Pacquiao offers Mayweather a winner-take-all 70-30 split

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-09-2012, 10:54 AM         #81
smoketrees 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
& whos the greatest counter puncher of all time????????????

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #82
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,431 | Props total: 5517 5517
when it comes to boxing, pac isnt allowed to dictate anything. He has to run it by his father aka promoter. Bob tells Pac to jump, Pac says How high?

Pac trying to tell floyd to jump and floyd not even gonna respond to this Top Rank subordinate

Pac speaking out of turn, trying to sound boss but this isnt the Motherland.
 03-09-2012, 11:05 AM         #83
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at Pactards actually using Floyd's 0 in the L column and trying to spin it in they favor, "Oh Floyd scared to lose that 0"

FOH delusional a.ss n*ggas
 03-09-2012, 11:13 AM         #84
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 22k said:
Says the "boxing expert" that constantly disrespects the only 8 division world champion in the history of boxing and calls him a cheater and a bum.

If a 38 year old Shane Mosley can come close to knocking out Mayweather, Pacquiao can win the f!ght. Mayweather is great but not invincible.
Everyone knows Mayweather was ducking Pac hard until Pac had f!ghts lined up, then started getting 50 cent to tweet sh*t talk.

Im not even big into boxing like that, but anyone who follows sports knows Mayweather ducked Pac forever and a day, then started pulling the ol "no you are ducking me" rah rah bullsh*t.

Also Mayweather was on some bigot sh*t with that "go eat some fried rice" comment , you really cant respect that sh*t. Dont come back with that Muhamed Ali calling Frayser a house negro response that its all part of boxing either, because I see that comment as way out of line too, straight up disrespect. Boxing is supposed to be an honorable combat sport.
 03-09-2012, 11:15 AM         #85
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevante said:
Mayweather Stans putting in overtime trying to defend money. sh*ts disgusting
theres a lot of them...
 03-09-2012, 11:21 AM         #86
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrugeR said:
Everyone knows Mayweather was ducking Pac hard until Pac had f!ghts lined up, then started getting 50 cent to tweet sh*t talk.

Im not even big into boxing like that, but anyone who follows sports knows Mayweather ducked Pac forever and a day, then started pulling the ol "no you are ducking me" rah rah bullsh*t.

Also Mayweather was on some bigot sh*t with that "go eat some fried rice" comment , you really cant respect that sh*t. Dont come back with that Muhamed Ali calling Frayser a house negro response that its all part of boxing either, because I see that comment as way out of line too, straight up disrespect. Boxing is supposed to be an honorable combat sport.
 6 years ago '04        #87
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 KidKingGoD said:
Manny knocked out cotto though and he destroyed margaritos face. Im no manny fan but lets keep it thorough he got hands.

Manny never knocked out Cotto, he knocked him down a couple times and then won with a technical in round 12.

purplehazeus said:

using marquez against pacman is a dumb argument, someone could say that floyd had a harder time against hatton since that f!ght almost went the distance, and paman ko'd hatton under 6 rounds.
Mayweather rarely EVER knocks out f!ghters, his current style is neither volume or power, you're suppose to go the distance with floyd if you're a top tier f!ghter unless you make a stupid mistake like Ortiz. The simple fact that Floyd was able to knock out Hatton shows that Hatton really wasn't as good as he had been hyped to be up to that point.

You insinuate that you're a real boxing fan but then you should know how to analyze styles and HOW f!ghters win. The marquez argument is completely valid since he used a style that's more closer to Floyd's than any other elite f!ghter Pacquiao has faced has used. The marquez argument works because they're both counter punches with a certain degree of defense, it's just Mayweather is in another league than Marquez, how is it a bad argument when Mayweather is fully capable of doing EVERYTHING Marquez can do and more ???

The hatton argument is stupid because Floyd isn't a volume/power puncher and Manny is, then add that to the fact that Hatton was a small toe to toe brawler with horrible defense and it all works in Manny's favor, considering their styles Manny is SUPPOSE to put him away quicker than Floyd. Though at the end of the day nobody went home saying " Oh I think Hatton got the best of Mayweather" but we all know how ppl felt after the third Marquez f!ght.
 03-09-2012, 11:46 AM         #88
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
dont tell me you "bx boxing experts" think duckiao WILL beat Floyd Mayweather Jr

tell me you just want to see the f!ght
It's the best f!ght out there, I just want to see the f!ght. If Floyd beats him, he beat the best contender and it's nothing more anybody can say about him. All you can do is beat the best out there. But without the f!ght it tarnishes his career, people will remember him for carefully picking opponents he knew he would beat and not taking any risks. I think it's unfair to boxing fans to not have the biggest f!ght in many years.

And I don't really like either of them. I'm a Roy Jones(why won't this n*gga retire) fan and after following the Super 6 tourny Andre Ward is my guy too. So yea unbiased opinion here.
 03-09-2012, 12:10 PM         #89
smoketrees 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
It's the best f!ght out there, I just want to see the f!ght. If Floyd beats him, he beat the best contender and it's nothing more anybody can say about him. All you can do is beat the best out there. But without the f!ght it tarnishes his career, people will remember him for carefully picking opponents he knew he would beat and not taking any risks. I think it's unfair to boxing fans to not have the biggest f!ght in many years.

And I don't really like either of them. I'm a Roy Jones(why won't this n*gga retire) fan and after following the Super 6 tourny Andre Ward is my guy too. So yea unbiased opinion here.
 03-09-2012, 12:38 PM         #90
BOSSDEN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 22k said:
Another person that uses that line to dismiss an entire career. So I guess the championships in all 8 divisions were won that way? GTFOH.

I would post the gif of Shane hurting Floyd but I'll just let you google it to refresh your memory. He can be beat just like anyone else and the odds go up with every year that passes.
hurting floyd is a lot different than knocking him out lol. I know the punch ur talking about, i think it was in the second round. It was a good shot but Floyd didn't even drop and then proceeded to dominate the f!ght.
 03-09-2012, 12:47 PM         #91
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quan3106 said:
Pac fought at catch weights and people on the way down....Shane hardly almost knocked out Floyd...They both have f!ghts...this sounds like Pac using Floyd to sell a f!ght that NO ONE is going to buy...>500,000 buys...book it..
So, Floyd didn't f!ght Shane Mosley, Oscar De La Hoya & Juan Manuel Marquez "on the way down"?
 03-09-2012, 12:52 PM         #92
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
dedos gtfoh you are not part of the money team

& the difference is

duckiao gets hit clean HE'S KO'D (by bums at 105)

floyd gets hit clean HE STAYS ON HIS FEET (by a legend)

if you know boxing there is no way in hell you can say there is a higher chance duckiao will win

floyd has the art of boxing MASTERED
Dude...your logic is flawed. Manny was KO'd early in his career...that's like downing Bernard Hopkins for losing his pro debut. Fact: Ever since Manny has become world-class, he has fought at an elite level...and hasn't been KO'd.
 03-09-2012, 12:56 PM         #93
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DUCKIAO HAS NO DEFENSE

floyd will pick apart that off balanced bullsh*t he throws the entire f!ght

again

you saw how floyd abused marquez after being inactive for 2 years

& then what marquez does to an active duckiao
 03-09-2012, 12:56 PM         #94
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
I'm seriously confused as to why ppl think Mayweather is scarred of Pacquiao.

Pacquiao couldn't even put away a old Marquez

Pacquiao hasn't KO'd anyone in his last ten f!ghts besides little Ricky Hatton that Floyd KO'd

Pacquiao couldn't KO a Old Mosley, Clottey or Margarito after throwing 500 punches at them.

So obviously Floyd shouldn't be scarred of a KO, so only thing left is to a.ssume that Manny Pacquiao can win off points against the greatest defensive boxer in the history of the sport ???

1. Floyd couldn't even put away an "old" Marquez...and he didn't seriously hurt him, the way Manny did. (vs. a "prime" Marquez at featherweight)

2. Floyd couldn't knock down, let alone KO an "old" Mosley.

3. Manny has pretty much ended Margarito's career by ruining his eye with punches, despite not knocking him out, i'd say he did a helluva lot of damage to him.
 03-09-2012, 01:02 PM         #95
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
how is it dumb to use the marquez argument? he basically attempted to f!ght duckiao with floyds style and was successful with it....so what do you think will happen when its floyd standing there instead of marquez????

& the hatton argument is dumb because floyd doesn't brawl & look for the KO like duckiao does, thats the only reason he ko'd him earlier

you have to remember floyd has made every single opponent he fought LOOK THE SAME IN THE RING.

duckiao is ALL OFFENSE with NO DEFENSE WHAT SO EVER

like i said its cool if you WANT to see duckiao win....but to sit there and talk like its more likely to happen is just FOOLISH
All due respect...some of your statements are the most absurd in this entire thread. Floyd did not make Oscar De La Hoya & Jose Luis Castillo look like Shane Mosley & Arturo Gatti.
To say that Manny has no defense pretty much stamps your lack of Boxing knowledge. Manny utilizes head movement, he rolls with punches and he counters...Antonio Margarito is "all offense with no defense".
 6 years ago '06        #96
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Winner taking a bigger percentage of the ppv revenue is the way it should be in such a high caliber f!ght. If Mayweather declines this then we all know he's scared to lose. Someone that is confident theyll win the f!ght would jump on this agreement instantly.
 03-09-2012, 01:06 PM         #97
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
when it comes to boxing, pac isnt allowed to dictate anything. He has to run it by his father aka promoter. Bob tells Pac to jump, Pac says How high?

Pac trying to tell floyd to jump and floyd not even gonna respond to this Top Rank subordinate

Pac speaking out of turn, trying to sound boss but this isnt the Motherland.
The flip-side of your joke/point is that it is likely that Manny would f!ght at 160 is Bob told him to. More props to Manny for f!ghting whoever is put in front of him.
 03-09-2012, 01:08 PM         #98
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
1. Floyd couldn't even put away an "old" Marquez...and he didn't seriously hurt him, the way Manny did. (vs. a "prime" Marquez at featherweight)

2. Floyd couldn't knock down, let alone KO an "old" Mosley.

3. Manny has pretty much ended Margarito's career by ruining his eye with punches, despite not knocking him out, i'd say he did a helluva lot of damage to him.
FLOYDS GOAL IS TO SCORE POINTS...NOT KO f!ghtERS

There is no "couldn't" because he doesn't really attempt to KO f!ghters...just embarrass them for 12 full rounds instead.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

thats some defense
 03-09-2012, 01:09 PM         #99
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
DUCKIAO HAS NO DEFENSE

floyd will pick apart that off balanced bullsh*t he throws the entire f!ght

again

you saw how floyd abused marquez after being inactive for 2 years

& then what marquez does to an active duckiao
So, are you really gonna use that method of comparison in Floyd's favor, only? Manny bi*ched Shane Mosley after Shane had Floyd in serious trouble in their f!ght. Manny knocked Hatton into retirement after Floyd went 11 rounds with him.
I'm a Floyd fan, I just notice that some of y'all act as if Floyd is Sugar Ray Robinson or something. Sheesh!
 03-09-2012, 01:11 PM         #100
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
FLOYDS GOAL IS TO SCORE POINTS...NOT KO f!ghtERS

There is no "couldn't" because he doesn't really attempt to KO f!ghters...just embarrass them for 12 full rounds instead.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

thats some defense
Ok. Now post pictures of Floyd after his f!ght with Emmanuel Burton/Augustus.
BTW, those photos that you posted are from Manny at 126 pounds. (I know this without Google'ing.) Next!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy