Pacquiao offers Mayweather a winner-take-all 70-30 split

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-12-2012, 03:44 PM         #261
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga still trolling? Thought i ethered him 8 pages ago
 03-12-2012, 04:13 PM         #262
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
1. So you're talking about % of knockouts out of total f!ghts then, okay, Prolific ? that's an extremely subjective term so I have no idea why you would use it. Would I call those two that ? absolutely not, like I said before offense in boxing is different from defense , it comes alot more naturally and easier to f!ghters, just look at the numbers. Many boxers have a resume full of knockouts and fewer have a resume full of impressive kockouts on other elite f!ghters. How many boxers do you know have a record of dropping a f!ghter's accuracy as drastically as Mayweather?? There's not many out there that can drop a f!ghter's accuracy so consistently to as low as 10% at times. Then of course you always have to look at the opponent's record, how many times have Klitschko or Freitas knocked out opponents been knocked out or lost other f!ghts and then how many of Mayweather opponents have had their accuracy and efficiency dropped that drastically ??? In this particular comparison, it's about rarity, and because there's such a discrepancy in boxing between executing great offense and great defense like I stated previously you have to look at this way. Are those other two knocking out a bunch of ppl that have barely been knocked out?? Now is Mayweather consistently dropping punch % of his opponents to rates they've never missed at before ?? Okay

2. Did you either ignore or were unable to comprehend what I typed ? I never said Manny "throws" more punches. I even said multiple times in my previous post that he THROWS less. Does that mean that he still doesn't throw alot more punchers than the average f!ghter? No, does that mean that mean he isn't a volume puncher ? No, Anyone who watches a Manny Pacquiao f!ght knows he punches ALOT more than the average f!ghter, the vast majority of people on here will tell you he's a volume puncher, and they call him the "punches in bunches" f!ghter, when you ask why Pactards believe he can crack Mayweather's defense they all say " he throws too many punches to dodge all of them, you can't dodge a 5-6 punch combo coming every 5 seconds ". Why do you think his stamina gets praised so much?? Nobody praises the stamina of a f!ghter who's punch output is nothing special. Volume is punches thrown but in order to land punches you have to throw them, kinda crazy logic huh ?? So if manny holds records for the highest landed punches in a f!ght that would mean he would have to throw alot too right ?? In those other guy's case , what's the point of throwing all those punches if you're missing a large portion of them ?? they're wasting energy which drains the power and impact of the punches that do hit. So they use stamina to make-up for such horrible accuracy. What's the point of being a volume puncher if alot of your punches dont even connect? Manny doesn't throw more but he lands more meaning his "volume" is actually alot more effective and isn't wasted on air, He holds records for most punches landed ahead of these guys and he's somehow NOT a volume puncher ??
You may be the only person that I have encountered that doesn't consider Pacquiao a power puncher. He is known for hurting opponents with single shots, he is considered one of the most feared punchers pound for pound. Those opponents of which he's landed so many punches on, Margarito is who I am a.ssuming you are referring to with the compubox record, is known to take punishment...and his career ultimately paid for it. Compare the damage Pacquaio did on Margarito to the damage that Paul Williams or Miguel Cotto did to him. You seem to believe that a power puncher has limited output, that is not the case. Just as Marciano (who would go into late rounds) was a power puncher, so is Pacquaio...regardless of their high punch output.
 03-12-2012, 04:15 PM         #263
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KidKingGoD said:
YES!!! it does same as it takes away tysons, and roy jones gtfoh!!!!!
You sound dumb. You mean to tell me that because a f!ghter has losses on their record, that takes away from their greatness? Sugar Ray Robinson has 19 losses on his record...I dare you tell me that he ain't one of, if not the, greatest P4P f!ghter of all time.
 03-12-2012, 04:16 PM         #264
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KidKingGoD said:
MARQUEZ got destroyed by floyd... DESTROYED. He's statd he'd rther fiht pacquaio 100 times then flight floyd once more. So yeah if he outcounter punched floyd that tells you who is the best counter puncher so damn you're fu*king retarded. I mean Just go watch the f!ght fam floyd roasted him.
He got outclassed. He didn't get destroyed. Smh @ y'all rookie Boxing "fans". How do you get destroyed without even being stunned?
I watched the f!ght, I also have it on tape...get your library up before you go debating with people that really follow the sport.
 03-12-2012, 04:18 PM         #265
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
This n*gga still trolling? Thought i ethered him 8 pages ago
You ain't ether a damn thing, champ. So far, all you seem to be is a Floyd Mayweather fanboy. Even with that being said, your arguments have been weak as hell.
I am stating Boxing facts with historical references...you're posting smilies and hurling insults.
 03-12-2012, 04:21 PM         #266
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
Morales has been a sh*t f!ghter above 130....wtf are you thinking.

Judah is a huge disappointment. Doesn't mean that wasn't a big win.
Fact of the matter is, Morales...while moving up (even in his recent f!ghts against Maidana & Raheem), is still a legitimate f!ghter. He is much more consistent than Zab Judah. Even if Morales was less, at 135, than he was at 126...he still was unable to run thru Diaz the way that Pacquaio did.
The initial point is that the fashion of which Pacquaio defeated Diaz is noteworthy, considering he moved up in weight (as did Morales) to do so.

Last edited by DCReprezenta; 03-12-2012 at 04:26 PM..
 03-12-2012, 04:25 PM         #267
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what are people even arguing for?

real boxing heads know Floyd>>>>>
 03-12-2012, 04:28 PM         #268
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
what are people even arguing for?

real boxing heads know Floyd>>>>>
I agree. I'd pick Floyd over Manny. (That should have been where the debate ended.)
 6 years ago '05        #269
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Cannot wait to hear what the excuse is from Mayweather and also his fans.
 03-12-2012, 05:03 PM         #270
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
You ain't ether a damn thing, champ. So far, all you seem to be is a Floyd Mayweather fanboy. Even with that being said, your arguments have been weak as hell.
I am stating Boxing facts with historical references...you're posting smilies and hurling insults.
This n*gga said Marquez was clearly a better counterpuncher than Floyd and that Tim Bradley was more of a welterweight than Manny
 03-12-2012, 05:07 PM         #271
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
This n*gga said Marquez was clearly a better counterpuncher than Floyd and that Tim Bradley was more of a welterweight than Manny
You can tell when a bamma is on Floyd's jock. Smh @ you.
Marquez counterpunches with combinations, Floyd counterpunches with single shots. This is a prime example of me committing a cardinal sin...a wise Man arguing with a fool.
Bradley is naturally bigger than Pacquaio, nothing more nothing less.
#ThatIsAll.
 03-12-2012, 05:10 PM         #272
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Marquez counterpunches with combinations, Floyd counterpunches with single shots. This is a prime example of me committing a cardinal sin...a wise Man arguing with a fool.
#ThatIsAll.
Yet you knocking Ortiz for coming from 140 but naturally he's huge compared to Floyd
 03-12-2012, 05:12 PM         #273
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Yet you knocking Ortiz for coming from 140 but naturally he's huge compared to Floyd
Dude...how am I knocking Ortiz? I gave Floyd his props for defeating Ortiz. Hell you talking about?
 03-12-2012, 05:16 PM         #274
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Victor Ortiz & Ricky Hatton were considered Welterweights when they fought Floyd? Lol. All this time I was thinking they moved up from 140 to f!ght Floyd.
 DCReprezenta said:
Dude...Hatton fought Collazo at 147 and looked bad, then moved back down to 140. LMAO! Ortiz beat Berto at 147, yes, but to consider him a full 147 at the time is a stretch.
 03-12-2012, 05:21 PM         #275
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Ok....? When did I discredit Ortiz?
Even now he isn't considered a big welterweight. The dude is like 5'7.
You wanna see a full welterweight?...look back at Kermit Cintron, Antonio Margarito, Vernon Forest, Felix Trinidad...that good enough for you?
 03-12-2012, 05:28 PM         #276
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Ok....? When did I discredit Ortiz?
Even now he isn't considered a big welterweight. The dude is like 5'7.
You wanna see a full welterweight?...look back at Kermit Cintron, Antonio Margarito, Vernon Forest, Felix Trinidad...that good enough for you?
Theres a difference between being tall and big

[pic - click to view]

Look at the size diff in the 2
 03-12-2012, 05:31 PM         #277
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Theres a difference between being tall and big

[pic - click to view]

Look at the size diff in the 2
Ok, dude.
 6 years ago '09        #278
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 DCReprezenta said:
#ThatIsAll.
Sure he does, but he also gets caught way too much when trying to throw combos.
 6 years ago '04        #279
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,802 | Props total: 1823 1823
 DCReprezenta said:
You may be the only person that I have encountered that doesn't consider Pacquiao a power puncher. He is known for hurting opponents with single shots, he is considered one of the most feared punchers pound for pound. Those opponents of which he's landed so many punches on, Margarito is who I am a.ssuming you are referring to with the compubox record, is known to take punishment...and his career ultimately paid for it. Compare the damage Pacquaio did on Margarito to the damage that Paul Williams or Miguel Cotto did to him. You seem to believe that a power puncher has limited output, that is not the case. Just as Marciano (who would go into late rounds) was a power puncher, so is Pacquaio...regardless of their high punch output.

I dont think that a power puncher has limited output at all, You can be a power and volume puncher at the same time even tho there's very few boxers that can claim both.

and damage (I'm a.ssuming we're talking facially visible damage since you did mention Margarito) is more so dealt with volume than power. Continuous and repetitive shots to the face in large numbers are gonna be more effective phucking someone's face up than a smaller amount of power punches.

Like I said, to me, it makes no sense to call Pacquiao a power puncher when he lands damn near 500 punches to someone's face and doesn't knock them out , that's been his trend for the last 10 f!ghts (like I said except for little Hatton). You must not participate in alot of the Pacquiao threads on here, there's been multiple times where other posters have said he's moreso a volume puncher than a power puncher.
 03-13-2012, 08:37 AM         #280
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
I dont think that a power puncher has limited output at all, You can be a power and volume puncher at the same time even tho there's very few boxers that can claim both.

and damage (I'm a.ssuming we're talking facially visible damage since you did mention Margarito) is more so dealt with volume than power. Continuous and repetitive shots to the face in large numbers are gonna be more effective phucking someone's face up than a smaller amount of power punches.

Like I said, to me, it makes no sense to call Pacquiao a power puncher when he lands damn near 500 punches to someone's face and doesn't knock them out , that's been his trend for the last 10 f!ghts (like I said except for little Hatton). You must not participate in alot of the Pacquiao threads on here, there's been multiple times where other posters have said he's moreso a volume puncher than a power puncher.
That's wild. For as long as I've been watching Manny (approximately 10 years), I've always viewed him as a dangerous puncher. The guy is known for dropping his opponents early in f!ghts. His knockdowns of Marquez, Cotto & Mosley were displays of the kind of puncher he is. As for "little" Hatton...it was Manny who was the smaller f!ghter, that night.

Manny Pacquaio and Kelly Pavlik are similar punchers, as far as power goes...agree?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy