NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-09-2012, 01:49 PM         #121
smoketrees 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:

2. Shane dropped Manny too
oh you mean this?

[video - click to view]

03-09-2012, 01:53 PM         #122
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoketrees said:
oh you mean this?
Manny lands a punch while Mosley is stepping on his foot...then gets pushed. I guess that's what some Boxing "fans" called a knockdown, nowadays.
 03-09-2012, 01:54 PM         #123
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Dude...you do know that typically when a f!ghters puts on an action f!ght, he isn't likely to be the most efficient...right? The fact that he threw 115 less punches shows you that he was f!ghting safety-first.
You appear to be one of those Boxing "fans" that only know about HBO f!ghts/f!ghters.
no i'm just one of those boxing fans who appreciates "THE ART OF BOXING"

something floyd has clearly mastered and showcased his ENTIRE CAREER

30% difference in "efficiency" though..after NOT BOXING FOR 2 YEARS?????

& this f!ghter is suppose to be in the same class as Floyd?????????????

FOH
 6 years ago '12        #124
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 Bea5T said:
Man I dont know man paquiaio my hero, if this dude been taking those drugs, i hate this guy now. Mayweather forever #1. But if he been clean, do the damn f!ght, january 2013.
 03-09-2012, 01:55 PM         #125
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've noticed that some folks engage in Boxing debates, and make statements/insults without even following the sport. I've been involved in Boxing forums/chatrooms/etc for the past 10 years, it's so easy to spot the debaters that get their info from quick online searches.
 03-09-2012, 01:58 PM         #126
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoketrees said:
oh you mean this?
Was it ruled a Knockdown? Alrighty then.
 03-09-2012, 01:59 PM         #127
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
I've noticed that some folks engage in Boxing debates, and make statements/insults without even following the sport. I've been involved in Boxing forums/chatrooms/etc for the past 10 years, it's so easy to spot the debaters that get their info from quick online searches.
so you believe if/when they f!ght

duckiao will be victorious???????????????
 03-09-2012, 02:00 PM         #128
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
no i'm just one of those boxing fans who appreciates "THE ART OF BOXING"

something floyd has clearly mastered and showcased his ENTIRE CAREER

30% difference in "efficiency" though..after NOT BOXING FOR 2 YEARS?????

& this f!ghter is suppose to be in the same class as Floyd?????????????

FOH
I appreciate the art of Boxing, as well. I haven't downplayed Floyd for his defensive style. I just don't understand what the point is in downplaying Manny for getting hit more than Floyd does. If Floyd is as legendary, defensively, as you say he is...wouldn't it be acceptable for Manny's defensive stats to not be as good? To say that he has no defense at all is absurd.
That's like me saying that Erik Morales has no power because he doesn't have as high a KO percentage as Naseem Hamed.
 03-09-2012, 02:02 PM         #129
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Ok...well, Carlos Hernandez dropped Floyd...since it was ruled a Knockdown.
 03-09-2012, 02:03 PM         #130
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
so you believe if/when they f!ght

duckiao will be victorious???????????????
Pacquiao*

I believe that Floyd would win.
 03-09-2012, 02:04 PM         #131
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All i know is Money May >>>
 03-09-2012, 02:09 PM         #132
smoketrees 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
The most interesting sequence of the f!ght's second half came in the 10th, when Mosley either struck or pushed Pacquiao to the canvas with his right glove. Referee Kenny Bayless ruled it a knockdown, though replays revealed it to be a push (and Bayless apologized to Roach for the missed call after the final bell). Pacquiao appeared incredulous, then completely invigorated: he bumrushed Mosley, amping up the pressure and went for the knockout as the crowd erupted. Mosley backpedaled furiously, eating punches and briefly using his right glove to balance himself along the top rope.

source:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #133
dvshl 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #134
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
 DCReprezenta said:
1. Floyd couldn't even put away an "old" Marquez...and he didn't seriously hurt him, the way Manny did. (vs. a "prime" Marquez at featherweight)

2. Floyd couldn't knock down, let alone KO an "old" Mosley.

3. Manny has pretty much ended Margarito's career by ruining his eye with punches, despite not knocking him out, i'd say he did a helluva lot of damage to him.
1. Floyd doesn't "put away" f!ghters if you're implying that means KO'ing them. He won EVERY round against Marquez, picked him apart, consistently hitting him cleanly and dodging the majority of his punches. Floyd DOMINATED him, Floyd had a 60% landing rate while Marquez was around 10% landing on Floyd. If that's not dominating him then I dunno what is. If that was a "old" Marquez then why couldn't Manny destroy a "older" Marquez ?? Marquez's style made it look like Manny was the one who aged 10 years, while Mayweather made shyt look easy as cake against Marquez.

2. The only thing Pactards can pick at is criticizing a style that Mayweather doesn't even use. He's not a knockout power puncher, though he picked Mosley apart just like any other f!ghter and easily took the victory in points.

3. Margarito's defensive maneuvering sucks, he's a pressure f!ghter he tries to just keep coming towards you in a straight line, doesn't move much, barely any head movement, dude was a phucking walking punching bag, he was easy as hell to hit. Manny landed nearly 500 punches on Margarito's face, more than he's done to any other opponent. Then it was also revealed that Roach "rope tied" the wraps between Manny's knuckles, a technique that Roach stopped De La Hoya from doing before his f!ght with Pacquiao because of the ability for it to cut and cause more damage to a f!ghter. Though Roach felt Margarito deserved the punishment for cheating before so he had no problem wrapping Manny's hands that way. Put all that together and it's easy to see why Margarito got his eye blasted out. Damn near any elite f!ghter who hits someone 500 times in the face with tampered wraps would do the same damage.
 03-09-2012, 02:15 PM         #135
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
1. Floyd doesn't "put away" f!ghters if you're implying that means KO'ing them. He won EVERY round against Marquez, picked him apart, consistently hitting him cleanly and dodging the majority of his punches. Floyd DOMINATED him, Floyd had a 60% landing rate while Marquez was around 10% landing on Floyd. If that's not dominating him then I dunno what is. If that was a "old" Marquez then why couldn't Manny destroy a "older" Marquez ?? Marquez's style made it look like Manny was the one who aged 10 years, while Mayweather made shyt look easy as cake against Marquez.

2. The only thing Pactards can pick at is criticizing a style that Mayweather doesn't even use. He's not a knockout power puncher, though he picked Mosley apart just like any other f!ghter and easily took the victory in points.

3. Margarito's defensive maneuvering sucks, he's a pressure f!ghter he tries to just keep coming towards you in a straight line, doesn't move much, barely any head movement, dude was a phucking walking punching bag, he was easy as hell to hit. Manny landed nearly 500 punches on Margarito's face, more than he's done to any other opponent. Then it was also revealed that Roach "rope tied" the wraps between Manny's knuckles, a technique that Roach stopped De La Hoya from doing before his f!ght with Pacquiao because of the ability for it to cut and cause more damage to a f!ghter. Though Roach felt Margarito deserved the punishment for cheating before so he had no problem wrapping Manny's hands that way. Put all that together and it's easy to see why Margarito got his eye blasted out. Damn near any elite f!ghter who hits someone 500 times in the face with tampered wraps would do the same damage.
Damn that ether
 03-09-2012, 02:19 PM         #136
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:

1. Well, it's a known fact that legendary f!ghters stop opponents that they are able to hit, at will. There is absolutely no way that Ray Leonard, Thomas Hearns, Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler would let an opponent last the distance if they are landing 60% on them. On top of that, it is highly unlikely that while landing 60% that they'd be the one retreating for most of the f!ght.
I like how people completely disregard Manny's first 2 f!ghts with Marquez. He had the man seriously hurt 4 times out of the 4 times that he dropped him.

2. N/A (Doesn't apply to me.)

3. I'm not praising Margarito's defense. Manny has been a known power puncher, to me, since his f!ght against Ledwaba...the authenticity of the damage that his punches do is not on trial. That is, unless he's been "rope tying" for 10+ years.
 03-09-2012, 02:20 PM         #137
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Damn that ether
Where?...I must have missed it.
 03-09-2012, 02:26 PM         #138
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
1. Well, it's a known fact that legendary f!ghters stop opponents that they are able to hit, at will. There is absolutely no way that Ray Leonard, Thomas Hearns, Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler would let an opponent last the distance if they are landing 60% on them. On top of that, it is highly unlikely that while landing 60% that they'd be the one retreating for most of the f!ght.
I like how people completely disregard Manny's first 2 f!ghts with Marquez. He had the man seriously hurt 4 times out of the 4 times that he dropped him.

2. N/A (Doesn't apply to me.)

3. I'm not praising Margarito's defense. Manny has been a known power puncher, to me, since his f!ght against Ledwaba...the authenticity of the damage that his punches do is not on trial. That is, unless he's been "rope tying" for 10+ years.
 03-09-2012, 02:26 PM         #139
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Where?...I must have missed it.
Cause you blinded by that Pacsperm

Also Pac has 38 KOs in 59 f!ghts: 64%

Floyd got 26 KOs in 42 f!ghts: 62%

Thought Pac was such a huge puncher?
 6 years ago '04        #140
dvshl 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
How many times has mayweather lost? how many times has mayweahter been knockdown? how many times has flyod broke his hand while f!ghting? Who has the record for money with PPV for boxing? .... sh*t what boxer has wrestled the big show? hahah

Ask your self all these questions and watch the above video with f!ght for mosley .... if you research these moments of truth .... you have got to see talent of mayweather ... He is the best defensive boxer EVER ... u cant hit him , his is the best counter puncher EVER, HE IS THE SMARTEST f!ghtER EVER .... If you cant recognize that you just HATING ... maybe because he is black, or arrogant, or RICH .. whateva the reason ... IN THE RING HE IS GREAT ... ALWAYS BEEN GREAT and has EVERYTHING TO LOSE by f!ghting pac man!! IF he does f!ght pac man it will and only will be on his terms .... people are not watching this f!ght to see him win ... they want to see him lose!!

Nobody is talking about how pacman barely won a f!ght against a f!ghter he has already fought before ... PAC MAN WAS EXPOSED AND IS NOTHING MORE THAN AN ASIAN ARTURO GATTI... mayweather will run from pac man in the ring and pick and chose his shots like normal... And win on points ....

why is this even a debate?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
68 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
46 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
78 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy