocc05 said:
Floyd wont do it.. hes ducking we all know it
 03-09-2012, 03:07 PM         #170
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wesscoastrydah said:
I wasn't talkin about you but ight you a Clown too then! LOL.
We Can Box ill beat that a.ss like floyd did Hatton
Lol. You got it, champ. I'm going against a roster of folks, wasn't sure who was who.
#Respect.
 6 years ago '04        #171
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 DCReprezenta said:
1. I am not taking anything away from Floyd's defensive prowess. He is a master of avoiding punishment, whether it be by retreat or covering up. To say that he is the greatest defensive f!ghter ever would be to say that he embodies every trait of defense, in the sport of Boxing...one of which is Counterpunching...which Floyd doesn't do that often.
It is a given that Floyd can survive onslaughts, but if you watch Boxing, you'll see that he would rather throw a potshot and cover instead of actually counterpunching. I am aware that Boxing is not a one-technique sport, I mentioned other f!ghters as a rebuttal...because I've noticed names being thrown around to boost Floyd's stature.

2. Manny is a power puncher, he may not be a 1-punch KO artist, but he is definitely a power puncher. A power puncher is one that is able to hurt you regularly, when he lands clean...that is Manny Pacquaio.
Volume punchers are Joe Calzaghe, Paul Williams, Juan Diaz.

1. What's the main point of defense ?? to neutralize or stop an opponent's offense ?? No ?? Nobody is close to statistically dropping a f!ghter's accuracy as much as Mayweather , that's a fact, it's recorded statistically. That makes him the greatest defensive f!ghter, picking to argue or debate over other small details is trivial because Mayweather executes the MAIN point and objective of having a defense better than anyone and that's not getting hit.

2. If Manny's a power puncher then why didn't he stop Margarito ? or Mosley ? they both ate between 400 to 500 punches. Where are the KO's in his last ten f!ghts to prove this ?? He's a volume puncher, he creates damage to an opponent by accumulating a bunch of hits to them over the period of the f!ght. You can say what you want but like your first point the FACTS and NUMBERS dont agree with you. You named Calzaghe, Williams, and Diaz as volume but not Manny, then why does Manny have the #8 spot for most punches landed in a f!ght in history while those other three guys aren't even in the top 30 ???
 03-09-2012, 03:07 PM         #172
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Ok. That's the best you can do?
 03-09-2012, 03:08 PM         #173
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Ok. That's the best you can do?
So you just gon ignore my other comment.
 03-09-2012, 03:08 PM         #174
purplehazeus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
how is it dumb to use the marquez argument? he basically attempted to f!ght duckiao with floyds style and was successful with it....so what do you think will happen when its floyd standing there instead of marquez????

& the hatton argument is dumb because floyd doesn't brawl & look for the KO like duckiao does, thats the only reason he ko'd him earlier

you have to remember floyd has made every single opponent he fought LOOK THE SAME IN THE RING.

duckiao is ALL OFFENSE with NO DEFENSE WHAT SO EVER

like i said its cool if you WANT to see duckiao win....but to sit there and talk like its more likely to happen is just FOOLISH
I really don't care who wins I just want to see it, but since you are obviously the biggest floyd fan on bx, answer this question. why didn't Floyd f!ght Margarito when the deal was on the table a few years back? Maragrito wasn't even going to make half of what Floyd was going to recieve for the f!ght but yet he backed out. Some would say thats ducking, you call pacman duckiao, but how is he ducking when he agreed to the testing, and has said time and time again he wants to f!ght him. The money part of why this f!ght hasn't or isn't happening is on Arum and Mayweather Promotions not being able to agree on contract terms. The opinion on pbf is "Mayweather so enamoured with “being my own boss” that he’s letting it affect his decisions. He wants to make everyone, from the HBO Sports television executives who have built his career, to the promoters who have aided him, to the media that has covered his rise to superstardom, to the f!ghters who want the same chance he was given, to jump through hoops. When he tells them to jump, he wants them to ask “How high?”

I am starting to agree with that. floyd can not tell anyone how to run their career like he's trying to do with pacman, telling him to drop arum, and trying to make him train in the u.s., which is what the real problem was with the drug testing "Arum said that Pacquiao would indeed submit to the Olympic-style random blood and urine testing that Mayweather has demanded of his recent opponents. Arum said Pacquiao, who spends the first part of his training camp working out in the Philippines, would agree to the testing with no restriction, supervised by the World Anti-Doping Agency when he was in the Philippines and the United States Anti-Doping Agency when he moved his training to Los Angeles. Instead Mayweather aid that unless Pacquiao does his training in the U.S, so that the USADA can test Pacquiao during the entire training camp, there won’t be a Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao f!ght."
 03-09-2012, 03:12 PM         #175
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
So floyd aint got KOs at 135, 140, 147?

In floyds last ten f!ghts hes got 5 stoppages.
In pacs last ten f!ghts hes got 4.

Victor Ortiz & Ricky Hatton were considered Welterweights when they fought Floyd? Lol. All this time I was thinking they moved up from 140 to f!ght Floyd.

You are a Google/BoxRec fanatic, lol. Manny's quality of opposition in his last 10 f!ghts were very different than Floyd's...so again, this is a moment in history when statistics fail.
 03-09-2012, 03:15 PM         #176
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
So you just gon ignore my other comment.
If I missed a comment, it wasn't intentional. All observed bullsh*t will be addressed, I a.ssure you.
 03-09-2012, 03:16 PM         #177
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Victor Ortiz & Ricky Hatton were considered Welterweights when they fought Floyd? Lol. All this time I was thinking they moved up from 140 to f!ght Floyd.

You are a Google/BoxRec fanatic, lol. Manny's quality of opposition in his last 10 f!ghts were very different than Floyd's...so again, this is a moment in history when statistics fail.
So Ortiz aint just beat an undefeated Berto at 147? Hatton hadnt already fought Collazo at 147?
Manny has had better opposition in his last ten f!ghts? Even thought half of em were the same f!ghters Floyd had already canned?
At first i thought you actually knew something but now i can see you just another Pactard
 6 years ago '04        #178
wesscoastrydah 1 heat pts
space
space
$268 | Props total: 4 4
 snoopdoggiz said:
LOL @ DC
 03-09-2012, 03:21 PM         #179
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
So Ortiz aint just beat an undefeated Berto at 147? Hatton hadnt already fought Collazo at 147?
Manny has had better opposition in his last ten f!ghts? Even thought half of em were the same f!ghters Floyd had already canned?
At first i thought you actually knew something but now i can see you just another Pactard
Dude...Hatton fought Collazo at 147 and looked bad, then moved back down to 140. LMAO! Ortiz beat Berto at 147, yes, but to consider him a full 147 at the time is a stretch.

Dude...you said the last 10 f!ghts...for Floyd, that includes opponents like Baldomir, Mitchell, & Bruseles. Can they really be compared to the opponents that Manny fought in his last 10 f!ghts...like Cotto, Clottey & Barrera?

At first I thought you didn't know much about Boxing, but now I can see that you...still don't know much about Boxing.
 03-09-2012, 03:23 PM         #180
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man...y'all need to actually watch these f!ghts and not just google records. What happened to the Boxing debaters from 5 years ago?
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy