Pacquiao offers Mayweather a winner-take-all 70-30 split

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
now why would the cash cow in the sport do something this stupid? Floyd offered you 40 Million...

Lets all remember that Pac has a promoter, you really think Arhum would go for this?
 03-09-2012, 08:31 AM         #62
purplehazeus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's just funny how so many people on bx claim to be real boxing fans, when in all reality they are either floyd fans or pacman fans,but not fans of the sport itself. Real boxing fans would recognize that both of these f!ghters are the most skilled f!ghters in the game, whose styles contrast each other.

floyd likes to bob and weave the counter punch. most of the boxers he fought dont throw punches from the angles pacman does. paman throws more punches than most of the boxers floyd has fought, but manny has not faced someone who counters as effectively as floyd. both of them have excellent hand speed and foot work.

using marquez against pacman is a dumb argument, someone could say that floyd had a harder time against hatton since that f!ght almost went the distance, and paman ko'd hatton under 6 rounds.

using the 2 pound weight differnce in floyd vs marquez is another dumb argument because after the weight in both f!ghters came in over 144 the night of the f!ght.

this f!ght is not being made simply because of money........ right now this f!ght is the Detox of boxing, everybody wants it but we don't know if we'll ever see it
 03-09-2012, 08:34 AM         #63
xavier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall n*ggas way to suped
 03-09-2012, 08:37 AM         #64
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Till Floyd agrees to this and Pacquiao backs out just like he did when he said he would take less money to f!ght Mayweather.
 03-09-2012, 08:48 AM         #65
smoketrees 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
champions aint what they used to be. steroids or no steroids these motherfu*kers fought and didn't give a sh*t about losing.

muhammad ali - 56 wins - 5 losses
alexis arguello - 82 wins - 8 losses
roberto duran - 103 wins - 16 losses
george foreman - 76 wins - 5 losses
joe frazier - 32 wins - 4 losses
marvin hagler - 62 wins - 3 losses
tommy hearns - 61 wins - 5 losses
jake lamotta - 83 wins - 19 losses
joe louis - 69 wins - 3 losses
sugar ray robinson - 173 wins - 19 losses (considered greatest of all time)
floyd patterson - 55 wins - 8 losses
mike tyson - 50 wins - 6 losses

most of these f!ghters i listed fought at a time when steroids could be more openly used due to testing not being as advanced as today so there was more chances of f!ghting someone who was on steroids. also this was a time when the mafia and other organizations had a lot more power and f!ghts were fixed on the regular....but these motherfu*kers fought anyway! in my opinion pacquiao has the advantage coming into this f!ght if it does happen not because he's the better f!ghter but because he already knows what it feels like to lose. this has the potential of becoming a boring f!ght because IF at any point mayweather feels he is losing or can't take pacquiao's power. he will run...he will do anything to preserve that undefeated record.

this ain't about the money. this is about mayweather being scared of losing that perfect record and f!ghting pacquiao would be the biggest risk in his career. let me put this in perspective for some of you. you know when you playing career mode in 2k or f!ght night and you got that perfect record going and once you lose it's like you dont wanna fu*kin play anymore. now multiply that x100 or even more.

and also to the so called boxing fans posting in here calling the f!ghters names and putting up weak arguments just stop posting. talking sh*t in sports like this is dumb because if your f!ghter loses you'll look like a damn fool.

but if this f!ght does happen...skill-wise mayweather has the advantage...but pacquiao has the psychological advantage and in f!ghts like this where both of them are the greatest in the sport right now...how your mind is coming into the f!ght plays a big big big role.

Last edited by smoketrees; 03-09-2012 at 09:33 AM..
 03-09-2012, 08:51 AM         #66
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
basically look how floyd treated marquez after being inactive for 2 years

then look how marquez treated duckiao as an active f!ghter
 6 years ago '04        #67
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 3919 3919
 maxnn said:
I just want to see a fu*king f!ght, i don't really care who wins.
this!
 03-09-2012, 09:09 AM         #68
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 purplehazeus said:
It's just funny how so many people on bx claim to be real boxing fans, when in all reality they are either floyd fans or pacman fans,but not fans of the sport itself. Real boxing fans would recognize that both of these f!ghters are the most skilled f!ghters in the game, whose styles contrast each other.

floyd likes to bob and weave the counter punch. most of the boxers he fought dont throw punches from the angles pacman does. paman throws more punches than most of the boxers floyd has fought, but manny has not faced someone who counters as effectively as floyd. both of them have excellent hand speed and foot work.

using marquez against pacman is a dumb argument, someone could say that floyd had a harder time against hatton since that f!ght almost went the distance, and paman ko'd hatton under 6 rounds.

using the 2 pound weight differnce in floyd vs marquez is another dumb argument because after the weight in both f!ghters came in over 144 the night of the f!ght.

this f!ght is not being made simply because of money........ right now this f!ght is the Detox of boxing, everybody wants it but we don't know if we'll ever see it
how is it dumb to use the marquez argument? he basically attempted to f!ght duckiao with floyds style and was successful with it....so what do you think will happen when its floyd standing there instead of marquez????

& the hatton argument is dumb because floyd doesn't brawl & look for the KO like duckiao does, thats the only reason he ko'd him earlier

you have to remember floyd has made every single opponent he fought LOOK THE SAME IN THE RING.

duckiao is ALL OFFENSE with NO DEFENSE WHAT SO EVER

like i said its cool if you WANT to see duckiao win....but to sit there and talk like its more likely to happen is just FOOLISH
 6 years ago '06        #69
tonygunz 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 868 868
Obviously most people here are not avid boxing fans or even know the sport that much. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL PACQIUAO WILL BEAT MAYWEATHER! As far as the if Shane can almost knockout Mayweather...key word ALMOST, and I wouldn't even go that far. Everyone has been hit with a good shot before. Shane wasn't the first to hit Floyd with a good shot, but as usual he was victorious. But if the f!ght does happen, please I'm urging all of you that think Pac will win, please contact me, I'll take as many bets as I can cover lol.
 6 years ago '08        #70
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 philly337 said:
Lol and Mayweather has agreed to 50-50 in the past the fu*k is your point

Also this takes away the 50-50 argument...winner takes 70 if you ain't scared and think you'll won this is a no Brainer

Sorry but no coming back from this one if he don't accept
Im a big Mayweather fan but if this true he better take this or i will start to look at him different. This is what should happen for the best possible result of the f!ght.
 6 years ago '10        #71
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 1964 1964
mayweather fans with the same stupid argument. never will admit floyd is the one actually ducking. what he thinks is business is making a fool of himself and the sport that is allowing this fu*kery to happen.
 03-09-2012, 09:47 AM         #72
smoketrees 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i honestly hope both pacquaio and mayweather lose their upcoming f!ghts with bradley and cotto cause if that happens i guarantee the f!ght will happen after that.
 6 years ago '06        #73
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25853 25853
So much d!ck riding in this thread yall should climb on that man and just start riding this sh*t is disgusting. You would think yall was getting some cut of the money...
 6 years ago '06        #74
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25853 25853
 smoketrees said:
i honestly hope both pacquaio and mayweather lose their upcoming f!ghts with bradley and cotto cause if that happens i guarantee the f!ght will happen after that.
If mayweather loses he'll retire he cares toooooo much about his legacy!!
 03-09-2012, 10:01 AM         #75
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
how is it dumb to use the marquez argument? he basically attempted to f!ght duckiao with floyds style and was successful with it....so what do you think will happen when its floyd standing there instead of marquez????

& the hatton argument is dumb because floyd doesn't brawl & look for the KO like duckiao does, thats the only reason he ko'd him earlier

you have to remember floyd has made every single opponent he fought LOOK THE SAME IN THE RING.

duckiao is ALL OFFENSE with NO DEFENSE WHAT SO EVER

like i said its cool if you WANT to see duckiao win....but to sit there and talk like its more likely to happen is just FOOLISH
Marquez always been a counter puncher.
 6 years ago '10        #76
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
 22k said:
Floyd wants guaranteed money - he'll never do it this way. He's more worried about beating Bob Arum at the business game than winning the most important f!ght of his career.

Only hope is that Floyd has an epiphany in the joint and decides to make the f!ght and do 50-50 when he gets out...assuming both win this summer.
Most logical post Ive seen related to this whole sh*t.
 03-09-2012, 10:10 AM         #77
smoketrees 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
If mayweather loses he'll retire he cares toooooo much about his legacy!!
he might retire or he might take the pacquiao f!ght as his last f!ght just for the money.
 6 years ago '04        #78
Colgate84 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
(Mayweather nuthuggers enter)

03-09-2012, 10:39 AM         #79
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayweather Stans putting in overtime trying to defend money. sh*ts disgusting
 03-09-2012, 10:41 AM         #80
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S E L F said:
Marquez always been a counter puncher.
& whos the greatest counter puncher of all time????????????
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy