most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
wesscoastrydah 1 heat pts
space
space
$268 | Props total: 4 4
Floyd Has Zero Loses! I don't fu*k with stats or any of that bullsh*t! No bs the Man is a champ with 42 Victories and 0 Loses!!
#Just Saying
 03-09-2012, 03:25 PM         #182
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wesscoastrydah said:
Floyd Has Zero Loses! I don't fu*k with stats or any of that bullsh*t! No bs the Man is a champ with 42 Victories and 0 Loses!!
#Just Saying
Sven Ottke had 34 Victories and 0 "Loses"!!

6 years ago '04        #183
wesscoastrydah 1 heat pts
space
space
$268 | Props total: 4 4
 DCReprezenta said:

He has multiple belt?
 03-09-2012, 03:32 PM         #184
smoketrees 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Man...y'all need to actually watch these f!ghts and not just google records. What happened to the Boxing debaters from 5 years ago?
they ain't on here anymore. they've moved to legit boxing forums after realizing a lot of people that debate about boxing on here don't actually have that much knowledge about boxing.
 03-09-2012, 03:33 PM         #185
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
1. What's the main point of defense ?? to neutralize or stop an opponent's offense ?? No ?? Nobody is close to statistically dropping a f!ghter's accuracy as much as Mayweather , that's a fact, it's recorded statistically. That makes him the greatest defensive f!ghter, picking to argue or debate over other small details is trivial because Mayweather executes the MAIN point and objective of having a defense better than anyone and that's not getting hit.

2. If Manny's a power puncher then why didn't he stop Margarito ? or Mosley ? they both ate between 400 to 500 punches. Where are the KO's in his last ten f!ghts to prove this ?? He's a volume puncher, he creates damage to an opponent by accumulating a bunch of hits to them over the period of the f!ght. You can say what you want but like your first point the FACTS and NUMBERS dont agree with you. You named Calzaghe, Williams, and Diaz as volume but not Manny, then why does Manny have the #8 spot for most punches landed in a f!ght in history while those other three guys aren't even in the top 30 ???
1. Ok, in that sense, I suppose he's the greatest defensive f!ghter...ever. That's an interesting logic though, with it, that's saying that Acelino Freitas and Vitali Klitschko are perhaps the most prolific punchers in Boxing history. :agreement6:

2. Punching power doesn't always show in the box score of a f!ght. I've seen punchers go 12 rounds with guys and their punching power be clearly evident. Mosley lasted the distance, but any Boxing fan could see that Shane (who's normally iron chinned, only hurt by Forest) opted to retreat after feeling Manny's power. Any Boxing fan could see that Clottey chose to cover up for the bulk of the f!ght after feeling Manny's power.
To reiterate my point about volume punchers: Volume punchers rely on volume, if Calzaghe, Williams and Diaz throw 60 punches per round...they don't f!ght their f!ght, and they are unlikely to even win the f!ght. Manny can throw 60 a round and still have a good chance at winning in spectacular fashion. He is a power puncher that is capable of throwing at a high rate.
 03-09-2012, 03:34 PM         #186
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wesscoastrydah said:
He has multiple belt?
No, he defended his belt 20+ times in his respective division.
 03-09-2012, 03:34 PM         #187
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Dude...Hatton fought Collazo at 147 and looked bad, then moved back down to 140. LMAO! Ortiz beat Berto at 147, yes, but to consider him a full 147 at the time is a stretch.

Dude...you said the last 10 f!ghts...for Floyd, that includes opponents like Baldomir, Mitchell, & Bruseles. Can they really be compared to the opponents that Manny fought in his last 10 f!ghts...like Cotto, Clottey & Barrera?

At first I thought you didn't know much about Boxing, but now I can see that you...still don't know much about Boxing.
Rofl name one website or legitimate ranking that didn't have Ortiz at #3 WW behind Manny and Money.
Lets not forget Baldomir was the legit Ring WW champ when Floyd beat him. Mitchell and Bruseles were tune ups, bruseles being a mandatory to f!ght gatti. Lets pretend Pac aint f!ght n*ggas like David Diaz
 03-09-2012, 03:36 PM         #188
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoketrees said:
they ain't on here anymore. they've moved to legit boxing forums after realizing a lot of people that debate about boxing on here don't actually have that much knowledge about boxing.
I see why. I guess I picked the right thread to make my return.
 03-09-2012, 03:36 PM         #189
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:

Sven Ottke was a great f!ghter
 03-09-2012, 03:40 PM         #190
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Rofl name one website or legitimate ranking that didn't have Ortiz at #3 WW behind Manny and Money.
Lets not forget Baldomir was the legit Ring WW champ when Floyd beat him. Mitchell and Bruseles were tune ups, bruseles being a mandatory to f!ght gatti. Lets pretend Pac aint f!ght n*ggas like David Diaz
Dude...there you go again using website information instead of Boxing knowledge. I believe, at one point, they had Vitali Klitschko as a top 3 heavyweight even though he was inactive for a few years.
Manny moved up to f!ght Diaz, (who just beat Morales, that tried to do the same), and knocked him out. Diaz > Baldomir, Bruseles, Mitchell.
 03-09-2012, 03:42 PM         #191
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Dude...there you go again using website information instead of Boxing knowledge. I believe, at one point, they had Vitali Klitschko as a top 3 heavyweight even though he was inactive for a few years.
Manny moved up to f!ght Diaz, (who just beat Morales, that tried to do the same), and knocked him out. Diaz > Baldomir, Bruseles, Mitchell.
Ok lemme address something to you snowflake, just cause you don't know sh*t don't mean im lookin sh*t up, this is sh*t most Floyd fans know. Like I said who the fu*k didn't have Ortiz at #3 WW? Tell me. Diaz was trash. Log off.
 03-09-2012, 03:44 PM         #192
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And legitimate rankings remove f!ghters after one year of inactivity. How you think PAcroid ever got that #1 spot in the first place
 03-09-2012, 03:51 PM         #193
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Ok lemme address something to you snowflake, just cause you don't know sh*t don't mean im lookin sh*t up, this is sh*t most Floyd fans know. Like I said who the fu*k didn't have Ortiz at #3 WW? Tell me. Diaz was trash. Log off.
Ok...Diaz was trash. He just managed to beat Erik Morales a few years ago, lol.
It's clear that you don't actually follow Boxing, dude. You support 1 Boxer and you jock him to the end. Victor Ortiz & Ricky Hatton were as much Welterweights, when they fought Floyd as Diego Corrales was when he fought Clottey.
 03-09-2012, 03:52 PM         #194
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
And legitimate rankings remove f!ghters after one year of inactivity. How you think PAcroid ever got that #1 spot in the first place
Yeah, you're right...they don't call them "Emeritus".
Smh, this debate has went absolutely nowhere. May the Boxing gods be with you, champ.
 03-09-2012, 03:57 PM         #195
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Ok...Diaz was trash. He just managed to beat Erik Morales a few years ago, lol.
It's clear that you don't actually follow Boxing, dude. You support 1 Boxer and you jock him to the end. Victor Ortiz & Ricky Hatton were as much Welterweights, when they fought Floyd as Diego Corrales was when he fought Clottey.
So Marquez was a welterweight in Nov? ODLH was a welterweight when Manny fought him? What about Tim Bradley Like i said you aint know sh*t log off kid
 03-09-2012, 04:00 PM         #196
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
So Marquez was a welterweight in Nov? ODLH was a welterweight when Manny fought him? What about Tim Bradley Like i said you aint know sh*t log off kid
Dude...Manny ain't even a full welterweight. Marquez met him at a catchweight...Manny moved up to f!ght Oscar...and Bradley is more a welterweight than Manny is, right now.
You jy sad, homey. Step your Boxing knowledge-game up before you debate with me.
 03-09-2012, 04:03 PM         #197
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Dude...Manny ain't even a full welterweight. Marquez met him at a catchweight...Manny moved up to f!ght Oscar...and Bradley is more a welterweight than Manny is, right now.
You jy sad, homey. Step your Boxing knowledge-game up before you debate with me.
Manny aint a full welterweight but hes fought there since 08 and hes fought at 154 before
Point was he made Oscar come from 154 to 147.
So bradley is more of a welterweight even though hes never fought there but Manny isnt even though hes been there since 08

03-09-2012, 04:08 PM         #198
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why 'ol boy keep replying, makin it worse for himself
 03-09-2012, 04:08 PM         #199
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Manny aint a full welterweight but hes fought there since 08 and hes fought at 154 before
Point was he made Oscar come from 154 to 147.
So bradley is more of a welterweight even though hes never fought there but Manny isnt even though hes been there since 08

Dude...Manny is considered a catchweight f!ghter by virtually the entire Boxing community. He fought the 154 pound f!ght at a CATCHWEIGHT. Smh @ you.
Timothy Bradley is easily a naturally bigger f!ghter than Manny...however you won't see that on paper/websites.
Go watch some full f!ghts, then try again later.
 03-09-2012, 04:09 PM         #200
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Why 'ol boy keep replying, makin it worse for himself
I'm guessing that nowadays the more creative the smilie, the more valid your point is?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy