1. Floyd couldn't even put away an "old" Marquez...and he didn't seriously hurt him, the way Manny did. (vs. a "prime" Marquez at featherweight)
2. Floyd couldn't knock down, let alone KO an "old" Mosley.
3. Manny has pretty much ended Margarito's career by ruining his eye with punches, despite not knocking him out, i'd say he did a helluva lot of damage to him.
1. Floyd doesn't "put away" f!ghters if you're implying that means KO'ing them. He won EVERY round against Marquez, picked him apart, consistently hitting him cleanly and dodging the majority of his punches. Floyd DOMINATED him, Floyd had a 60% landing rate while Marquez was around 10% landing on Floyd. If that's not dominating him then I dunno what is. If that was a "old" Marquez then why couldn't Manny destroy a "older" Marquez ?? Marquez's style made it look like Manny was the one who aged 10 years, while Mayweather made shyt look easy as cake against Marquez.
2. The only thing Pactards can pick at is criticizing a style that Mayweather doesn't even use. He's not a knockout power puncher, though he picked Mosley apart just like any other f!ghter and easily took the victory in points.
3. Margarito's defensive maneuvering sucks, he's a pressure f!ghter he tries to just keep coming towards you in a straight line, doesn't move much, barely any head movement, dude was a phucking walking punching bag, he was easy as hell to hit. Manny landed nearly 500 punches on Margarito's face, more than he's done to any other opponent. Then it was also revealed that Roach "rope tied" the wraps between Manny's knuckles, a technique that Roach stopped De La Hoya from doing before his f!ght with Pacquiao because of the ability for it to cut and cause more damage to a f!ghter. Though Roach felt Margarito deserved the punishment for cheating before so he had no problem wrapping Manny's hands that way. Put all that together and it's easy to see why Margarito got his eye blasted out. Damn near any elite f!ghter who hits someone 500 times in the face with tampered wraps would do the same damage.