Mar 8 - Somebody's Lying: Is Joseph KONY Really The Bad Guy?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-08-2012, 06:39 PM         #41
Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hpu413 said:
Did we send infantry and tanks to Africa? That'd be big news to me. Why are people trying to put a negative spin on this story?
No we did not send any infantry and tanks, but with it being the election year, the potus wouldn't risk the reelection by expanding military activities to another country. Which may also be the reason why our government is pushing Israel to wait on military action until later.

I can't speak for others' negative spin but what I see is world is full of dictators and human oppression. It may be nothing but just a coincidence but it seems like most of the places we help out are the ones with rich mineral deposits.

This is just my opinion of course and I do not expect everyone to agree with me.
 6 years ago '05        #42
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,268 | Props total: 685 685
anybody knows whos is supplying kony army with guns?
 6 years ago '10        #43
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 panelas said:
also fu*k this Kony guy, I dont believe a word he says, usually the dudes who are responsible for mass violence and death are good actors and manipulators

but I doubt he's a better actor/manipulator than the US govt

6 years ago '05        #44
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30310 30310
white america needs to mind their business and stop with your boogey man theories
trying to trick "african americans" and natives of africa into willie lynching each other
just so you can get support to invade these places thats high on gold, oil, diamonds, honey, milk

go to cali, nyc, camden, trenton, newark and d.c. if you really care about black people
 03-08-2012, 06:49 PM         #45
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuzjuan said:
we acting like this sh*t new.... when serbia was f!ghting kosovo every white person wanna help out and sh*t!!! at the same time rwanda had genocide... not no civil war but genocide... UN stood by and did nothing hoping nobody uttered the G-word, "GENOCIDE".....

too bad we live in a world where the people who can help the most do little to nothing based on the simple fact, the people in question who are being k!lled and tortured everyday dont resemble those who cna help! ie. poor black people, 3rd world dark skinned people..........

if this was europe, how much faster would this guy be sought after? 20 yrs thats bullsh*t!!!
was saddam and alkieda on the run for twenty years? bullsh*t!!! theres something in it for the rich, only reason we stil tlaking about it.... once it goes away you know that the rich could not benefit so they left him alone!

PEACE fu*k the world!

you are right.. if it was europe, the world would have done something already.

i do not think that has as much to do with skin color as it does the fact that europe is not full of repressed barely 3rd world countries. europe as a whole has modernized and it would be a shock for something like this to happen there.

but everyone is acting like this is the only oppressing, guerilla warfare recruiting person in africa....throw a rock at africa and odds are you will hit someone just like this dude.
 03-08-2012, 06:59 PM         #46
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimdogg3325 said:
gaddafi's name was on that same indictment list. something aint right here

fu*k facebook
damn all the people on that most wanted list were african leaders

03-08-2012, 07:07 PM         #47
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who ever is lying, there is money behind it and alot of people are dead. It should of never tooks this long
 03-08-2012, 07:13 PM         #48
chibulls145 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
I wonder what color people are to blame.....
What is the point of bringing up race? I always see people on boxden complaining about racism, but all the time i see.... "SMH, white people." Not saying it's only against whites, that's just the most common example I see.
 6 years ago '04        #49
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
 IceBergSlim said:
you are right.. if it was europe, the world would have done something already.

i do not think that has as much to do with skin color as it does the fact that europe is not full of repressed barely 3rd world countries. europe as a whole has modernized and it would be a shock for something like this to happen there.

but everyone is acting like this is the only oppressing, guerilla warfare recruiting person in africa....throw a rock at africa and odds are you will hit someone just like this dude.

It's sad, and though my comments may not have reflected love for all.... I TRULY BELIEVE in peace for all nations and color. Not because my ancestors were pyramid builders and galactic star travelers do i deserve your respect, i must earn it. touching on icebergs, true dat! nuff conflict in the middle east as we already know, india, china, syria, and these are just the ones the media permit us to view.

