With Kobe Bryant firing away, Pau Gasol addresses Los Angeles’ ‘selfishness’

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 cookthacoke187 said:
Kobe my n*gga I hate it had to be himmmm
 03-08-2012, 05:37 PM         #82
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
comes down to mike brown.... n*gga puts kobe is iso after iso what the fu*k think gon happen... need to go back to triangle
 6 years ago '06        #83
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
 A.G said:
The paint is already crowded. You fu*king idiots think it's as simple as dumping the ball off to Bynum and Gasol and letting them post up?

There's no space to operate because the Lakers have nobody who can stretch the floor. Teams are freely doubling Kobe, Bynum and Gasol because the Lakers spacing is so bad.

The biggest problem is that the design of the offense is fundamentally flawed.
This.
 6 years ago '06        #84
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
People are so hung up on stats. Bottom line is that more often than not, kobe plays well enough to carry his team to wins, and more importantly championships. He plays well when it matters. He's not a perfect nor faultless player. No kobe Stans are saying that. He needs to take better shots but the truth is that he doesnt have a team of warriors, he has some talented players who tend to come up short in high pressure moments aside from fisher. Guys who play well under low defensive pressure, but when the kitchen gets hot they cant will the ball in the basket. And right now, there's no system set up offensively to alleviate that pressure, not to mention there's no perimeter shooting on the roster. It's a bad situation and the triangle along with a novak type player fixes everything.
 6 years ago '06        #85
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
The Lakers and Kobe suck on the road. We desperately need a real point guard and someone at the sf position that can hit an open shot.
 6 years ago '05        #86
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 PG-13 said:
What do you mean last year playoffs? Didn't you see him vs. Boston go on a 10-0 run himself to close them out and the Bulls Him & D-Wade go on a 18-3 run to close out Bulls

So you're judging LeBron's clutchness from a Utah Jazz game and an All-Star game
yeah, cus he didn't turn in to hollow man in the finals WHEN IT MATTERED THE MOST

why is that so hard for you LeRobin fans to understand?

remember this

[video - click to view]

skip - "like a good neighbor state farm is there, with a clutch gene"

notice the travel at 1:04 .... and still shot up the brick

damn first time i ever watch that video... who ever made it straight ETHERED the sh*t outta LeBrick
 6 years ago '06        #87
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 pus*yFiend said:
yeah, cus he didn't turn in to hollow man in the finals WHEN IT MATTERED THE MOST

why is that so hard for you LeRobin fans to understand?

remember this

skip - "like a good neighbor state farm is there, with a clutch gene"

notice the travel at 1:04 .... and still shot up the brick

damn first time i ever watch that video... who ever made it straight ETHERED the sh*t outta LeBrick
man some of you are fu*king retarded

you acting like Shawn Marion isn't one of the the most underrated defenders in the league
 03-08-2012, 07:09 PM         #88
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ah I see, people came in making sense and the thread dies, but the minute someone comes back with random jokes towards LeBron these n*ggas show back up but look over the logical sh*t....ok, I'm gone.
 6 years ago '05        #89
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 PG-13 said:
man some of you are fu*king retarded

you acting like Shawn Marion isn't one of the the most underrated defenders in the league

he was shooting bricks even with kidd on him....with dirk on him

and most importantly with NOBODY on him....

stop it...
 6 years ago '04        #90
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4836 4836
 lostkauze said:
kobe=6'6 allen iverson that practices
fixed

lol 17-for 57 in his last two games
 03-08-2012, 07:27 PM         #91
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
damn Kobe made n*ggas champions and now they in the papers real brave wit it...

It was all good jus a week ago
Yeah he sure made Shaq a champion and Gasol a champion....what'd he do without either of them? Who'd he make a champion then?

It's a team game Tubs

UF4Soldier said:
fixed

lol 17-for 57 in his last two games
 6 years ago '06        #92
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 pus*yFiend said:

he was shooting bricks even with kidd on him....with dirk on him

and most importantly with NOBODY on him....

stop it...
doubt it...
 6 years ago '11        #93
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
I'm starting to think lakes fans on this site are just Kobe fans

There's no reason to take 30 shots especially if you missing 20 lose as a team not because of one player
 6 years ago '04        #94
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1299 1299
 Kingpin 313 said:
I'm starting to think lakes fans on this site are just Kobe fans

There's no reason to take 30 shots especially if you missing 20 lose as a team not because of one player

Actually he missed 22
 6 years ago '08        #95
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,656 | Props total: 6073 6073
 omniscience said:
Aye..

Take your fat..wale-like..gorilla sack smellin a.ss up outta here.

You have to be the corniest n*gga on this site..no question about it.

You support Kobe's sh*tty play and shooting..yet criticize Lebron's stellar play as if its nothing..

But I know you're trolling..so I will continue to make it a point to son the extra cellulite off of you..that way..maybe some skeevy BK hoodrat may give you half a look..

I see right through you fam..Ol' transparent blob a.ss n*gga..
 6 years ago '04        #96
D-Swift 
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 89 89
Im tired of the media blaming the coach......Mike Brown's system has made LA finally play defense. The offense is struggling because the Mamba is not playing well at all. Quit blaming management blame yourselves! Pass the damn ball....
 6 years ago '08        #97
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 ondatpurple said:
n*ggas hate on lebron and praise kobe but at least lebron trusts his teammates, sometimes a little too much but at least he understands its a team sport

selfish n*ggas chucking up 30 shots and making 30% when other teammates got the hot hand
Kobe don't got a problem passing the rock...he gotta problem passing it to bi*ch n*ggas...in which case he'll shoot it instead of passing it to a soft a.ss 7 footer. Pau been soft, skilled but soft only the Lakers had a better team so n*ggas (and Kobe) put up with that sh*t...now the team aint what its been and the truth is out.

You'd think with less talent on the team Pau and Bynum would take advantage and Bynum has I can't even hate on him...he avg career highs across the board but this bi*ch n*gga Pau complaining bout not getting the rock but if you break his sh*t down real recognize real.

Pau Gasol
2011: 37.0 mins .529 FG% .823FT% 18.8PPG
2012 37.1 mins .506 FG% .777FT% 16.8PPG

Kobe aint passing the rock tho...no n*gga Kobe gettin his Bynum getting his, Pau getting the same minutes same touches as last year if not more but he just aint shooting straight, that's why his #'s down. Bynum aint complaining cuz he playing like a 7 footer supposed to play. I just read the article yesterday, think it was on ESPN. Mike Brown went to Kobe early in the season like first week I think and said "we gonna ride you offensively do you and I'll work on the Defense," he didn't say we gonna ride you and Pau he said Kobe. Get off Kobe d!ck man he following orders from the General.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 03-08-2012 at 09:31 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #98
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
i can see both sides of the coin, yeah pau might want more touches but when youre trying to post up and smaller guys are constantly pushing him out the paint and when he gets the ball he is pushed dam near to the three point line and he gotta shoot fadeaways, i wouldnt want to pass the ball either, thats soft, you cant show up when you want to and then cry about selfishness
 6 years ago '06        #99
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
lmao @ these kobe stans. instead of saying "yea, him shooting that much is unacceptable, he should b smarter" these n*ggas are defending him

laker fans my a.ss.
 6 years ago '07        #100
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
 CashNy said:
What Can mike tell Kobe ? Pass the ball ? To whom exactly ?

It's not shooters on that team to share the ball with

sure wish we had Brian shaw

are u dumb? pass the ball to whom? r u forgetting about pau and bynum?

Lakers are one of the few teams if any that have 2 effective 7 footers if you USE them which i been sayin all season kobe does only when he wants otherwise he is chucking stupid shots
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy