Lil Wayne thinks the Saints should be stripped of Super Bowl Championship (video)

most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 jlandryst said:
Im from the N.O. and nothing Wayne has done can compare to what Saints winning the Super Bowl did for the city.
Reggie Bush has done more for NO than Wayne and he's from San Diego.
Drew Brees has done more for NO than Wayne and he's from Austin,TX.
Everybody on the roster has done more for this city than Wayne and none of it has to do with football and winning games.........all in the community and giving back.

Chief Dee he has never done anything.
 6 years ago '10        #42
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 6603 6603
I see what he did there

And that was

Sounding like a clown... But fu*k the AINTS..
 6 years ago '04        #43
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
he said football is a dangerous deadly dirty game but what the fu*k he think gang-banging is?
 6 years ago '07        #44
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 448 448
fu*k that a man cant say a other man is wrong because they from the same place ?
 6 years ago '08        #45
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
coming from a guy that raps about k!lling people.....wayne can eat a d!ck
 6 years ago '05        #46
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
....Like I Said In The Other Thread. Will Someone Shoot This n*gga.
 6 years ago '08        #47
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
Wayne is a Favre stan and is still sour over the Vikings losing to the Saints in the 09 NFC championship.....
 6 years ago '06        #48
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
Iv been back'n Wayne on some of the crazy sh*t he does but this...........

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #49
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
he has no point this is not college those rules dont apply to nfl stop saying that . if that the case then alot of games should be taking back from nfl . once again can someone show me where the so called bounty had an effect on the game . the SB was on the line they would of hit frave the exact same way either way

Pimp'n Says: Yeah just like T. Pryor didn't get an NFL suspension 4 what happened in college. No their not @ all related or comparable.
 6 years ago '04        #50
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 AF1PIMPN said:

Pimp'n Says: Yeah just like T. Pryor didn't get an NFL suspension 4 what happened in college. No their not @ all related or comparable.
Pryor got suspended because he tried to manipulate the system to avoid punishment.
 6 years ago '04        #51
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
he has no point this is not college those rules dont apply to nfl stop saying that . if that the case then alot of games should be taking back from nfl . once again can someone show me where the so called bounty had an effect on the game . the SB was on the line they would of hit frave the exact same way either way
I agree the bounty created no advantage for the Saints to win the SB... They would have won with or without that nonsense... It only damaged the integrity of the game that is all...

However, it is a valid reason to compare the Reggie Bush and USC incident in which they were stripped of their credentials for incidents that actually did not even take place on school grounds and had nothing to do with the games whatsoever... Usually i would agree NCAA and NFL are separate but the NFL lost that battle with me when they suspended Jim Tressel while he was a member of the Colts for violating NCAA rules at Ohio State... So you can no longer claim separate in my eyes and say NCAA rules don't apply to the NFL cuz the NFL crossed that line already...

While i do agree the Saints SB shouldn't be taken away cuz they received no advantages, i stand in protest of the Bush and USC decision of taking away their trophy when receiving benefits off campus has nothing to do with the games...
 6 years ago '04        #52
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Universal~Mind said:
The whole time watching this...... well the whole 20 seconds of his mumblings i could tolerate.... I was hoping someone came out the left side and str8 snuffed this f*ggot in his jaw and knocked him out cold....... This n*gga lame as hell....

I am not mad my n*gga.
 6 years ago '04        #53
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 jlandryst said:
Pryor got suspended because he tried to manipulate the system to avoid punishment.
And Jim Tressel?? All he did was resign from coaching legitimately and got hired in the NFL legitimately... NFL had no right to suspend him... He didn't manipulate the system... Coaches resign and get hired in the NFL all the time...
 6 years ago '04        #54
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
Why Wayne got some Sportscenter sh*t going anyway? n*gga think because he been on with Skip Bayless a couple of times, that we respect his opinion on sports.

n*gga sounds like a clown saying Sean Payton needs to be "fired from football"...

Come on son. You talking about integrity... doing songs with Rick Ross. You two should be "fired from rap"

Sounds stupid right?

fu*k outta here Wayne. This probation is giving this n*gga too much free time. Let this n*gga lean again.
 6 years ago '06        #55
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 jlandryst said:

Pimp'n Says: Dude get da phuck wit dat BS. Jim Tressel was also suspended. It's just so 'cool' on Boxsip 2 be anti-Lil Wayne 2 fit in dat there is no objectivity in any of your views about anything he does. If dis would've come from anyone else da consensus would be, "yeah he has a point".
 6 years ago '04        #56
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
How he pull a nerve to ever start dissin n*ggas
when he was on BET straight kissin n*ggas?
 6 years ago '05        #57
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
"yes im a saints fan oh yeah we marchinng now" word wayne? fu*k u n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #58
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Universal~Mind said:
The whole time watching this...... well the whole 20 seconds of his mumblings i could tolerate.... I was hoping someone came out the left side and str8 snuffed this f*ggot in his jaw and knocked him out cold....... This n*gga lame as hell....

6 years ago '07        #59
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,491 | Props total: 14998 14998
 dre03 said:
And Jim Tressel?? All he did was resign from coaching legitimately and got hired in the NFL legitimately... NFL had no right to suspend him... He didn't manipulate the system... Coaches resign and get hired in the NFL all the time...
most of the time cfb coaches slide out of the situation look at pete carroll
 6 years ago '07        #60
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,491 | Props total: 14998 14998
You see they phony I'm not
Oh yeah they phony I'm not
I Eastside walk it out, I bring New Orleans out
I am a Saints fan, oh yeah we marchin' now

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
75 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
114 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
102 comments
19 hours ago