I'm not a dweller of the past, but i'ma man of solutions and ideas... for the most part... i see no one solution for Africa and it's many countries; she's a complicated beast w/ wounds that pierce deep. scarred she is.... with out outside help i fear she will not fair well.
 6 years ago '05        #50
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 Ednyce said:
so a journalist can find him but an army cant ? hmmmm
...Same Thing Im Saying n*ggas Jump On That Bandwagon Quick
 03-08-2012, 07:56 PM         #51
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
40.7 million views. man propaganda is a mufu*ka.

if what they say is true and kony has 35 thousand child soldiers that he turned into murderers what do they expect them to be when they arrest kony? productive members of society?
 6 years ago '04        #52
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549

[pic - click to view]

03-08-2012, 07:57 PM         #53
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RMG 007 said:
100% support for this, they showed us Invisible Children in our school last year, sh*t almost made me cry

propaganda is supposed to illicit emotion
 03-08-2012, 08:03 PM         #54
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuzjuan said:
It's sad, and though my comments may not have reflected love for all.... I TRULY BELIEVE in peace for all nations and color. Not because my ancestors were pyramid builders and galactic star travelers do i deserve your respect, i must earn it. touching on icebergs, true dat! nuff conflict in the middle east as we already know, india, china, syria, and these are just the ones the media permit us to view.

I'm not a dweller of the past, but i'ma man of solutions and ideas... for the most part... i see no one solution for Africa and it's many countries; she's a complicated beast w/ wounds that pierce deep. scarred she is.... with out outside help i fear she will not fair well.
yea i should not have left off the middle east.

throw a rock at africa or most of the middle east and you will hit someone just like this dude.

there is no simple solution to any of this which is a shame, but i also feel that sometimes getting involved in affairs that do not concern our country are not the right course of action...but at the same time i understand the point that people are making that these people cannot help themselves so someone needs to help...its a tough decision, which is why i do not get involved in politics

(it just irritates me that people join a bandwagon when there are plenty of other people just as bad or worse that go unseen and they do not care until it becomes the "thing" to do)
 03-08-2012, 08:10 PM         #55
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The US could care less if Blacks are dying in Africa, this is just propaganda.
 6 years ago '09        #56
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,118 | Props total: 1655 1655
Kony is evil but not that evil there no way you can interview a man that media presents to be evil that fast. I been knew this story was suspect but there was loop hall in the documentary i could tell the way it was edit it made you lure money in. But Invisible children donates 13 percent of there profit so you can do the math they made 13 million. But America is a sick country man. the video was made in 2006 or 2005 non of this stuff is going on anymore the country still have problems but not like 2006
 6 years ago '05        #57
cluckaluck 192 heat pts192
space
space
$9,179 | Props total: 6698 6698
If you live in a country that belongs to nato, are you okay with China occupying there? Im not sure which way im leaning on the propuganda , with so many different angles to believe in the odds arent in my favor to choose the right one. But i do know im not giving them money.

found the link in ima monsters thread
 6 years ago '08        #58
ShakeyDog 
space
space
space
$381 | Props total: 88 88
just watched machine gun preacher last night, Im on here today and this dude is everywhere. check that movie though...
 03-08-2012, 09:41 PM         #59
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I used to always hope that one day I found oil in my backyard on some lucky sh*t so I could become. Rich but now fu*k that theese fools would just come shoot me in the face n take that sh*t lol
 6 years ago '06        #60
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
I'm on the outside looking in, but it seems like social media is taking a turn for the worse. Every little cause that comes across our computer screen is amplified x100. It seems like it's "hip" to say you're for the cause than to actually understand what the cause is. And even then getting surface "knowledge", seems to qualify you to stand up and have a voice.

I've seen it with the Jena 6, The Occupy Wall Street, and now this Kony 2012. I'm almost tired of the gullible nature of my generation of young adults. This will be forgotten next month when some new stupid sh*t will enter our television or computer screen.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy