Mar 8 - Somebody's Lying: Is Joseph KONY Really The Bad Guy?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,983 | Props total: 10681 10681
 chibulls145 said:
What is the point of bringing up race? I always see people on boxden complaining about racism, but all the time i see.... "SMH, white people." Not saying it's only against whites, that's just the most common example I see.

I didn't name a race, but you automatically a.ssumed that I was referring to "white people". Is that pure coincidence or is there logic behind your a.ssumption..

I'll let you tell it...
 6 years ago '04        #62
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,135 | Props total: 9434 9434
 ChickzNKickz said:
I didn't name a race, but you automatically a.ssumed that I was referring to "white people". Is that pure coincidence or is there logic behind your a.ssumption..

I'll let you tell it...
You're a fu*kin' troll. You said wonder what color they are? That's bringing up race. Which has no relevance to the article.

And it's correct to a.ssume white people because on this site, that seems to be a popular theme. Who were you referring to? And LMAO at take the bait. You're obviously trollin' on some bullsh*t. Therefore you opinion is irrelevant.

Fras1788 said:
Fixed
Hey I never said America was all that great. But I damn sure rather live here than in Uganda.
 6 years ago '05        #63
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,983 | Props total: 10681 10681
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You're a fu*kin' troll. You said wonder what color they are? That's bringing up race. Which has no relevance to the article.

And it's correct to a.ssume white people because on this site, that seems to be a popular theme. Who were you referring to? And LMAO at take the bait. You're obviously trollin' on some bullsh*t. Therefore you opinion is irrelevant.
That's the best you can do.. Calling me a troll...

That response wasn't even aimed at you, yet you reply...

You gotta do better with that.. Your past 2 responses you called me a troll about 4 times when I did nothing but present facts...

I'm done feeding into your gimmick son... Have a Goodnight though....
 6 years ago '06        #64
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
cause Worldstar posted a video saying he wasn't right???

fu*k the Internet man...
 6 years ago '06        #65
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 6035 6035
This nikka just replaced Osama Jus to keep people distracted from the real problems at hand.
 6 years ago '08        #66
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Man Africa is so fu*ked up. You got these "freedom f!ghters" who are f!ghting for themselves, you have these corrupt governments who don't give a fu*k about their citizens.
sounds like the U.S.
 6 years ago '10        #67
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
y this thread got a bieber pic on the bx homepage tho

put the pipe down ronnie
 6 years ago '10        #68
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 RAZAH CUTS said:
cause Worldstar posted a video saying he wasn't right???

fu*k the Internet man...
i thought people would see the sarcasm. i forgot how remedial people on BX are.
 03-09-2012, 08:05 AM         #69
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
ideas and ideologies have no color.

but to your trolling point, how many white presidents are there in Africa?
How many black ones are in Europe?
 03-09-2012, 08:07 AM         #70
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:

I'll let you tell it...

Throw a rock at a pack of wolves and one of them gonna hollar.
 6 years ago '08        #71
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 03-09-2012, 08:27 AM         #72
lovemeagain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Please watch the profit of war. Don't believe the hype.
 6 years ago '07        #73
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Man Africa is so fu*ked up. You got these "freedom f!ghters" who are f!ghting for themselves, you have these corrupt governments who don't give a fu*k about their citizens.

Sad situation. I feel for those people.
^^^ THIS; im skeptical as hell about this, yall do remember what happened to Gadaffi; and he was actually trying to hook Africa up...
 03-09-2012, 09:15 AM         #74
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No doubt about it he is a bad guy.

Do research outside of a few recently made videos.
 6 years ago '06        #75
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
they're tryna k!ll my dude dillon?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #76
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Wow, I hate you BX. That's all I have to say.
 6 years ago '04        #77
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,135 | Props total: 9434 9434
 ChickzNKickz said:
That's the best you can do.. Calling me a troll...

That response wasn't even aimed at you, yet you reply...

You gotta do better with that.. Your past 2 responses you called me a troll about 4 times when I did nothing but present facts...

I'm done feeding into your gimmick son... Have a Goodnight though....
It's because you're a fu*king idiot. You haven't made one decent argument yet. You post half a.ss bullsh*t, acting all high and mighty like you know anything. Yet contributed nothing to this thread.

Therefore, posting useless bullsh*t to get a rise out of other people = troll.

WTF was your point again? Oh yea the color of the people responsible.
 03-09-2012, 11:22 AM         #78
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
@ the sheep wondering which side to take.

WHO CARES MAN.

Most of these idiots posting #StopKony on twitter don't even know HE'S NOT IN UGANDA ANYMORE. He got chased out of Uganda in 2006. Half of twitter and Facebook are saying, "We should go into Uganda and get Kony, Retweet!" not knowing the motherfu*ker got kicked out of Uganda 6 fu*king years ago. Sheep.

No one knows this situation except the people in it. You, I, the U.S. government, and anyone else not involved needs to shut the fu*k up. We don't know anything. All we're getting is propaganda from either side. This type of policing is what gets people in trouble. Let nature take it's course. The strong will survive, the weak will die, end of fu*king story.

[pic - click to view]

people will believe anything a youtube video with scary music tells them to believe. Invisible Children released their spending breakdown yesterday, NOT ONE BIT of it was broken down into director fees or expenses (like most LEGIT charities do) - like they would have you a.ssume that the 1.8 mil spent on their scholarship fund went completely to scholarships, and the director of the program did it for free? They havn't released an employee / director pay breakdown , and they wont, because they are siphoning away millions from stupid hipsters who got a feeling of accomplishment from retweeting and posting a YouTube vid on facebook.

Where were all these concerned people when 12 year old kids were carving each others hearts out the past 2 decades in the streets of Liberia? Where were they when the Sudanese Govt was using r*pe warfare on little girls in Darfur? Oh right, there was no youtube video to pass around or twitter hashtag so self rightious idiots could feel good about themselves, like wasting time on FaceBook behind your office desk in your desert boots got something accomplished...
 03-09-2012, 11:26 AM         #79
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrep3 said:
This nikka just replaced Osama Jus to keep people distracted from the real problems at hand.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #80
Passaicplaya009 
space
space
$578 | Props total: 2 2
 Ednyce said:
so a journalist can find him but an army cant ? hmmmm
True fu*king story, i was thinking the same thing! i watched a video the other day dedicated to raising awareness about how evil this guy is.. i felt bad as fu*k for how the sh*t going down in that extreme... then i see this video..like wtf..

Has any1 read 48 laws of power .. All this sh*t sounds like Law 12,13,17,27,32,37,43,45

That "awareness video" said some sh*t about ... we need signatures to make this an important issue.. we need ppls attention so that this can become national...something don't add up..just ask yaself since when!
when does U.S government not intervene ..since when do they claim to need our approval... madd ppl opposed the so called- war in ..iraq..afgan..libya..that didn't stop regardless how we felt, they went through with it..

their nose is in everybody biz ...we the warlords, yet obama gets a nobel PEACE prize.. the same award Einstein received.. C'mon son u can't justify the atrocities... and if that sh*t in uganda going down like that say why would our government not step in, humanity thrives when u do it big for the common good in that magnitude

its an example of major propaganda being laid out on da low
ppl with good intentions are getting caught up for the wrong reasons..it touched me too at first ...my cousin last week told me at her high school they had a class discussion about KONY and she wanted to donate to this "invisible child" charity...all i could tell her was to look into it more ....she might fall upon important details they left out...and shiiiitt i did my research too

lets be real about it...they got that tendency to get involve only with sh*t that only benefits them ..we the biggest bullies on the block ... uganda = oil on deck .. and U.S wants in ... new spot to open up shop
i agree with the dude on BX who said we should invade south dakota and get that oil popping on our land :agreement6: lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy