Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-09-2012, 02:34 PM         #141
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Cause you blinded by that Pacsperm

Also Pac has 38 KOs in 59 f!ghts: 64%

Floyd got 26 KOs in 42 f!ghts: 62%

Thought Pac was such a huge puncher?
Is 64 not higher than 62?

Anyone that watches Boxing, and doesn't run to boxrec, would know that Manny is a harder puncher than Floyd.

You "fans" with the 30-second researching k!ll me.
 03-09-2012, 02:35 PM         #142
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Is 64 not higher than 62?

Anyone that watches Boxing, and doesn't run to boxrec, would know that Manny is a harder puncher than Floyd.

You "fans" with the 30-second researching k!ll me.
My point was that Floyd isnt a pillow handed n*gga either

Believe me Ive forgot more bout boxing than you'll ever know son
 03-09-2012, 02:37 PM         #143
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dvshl said:
How many times has mayweather lost? how many times has mayweahter been knockdown? how many times has flyod broke his hand while f!ghting? Who has the record for money with PPV for boxing? .... sh*t what boxer has wrestled the big show? hahah

Ask your self all these questions and watch the above video with f!ght for mosley .... if you research these moments of truth .... you have got to see talent of mayweather ... He is the best defensive boxer EVER ... u cant hit him , his is the best counter puncher EVER, HE IS THE SMARTEST f!ghtER EVER .... If you cant recognize that you just HATING ... maybe because he is black, or arrogant, or RICH .. whateva the reason ... IN THE RING HE IS GREAT ... ALWAYS BEEN GREAT and has EVERYTHING TO LOSE by f!ghting pac man!! IF he does f!ght pac man it will and only will be on his terms .... people are not watching this f!ght to see him win ... they want to see him lose!!

Nobody is talking about how pacman barely won a f!ght against a f!ghter he has already fought before ... PAC MAN WAS EXPOSED AND IS NOTHING MORE THAN AN ASIAN ARTURO GATTI... mayweather will run from pac man in the ring and pick and chose his shots like normal... And win on points ....

why is this even a debate?
I was gonna disregard this post, but i'm gonna acknowledge it anyway.
You crowning him as the best ever, in those categories, is your opinion...which you're entitled to. When you deem someone a "hater" because they don't agree, that's absurd. I believe that Pernell Whitaker employed better defensive tactics than Floyd...I believe that Juan Manuel Marquez is a better pure counterpuncher than Floyd. Does that make me a hater?
 03-09-2012, 02:39 PM         #144
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
I was gonna disregard this post, but i'm gonna acknowledge it anyway.
You crowning him as the best ever, in those categories, is your opinion...which you're entitled to. When you deem someone a "hater" because they don't agree, that's absurd. I believe that Pernell Whitaker employed better defensive tactics than Floyd...I believe that Juan Manuel Marquez is a better pure counterpuncher than Floyd. Does that make me a hater?
No it just makes you a retard.
 03-09-2012, 02:40 PM         #145
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
My point was that Floyd isnt a pillow handed n*gga either

Believe me Ive forgot more bout boxing than you'll ever know son
So, are we gonna fake like the bulk of Floyd's stoppages didn't come at 130?

Lol, if you truly believe that you've forgot more about Boxing than i'll ever know...then more power to you. We both know that your last statement or two was brought to you by BoxRec.

6 years ago '04        #146
wesscoastrydah 1 heat pts
space
space
$268 | Props total: 4 4
 22k said:
Another person that uses that line to dismiss an entire career. So I guess the championships in all 8 divisions were won that way? GTFOH.

I would post the gif of Shane hurting Floyd but I'll just let you google it to refresh your memory. He can be beat just like anyone else and the odds go up with every year that passes.
If you bet against Floyd Money Mayweather my n*gga your dumb and must want to lose your money! Everybody should know Pacman wouldn't beat Floyd or any other f!ghter for that matter! He's the best n*gga at what he does his record proves it. It would be a good f!ght but mayweather wins because of his Defense and speed. GTFOH with all that championship sh*t floyd will take all those belts from Pacman lol
 03-09-2012, 02:41 PM         #147
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
No it just makes you a retard.
Care to elaborate?

@ bammas that resort to name calling when faced with an inevitable "son'ing".
 03-09-2012, 02:42 PM         #148
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
So, are we gonna fake like the bulk of Floyd's stoppages didn't come at 130?

Lol, if you truly believe that you've forgot more about Boxing than i'll ever know...then more power to you. We both know that your last statement or two was brought to you by BoxRec.

So most Pacs stoppages werent at or below 130 either?
 03-09-2012, 02:43 PM         #149
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Care to elaborate?

@ bammas that resort to name calling when faced with an inevitable "son'ing".
You think Marquez is a better counterpuncher than Floyd then you're a registered full-fledged simple a.ss retard. No way around it.
 03-09-2012, 02:43 PM         #150
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
So most Pacs stoppages werent at or below 130 either?
Dude...Floyd began his career at 130. He got the bulk of his stoppages before moving to 135 to f!ght Castillo. What does Pacquaio have to do with that?
 6 years ago '04        #151
dvshl 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
How was pernel whitaker a better a denfensive f!ghter and HE GOT LOSES UNDER HIS BELT ... wayeather is undfeated ... FLOYD IS UNDFEATED .... THATS ZERO LOSES

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS ...

show me one mayweahter f!ght where he hasnt been the better defensive boxer ...
 6 years ago '04        #152
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 DCReprezenta said:
1. Well, it's a known fact that legendary f!ghters stop opponents that they are able to hit, at will. There is absolutely no way that Ray Leonard, Thomas Hearns, Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler would let an opponent last the distance if they are landing 60% on them. On top of that, it is highly unlikely that while landing 60% that they'd be the one retreating for most of the f!ght.
I like how people completely disregard Manny's first 2 f!ghts with Marquez. He had the man seriously hurt 4 times out of the 4 times that he dropped him.

2. N/A (Doesn't apply to me.)

3. I'm not praising Margarito's defense. Manny has been a known power puncher, to me, since his f!ght against Ledwaba...the authenticity of the damage that his punches do is not on trial. That is, unless he's been "rope tying" for 10+ years.

1. Floyd is the greatest defensive f!ghter in history, nobody in the history of the sport is able to drop an opponent's accuracy as drastically as he does. He's "unique" and "one of a kind" in that aspect. Offense comes alot easier to f!ghters than defense, those guys polished the best they could but f!ghting a offense oriented f!ght risks alot more in terms of chances for the other guy to capitalize. Floyd neutralizes his opponents offense like magic and proceeds to pick apart his opponent simultaneously and has become legendary as the best boxer to utilize such defensive tactics, that puts him in his own league in that aspect, you can't compare those other guys to him because of that. Boxing isn't a one technique sport.

2. Manny's NOT a power puncher, he's a volume puncher, no power puncher is going to hit Margarito 500 times in the face and not be able to knock him out. The same with Mosley and Clottey. Pacquiao hasn't knocked anyone out in his last 10 f!ghts (besides tiny Hatton who Money KO'd), and until he completes a olympic style random blood test and performs similarly his shyt is still on trial.

Last edited by psylence2k; 03-09-2012 at 02:53 PM..
 03-09-2012, 02:47 PM         #153
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
You think Marquez is a better counterpuncher than Floyd then you're a registered full-fledged simple a.ss retard. No way around it.
OK...what is that based on?
Marquez vs Diaz, Pacquaio, Katsidis, Peden...it is a known fact, in the Boxing world, that Marquez is about as good as it gets when it comes to technical counterpunching.
Counterpunching is not just making an opponent miss a punch and then stepping away...it's about maintaining position to return fire & capitalize on the opening(s) that the opponent leaves. I've seen Marquez land 3 punch combinations off of 1 slipped jab...when's the last time you seen Floyd do that?...vs Gatti?
 03-09-2012, 02:49 PM         #154
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dvshl said:
How was pernel whitaker a better a denfensive f!ghter and HE GOT LOSES UNDER HIS BELT ... wayeather is undfeated ... FLOYD IS UNDFEATED .... THATS ZERO LOSES

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS ...

show me one mayweahter f!ght where he hasnt been the better defensive boxer ...
Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Alexis Arguello, Bob Foster have losses on their records...does that take anything away from their greatness?
 03-09-2012, 02:50 PM         #155
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Dude...Floyd began his career at 130. He got the bulk of his stoppages before moving to 135 to f!ght Castillo. What does Pacquaio have to do with that?
Dude are you really that dumb? Heres the point idiot: both them got most of their KOs in their early days at lighter weights. At welterweight neither is a huge puncher.
 6 years ago '04        #156
space
space
 snoopdoggiz said:
:dancingcool:
He's a Clown
 03-09-2012, 02:52 PM         #157
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #158
space
space
 DCReprezenta said:
Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Alexis Arguello, Bob Foster have losses on their records...does that take anything away from their greatness?
He Got zero LOSES Bruh. and he has the best Defense in HISTORY. CLown:beat:
 03-09-2012, 02:56 PM         #159
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
1. Floyd is the greatest defensive f!ghter in history, nobody in the history of the sports is able to drop an opponent's accuracy as drastically as he does. He's "unique" and "one of a kind" in that aspect. Offense comes alot easier to f!ghters than defense, those guys polished the best they could but f!ghting a offense oriented f!ght risks alot more in terms of chances for the other guy to capitalize. Floyd neutralizes his opponents offense like magic and proceeds to pick apart his opponent simultaneously and has become legendary as the best boxer to utilize such defensive tactics, that puts him in his own league in that aspect, you can't compare those other guys to him because of that. Boxing isn't a one technique sport.

2. Manny's NOT a power puncher, he's a volume puncher, no power puncher is going to hit Margarito 500 times in the face and not be able to knock him out. The same with Mosley and Clottey. Pacquiao hasn't knocked anyone out in his last 10 f!ghts (besides tiny Hatton who Money KO'd), and until he completes a olympic style random blood test and performs similarly his shyt is still on trial.
1. I am not taking anything away from Floyd's defensive prowess. He is a master of avoiding punishment, whether it be by retreat or covering up. To say that he is the greatest defensive f!ghter ever would be to say that he embodies every trait of defense, in the sport of Boxing...one of which is Counterpunching...which Floyd doesn't do that often.
It is a given that Floyd can survive onslaughts, but if you watch Boxing, you'll see that he would rather throw a potshot and cover instead of actually counterpunching. I am aware that Boxing is not a one-technique sport, I mentioned other f!ghters as a rebuttal...because I've noticed names being thrown around to boost Floyd's stature.

2. Manny is a power puncher, he may not be a 1-punch KO artist, but he is definitely a power puncher. A power puncher is one that is able to hurt you regularly, when he lands clean...that is Manny Pacquaio.
Volume punchers are Joe Calzaghe, Paul Williams, Juan Diaz.
 03-09-2012, 02:56 PM         #160
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait...people think floyds greater than ali?

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy