NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-09-2012, 04:31 PM         #221
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
So you don't believe that he's a physically strong and sturdy f!ghter? His f!ghts against Lamont Peterson, Devon Alexander and Joel Casamayor pretty much convinced me that he's strong. He brought the f!ght to each of them for the entire f!ght.
And Pacquiao doesn't bring the f!ght to all his opponents? Whats the point you trying to make?
 03-09-2012, 04:32 PM         #222
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Titles don't mean much to me. The actual opponents is what solidifies a legacy, IMO. If i'm 160 and he's 175...what's wrong with us f!ghting at 167?
The problem is ppl walking around like "oh hes a 8 division champ" or "hes the 154 champ"
 03-09-2012, 04:34 PM         #223
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
And Pacquiao doesn't bring the f!ght to all his opponents? Whats the point you trying to make?
The point that I am making is that Tim Bradley is a sturdy f!ghter than brings the f!ght to his opponents. He just isn't a big puncher. If you actually watch him f!ght then you'd see that despite having a lot of 12 round decision victories, he's usually the one pressing the action.
 03-09-2012, 04:35 PM         #224
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
The point that I am making is that Tim Bradley is a sturdy f!ghter than brings the f!ght to his opponents. He just isn't a big puncher. If you actually watch him f!ght then you'd see that despite having a lot of 12 round decision victories, he's usually the one pressing the action.
I agree but you say Bradley's clearly the bigger f!ghter and more of a Welterweight than Manny. Please elaborate.
 03-09-2012, 04:37 PM         #225
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
The problem is ppl walking around like "oh hes a 8 division champ" or "hes the 154 champ"
I haven't referred to him as an 8 division champ. I don't entertain accolades that are earned thru individual sanctioning bodies. If you are the champion of a division, then you are the undisputed champion...if there is still an opponent or two in that same division that can lay claim to the same title, then you are not the champ. In my opinion, Manny was the champion at 122 & 126 (after knocking out Barrera & Morales). 135, 140, 147, 154 had, and still has f!ghters that I consider the champion.

135 is actually in the air as another division that Manny was the champion in, because he defeated Juan Manuel Marquez, who I consider to be the man at lightweight.
 03-09-2012, 04:39 PM         #226
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
I haven't referred to him as an 8 division champ. I don't entertain accolades that are earned thru individual sanctioning bodies. If you are the champion of a division, then you are the undisputed champion...if there is still an opponent or two in that same division that can lay claim to the same title, then you are not the champ. In my opinion, Manny was the champion at 122 & 126 (after knocking out Barrera & Morales). 135, 140, 147, 154 had, and still has f!ghters that I consider the champion.

135 is actually in the air as another division that Manny was the champion in, because he defeated Juan Manuel Marquez, who I consider to be the man at lightweight.
Yet he never fought Marquez at 135
 03-09-2012, 04:40 PM         #227
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
I agree but you say Bradley's clearly the bigger f!ghter and more of a Welterweight than Manny. Please elaborate.
Bradley has been f!ghting at 140 since he started his career. He is as filled out, at 140, as a f!ghter can get. When he moves up to 147, it'll be more like a breath of fresh air...kinda how it seems to have been for Devon Alexander.
Manny, although having experience at Welterweight, could probably still make 135...because he isn't naturally as big as Bradley.
 03-09-2012, 04:42 PM         #228
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Bradley has been f!ghting at 140 since he started his career. He is as filled out, at 140, as a f!ghter can get. When he moves up to 147, it'll be more like a breath of fresh air...kinda how it seems to have been for Devon Alexander.
Manny, although having experience at Welterweight, could probably still make 135...because he isn't naturally as big as Bradley.
Stop it fam. Manny aint making no 135, he might make 140. There even sized by now if anything
 03-09-2012, 04:43 PM         #229
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Yet he never fought Marquez at 135
Well...he fought him at 130, so I guess I can exchange Lightweight champ for SuperFeatherweight champ.
 03-09-2012, 04:44 PM         #230
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Well...he fought him at 130, so I guess I can exchange Lightweight champ for SuperFeatherweight champ.
Ok, we already knew he was the 130 champ
 03-09-2012, 04:45 PM         #231
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Stop it fam. Manny aint making no 135, he might make 140. There even sized by now if anything
I'm willing to bet that on f!ght night when they square up to touch gloves, that Timothy Bradley will look like the bigger, stronger f!ghter. You are probably the first person to not see that Bradley is a ridiculously strong 140. Dude looks like a middleweight in the upper body.
 03-09-2012, 04:47 PM         #232
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
I'm willing to bet that on f!ght night when they square up to touch gloves, that Timothy Bradley will look like the bigger, stronger f!ghter. You are probably the first person to not see that Bradley is a ridiculously strong 140. Dude looks like a middleweight in the upper body.
Maybe maybe not but hes never fought over 140
 03-09-2012, 04:53 PM         #233
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Unsure how that relates to him not being the naturally bigger f!ghter. I remember when Mosley moved up to 147 to f!ght Rivera...although he'd been a lightweight for his career, it was clear who the naturally stronger f!ghter was in the ring.
 6 years ago '04        #234
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
 snoopdoggiz said:
He fought Abregu at 147...
 03-09-2012, 04:59 PM         #235
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:
He fought Abregu at 147...

I jy forgot all about that f!ght!!! I actually was expecting Abregu to catch him and hurt him with something. Abregu was a decent puncher at 147, but Bradley remained sturdy.

:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #236
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 snoopdoggiz said:
Abregu and i believe Vasquez were both over 140.
 03-09-2012, 06:58 PM         #237
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:

I believe that Floyd would win.
then we are on the same page
 6 years ago '09        #238
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 DCReprezenta said:
and Pac's lower body is much bigger.
 6 years ago '09        #239
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 DCReprezenta said:
Titles don't mean much to me. The actual opponents is what solidifies a legacy, IMO. If i'm 160 and he's 175...what's wrong with us f!ghting at 167?
Because the smaller f!ghter always has the advantage? You get no props for dragging a guy below his weight class for a f!ght.
 6 years ago '09        #240
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 DCReprezenta said:
Dude...there you go again using website information instead of Boxing knowledge. I believe, at one point, they had Vitali Klitschko as a top 3 heavyweight even though he was inactive for a few years.
Manny moved up to f!ght Diaz, (who just beat Morales, that tried to do the same), and knocked him out. Diaz > Baldomir, Bruseles, Mitchell.
Diaz got a gift against Morales...and he's not really better. Besides the Morales gift, got outclassed every time he stepped up past C level...oh let me not forget he beat a well past it Chavez.

Baldomir holds a win over Judah when he was undisputed at 147...that's better than anything on Diaz resume. Considering they're both C level guys, that gives Tata a slight edge..although neither are great wins.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy