Pacquiao offers Mayweather a winner-take-all 70-30 split

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #241
TommyGunzz84 
space
space
$205 | Props total: 75 75
Ok ill admit it...IM SCARED!!
 6 years ago '07        #242
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,065 | Props total: 30366 30366
dumbest thing i've ever heard.

70-30, winner take-all? That's like an oxymoron..... leave it to someone with no business sense to propose that, and people with no business sense to see nothing wrong with that.

Why should Mayweather negotiate with terrorist? Win or lose, PAcman is getting the biggest purse of his life. If Mayweather lose, he won't even get more than he makes for Cotto.

Whether you believe Mayweather's claims of not... that doesn't matter. All that matter's is either it's true or at the very least, he believes them. If Mayweather is claiming right now, that he made $40 million for Ortiz... why the fuk would he agree to the opportunity to f!ght Pacman for a possible $45 million? Doesn't matter if Floyd thinks he's the best.... and that he wouldn't get the 30%. Obviously, dude really is into the structured deal that has a boat load of guaranteed money.

70/30 winner-take-all.... lofl. y'all are ridiculous.
 6 years ago '09        #243
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,841 | Props total: 9016 9016
After all the bullsh*t I really do think Manny wants this f!ght.....and win or lose I believe hes gonna call it quits afterwards.....and move on to the next part of his life without boxing

For Floyd I dunno what the fu*k he wants....he retired only to comeback...and many thought he was only coming back to f!ght Manny and because everyone said he should f!ght him.....after winning a few f!ghts.....he keeps talking sh*t and talking sh*t.....I really think deep down he doesnt want to f!ght....and in the end he wont f!ght this f!ght

I dont care what any of you Pac slurpers say....I dont believe that even with his 42-0 that he believes HIMSELF that hes unbeatable.....I think in his mind, although he is a great f!ghter...he KNOWS there is that little chance (maybe more who knows) that he COULD (key word is could) lose if they f!ght....and I dont think to him that its worth the purse to take the risk....he could make whatever the purse is by f!ghting a few more bullsh*t f!ghts and calling it quits.....where he knows he has 100% chance to win.....with Manny he knows he doesnt have a definite 100% win
 6 years ago '10        #244
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
y he offer this deal after cotto f!ght was announced though
 6 years ago '11        #245
Hunz88 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$13 | Props total: 0 0
I just don't understand what Pacquiao fans see that gives them the inclination that he has an advantage over Mayweather. Atleast Mayweather fans can use Pacquiao vs JMM as some type of evidence that Pacquiao has a tough time with counter punchers.
 6 years ago '04        #246
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,804 | Props total: 1827 1827
 DCReprezenta said:
1. Ok, in that sense, I suppose he's the greatest defensive f!ghter...ever. That's an interesting logic though, with it, that's saying that Acelino Freitas and Vitali Klitschko are perhaps the most prolific punchers in Boxing history. :agreement6:

2. Punching power doesn't always show in the box score of a f!ght. I've seen punchers go 12 rounds with guys and their punching power be clearly evident. Mosley lasted the distance, but any Boxing fan could see that Shane (who's normally iron chinned, only hurt by Forest) opted to retreat after feeling Manny's power. Any Boxing fan could see that Clottey chose to cover up for the bulk of the f!ght after feeling Manny's power.
To reiterate my point about volume punchers: Volume punchers rely on volume, if Calzaghe, Williams and Diaz throw 60 punches per round...they don't f!ght their f!ght, and they are unlikely to even win the f!ght. Manny can throw 60 a round and still have a good chance at winning in spectacular fashion. He is a power puncher that is capable of throwing at a high rate.
1. Actually you'd be wrong again there, The top three most accurate punchers in compubox history are Joe Louis, Lennox Lewis, and Floyd Mayweather, so no, my logic wouldn't put Freitas or V.Klitschko up there.

2. Calzaghe, Williams, and Diaz are all high volume punchers, but Pacquiao is clearly a volume puncher as well. Manny may need less punches to win a f!ght but it's not because of his power. The first three dont have accuracy anywhere near Manny's and they waste alot on bodyshots which Manny doesn't. Manny's accuracy along with his tendency to aim solely for the head is the reason why he can win with fewer punches. You're confusing power with accuracy, look at the throw/land percentage of those first guys and then look at Manny's throw/land percentage. Like I said Manny holds records for the most landed in a f!ght while those guys dont. Manny has a reputation for being a volume puncher, he may not THROW as many careless inefficient punches as those guys but his accuracy piling on the damage consistently is what wins him the f!ghts. The fact that manny on average lands 400 to 500 punches a f!ght yet still hasn't had a knockout besides Hatton in the last 10 f!ghts should be evidence enough that he's more of a volume puncher than a power puncher.
 6 years ago '04        #247
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1269 1269
We all know Mayweather is money greedy, even though he is loaded already there is no way he will pass on this f!ght
 6 years ago '06        #248
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 snoopdoggiz said:
And Pacquiao doesn't bring the f!ght to all his opponents? Whats the point you trying to make?

03-10-2012, 01:58 AM         #249
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hunz88 said:
I just don't understand what Pacquiao fans see that gives them the inclination that he has an advantage over Mayweather. Atleast Mayweather fans can use Pacquiao vs JMM as some type of evidence that Pacquiao has a tough time with counter punchers.
THIS

i dont care if you WANT him to win

but to say he WILL win is just tomfoolery
 6 years ago '09        #250
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 Hunz88 said:
He's the best opponent Floyd has ever faced and vice versa.
 03-10-2012, 09:34 AM         #251
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayweather still ducking???????

Can't be.
 03-12-2012, 01:17 PM         #252
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
Diaz got a gift against Morales...and he's not really better. Besides the Morales gift, got outclassed every time he stepped up past C level...oh let me not forget he beat a well past it Chavez.

Baldomir holds a win over Judah when he was undisputed at 147...that's better than anything on Diaz resume. Considering they're both C level guys, that gives Tata a slight edge..although neither are great wins.
Baldomir showed no technique in defeating the inconsistent Zab Judah. Diaz vs. Morales was a much stiffer test than Baldomir vs. Judah. The reason for bringing Diaz up was because Pacquaio moved up in weight to f!ght, and knock him out...something that Morales, despite how close you think the f!ght was, wasn't able to do.
 03-12-2012, 01:18 PM         #253
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
Because the smaller f!ghter always has the advantage? You get no props for dragging a guy below his weight class for a f!ght.
So...moving up in weight to meet the f!ghter half way isn't a fair trade?
 6 years ago '09        #254
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 DCReprezenta said:
Baldomir showed no technique in defeating the inconsistent Zab Judah. Diaz vs. Morales was a much stiffer test than Baldomir vs. Judah. The reason for bringing Diaz up was because Pacquaio moved up in weight to f!ght, and knock him out...something that Morales, despite how close you think the f!ght was, wasn't able to do.
Who gives a fu*k about technique? He beat Judah when Judah was undisputed.

Pac was younger and had been in fewer wars....that and he's much more talented than Morales.
 03-12-2012, 01:21 PM         #255
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
1. Actually you'd be wrong again there, The top three most accurate punchers in compubox history are Joe Louis, Lennox Lewis, and Floyd Mayweather, so no, my logic wouldn't put Freitas or V.Klitschko up there.

2. Calzaghe, Williams, and Diaz are all high volume punchers, but Pacquiao is clearly a volume puncher as well. Manny may need less punches to win a f!ght but it's not because of his power. The first three dont have accuracy anywhere near Manny's and they waste alot on bodyshots which Manny doesn't. Manny's accuracy along with his tendency to aim solely for the head is the reason why he can win with fewer punches. You're confusing power with accuracy, look at the throw/land percentage of those first guys and then look at Manny's throw/land percentage. Like I said Manny holds records for the most landed in a f!ght while those guys dont. Manny has a reputation for being a volume puncher, he may not THROW as many careless inefficient punches as those guys but his accuracy piling on the damage consistently is what wins him the f!ghts. The fact that manny on average lands 400 to 500 punches a f!ght yet still hasn't had a knockout besides Hatton in the last 10 f!ghts should be evidence enough that he's more of a volume puncher than a power puncher.
1. I am referring to KO percentages. Your logic states that percentages dictate how great someone is in the respective statistical category. KO% is a statistical category; disregarding the variables, Freitas & Klitschko would be viewed as the most prolific punchers in Boxing history...based on your logic.

2. If you expect me to believe that Manny has thrown more punches in a f!ght than Paul Williams & Juan Diaz...you're gonna have to prove that one. I'm not saying that you're wrong...but that is a helluva stretch.

UPDATE: You said "punches landed".
Volume is punches thrown.

Last edited by DCReprezenta; 03-12-2012 at 01:31 PM..
 03-12-2012, 01:23 PM         #256
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
Who gives a fu*k about technique? He beat Judah when Judah was undisputed.

Pac was younger and had been in fewer wars....that and he's much more talented than Morales.
Ok...so Judah at 147 was better than Morales was at 135? This is the same Judah that has proven that he could be beat by virtually any top contender at 147 afterwards.
PS: He was "undisputed" after defeating Cory Spinks
#Technicality.
 6 years ago '04        #257
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,804 | Props total: 1827 1827
 DCReprezenta said:
1. I am referring to KO percentages. Your logic states that percentages dictate how great someone is in the respective statistical category. KO% is a statistical category; disregarding the variables, Freitas & Klitschko would be viewed as the most prolific punchers in Boxing history...based on your logic.

2. If you expect me to believe that Manny has thrown more punches in a f!ght than Paul Williams & Juan Diaz...you're gonna have to prove that one. I'm not saying that you're wrong...but that is a helluva stretch.

UPDATE: You said "punches landed".
Volume is punches thrown.

1. So you're talking about % of knockouts out of total f!ghts then, okay, Prolific ? that's an extremely subjective term so I have no idea why you would use it. Would I call those two that ? absolutely not, like I said before offense in boxing is different from defense , it comes alot more naturally and easier to f!ghters, just look at the numbers. Many boxers have a resume full of knockouts and fewer have a resume full of impressive kockouts on other elite f!ghters. How many boxers do you know have a record of dropping a f!ghter's accuracy as drastically as Mayweather?? There's not many out there that can drop a f!ghter's accuracy so consistently to as low as 10% at times. Then of course you always have to look at the opponent's record, how many times have Klitschko or Freitas knocked out opponents been knocked out or lost other f!ghts and then how many of Mayweather opponents have had their accuracy and efficiency dropped that drastically ??? In this particular comparison, it's about rarity, and because there's such a discrepancy in boxing between executing great offense and great defense like I stated previously you have to look at this way. Are those other two knocking out a bunch of ppl that have barely been knocked out?? Now is Mayweather consistently dropping punch % of his opponents to rates they've never missed at before ?? Okay

2. Did you either ignore or were unable to comprehend what I typed ? I never said Manny "throws" more punches. I even said multiple times in my previous post that he THROWS less. Does that mean that he still doesn't throw alot more punchers than the average f!ghter? No, does that mean that mean he isn't a volume puncher ? No, Anyone who watches a Manny Pacquiao f!ght knows he punches ALOT more than the average f!ghter, the vast majority of people on here will tell you he's a volume puncher, and they call him the "punches in bunches" f!ghter, when you ask why Pactards believe he can crack Mayweather's defense they all say " he throws too many punches to dodge all of them, you can't dodge a 5-6 punch combo coming every 5 seconds ". Why do you think his stamina gets praised so much?? Nobody praises the stamina of a f!ghter who's punch output is nothing special. Volume is punches thrown but in order to land punches you have to throw them, kinda crazy logic huh ?? So if manny holds records for the highest landed punches in a f!ght that would mean he would have to throw alot too right ?? In those other guy's case , what's the point of throwing all those punches if you're missing a large portion of them ?? they're wasting energy which drains the power and impact of the punches that do hit. So they use stamina to make-up for such horrible accuracy. What's the point of being a volume puncher if alot of your punches dont even connect? Manny doesn't throw more but he lands more meaning his "volume" is actually alot more effective and isn't wasted on air, He holds records for most punches landed ahead of these guys and he's somehow NOT a volume puncher ??

Last edited by psylence2k; 03-12-2012 at 02:13 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #258
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 DCReprezenta said:
Ok...so Judah at 147 was better than Morales was at 135? This is the same Judah that has proven that he could be beat by virtually any top contender at 147 afterwards.
PS: He was "undisputed" after defeating Cory Spinks
#Technicality.
Morales has been a sh*t f!ghter above 130....wtf are you thinking.

Judah is a huge disappointment. Doesn't mean that wasn't a big win.
 6 years ago '04        #259
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 DCReprezenta said:
Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Alexis Arguello, Bob Foster have losses on their records...does that take anything away from their greatness?
YES!!! it does same as it takes away tysons, and roy jones gtfoh!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #260
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 DCReprezenta said:
OK...what is that based on?
Marquez vs Diaz, Pacquaio, Katsidis, Peden...it is a known fact, in the Boxing world, that Marquez is about as good as it gets when it comes to technical counterpunching.
Counterpunching is not just making an opponent miss a punch and then stepping away...it's about maintaining position to return fire & capitalize on the opening(s) that the opponent leaves. I've seen Marquez land 3 punch combinations off of 1 slipped jab...when's the last time you seen Floyd do that?...vs Gatti?
MARQUEZ got destroyed by floyd... DESTROYED. He's statd he'd rther fiht pacquaio 100 times then flight floyd once more. So yeah if he outcounter punched floyd that tells you who is the best counter puncher so damn you're fu*king retarded. I mean Just go watch the f!ght fam floyd roasted him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago