Mar 8 - Somebody's Lying: Is Joseph KONY Really The Bad Guy?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
lies, same lies were told on Charles Taylor. the US have discovered a sh*tload of natural resources in Uganda i believe.
 6 years ago '04        #22
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 ChickzNKickz said:
U fell for the bait....

Colonization & Oppression happened way before there was "democracy" in Africa (Uganda).

Who do you think helped Idi Amin?? The British supported him and propelled him to his coup d'etat..

What the fu*k are you rambling about? How does colonization have anything to do with the fact that the current Ugandan president along with many other presidents are corrupt and don't give a fu*k about their people?

Or the fact that the guerrilla f!ghters r*pe and pillage their own people?

fu*k outa here with your irrelevant a.ss. What you trying to prove?
 03-08-2012, 05:55 PM         #23
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so a journalist can find him but an army cant ? hmmmm
 6 years ago '05        #24
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10695 10695
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
What the fu*k are you rambling about? How does colonization have anything to do with the fact that the current Ugandan president along with many other presidents are corrupt and don't give a fu*k about their people?

Or the fact that the guerrilla f!ghters r*pe and pillage their own people?

fu*k outa here with your irrelevant a.ss. What you trying to prove?
Who do you think first introduced Guns to these Guerilla f!ghters?

However, those savages that r*pe, mutilate & murder children and civilians are definitely at fault. They're just as guilty.

I'm not trying to prove anything. History has done that already. If you feel oppression and colonization has no effect on what's currently going on in Africa then I don't know what to tell you.. I suggest you read up on African history..

Last edited by ChickzNKickz; 03-08-2012 at 06:05 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #25
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
Good Guy? The only good guy that kidnaps kids to f!ght with him is Batman.
 03-08-2012, 06:14 PM         #26
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
save the little black kids.....KONY!!!!!!!!
 03-08-2012, 06:15 PM         #27
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k all this bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #28
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Up untill yesterday Kony could do anything to millions of kids but no one gave a fu*k.
Where is the fu*king UN in this , they let dictators thive and now some you tube vid has got the facebook generation acting like activists .
 6 years ago '11        #29
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
you guys should watch and look up General Butt nekkid from Liberia, him and his rebels would find children, cut them open and eat their heart while they were still alive.
He did and admits doing some of the most disgusting things I have ever heard of, yet he is free.
 6 years ago '07        #30
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
Yea, he is the bad guy. He may not be in Uganda anymore but his "movement/army" has spread into other African countries. Cut the head off the snake and see how far it goes. jmo
 03-08-2012, 06:28 PM         #31
Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
what's so funny?
Because we try to throw troops to where ever we can that has oil.
 03-08-2012, 06:30 PM         #32
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For all the people working the oil in Uganda angle... if that were the case, the government would defame the Ugandan President, and those in power in Uganda, not Joseph Kony who lives in some other country in a jungle somewhere. Your oil angle is faulted because Kony is being made the bad guy, not the Ugandan government. KONY IS NOT EVEN IN UGANDA. So how could the government use "Go get Kony" as an angle to get Uganda oil when he's not even there?

Think people, think, all I read is retreaded ideas someone heard from someone else.

All i know is, Americans have no business in Africa. So let's just let nature ride...
 6 years ago '07        #33
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
 Ahura said:
Because we try to throw troops to where ever we can that has oil.
Did we send infantry and tanks to Africa? That'd be big news to me. Why are people trying to put a negative spin on this story?
 6 years ago '11        #34
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
also fu*k this Kony guy, I dont believe a word he says, usually the dudes who are responsible for mass violence and death are good actors and manipulators
 03-08-2012, 06:33 PM         #35
Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
For all the people working the oil in Uganda angle... if that were the case, the government would defame the Ugandan President, and those in power in Uganda, not Joseph Kony who lives in some other country in a jungle somewhere. Your oil angle is faulted because Kony is being made the bad guy, not the Ugandan government. KONY IS NOT EVEN IN UGANDA. So how could the government use "Go get Kony" as an angle to get Uganda oil when he's not even there?

Think people, think, all I read is retreaded ideas someone heard from someone else.

All i know is, Americans have no business in Africa. So let's just let nature ride...
I don't think the move will be to "Go get Kony" but more like "Protect the People of Uganda from potential threat". This is what I think but I can be wrong.
 6 years ago '04        #36
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
we acting like this sh*t new.... when serbia was f!ghting kosovo every white person wanna help out and sh*t!!! at the same time rwanda had genocide... not no civil war but genocide... UN stood by and did nothing hoping nobody uttered the G-word, "GENOCIDE".....

too bad we live in a world where the people who can help the most do little to nothing based on the simple fact, the people in question who are being k!lled and tortured everyday dont resemble those who cna help! ie. poor black people, 3rd world dark skinned people..........

if this was europe, how much faster would this guy be sought after? 20 yrs thats bullsh*t!!!
was saddam and alkieda on the run for twenty years? bullsh*t!!! theres something in it for the rich, only reason we stil tlaking about it.... once it goes away you know that the rich could not benefit so they left him alone!

PEACE fu*k the world!
 6 years ago '07        #37
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:

All i know is, Americans have no "business" in Africa. So let's just let nature ride...
That's the reason this whole situation is only coming to light for Americans thanks to social networking. For once, the country can try and help suffering people without financial gain as an alternative motive.
 6 years ago '07        #38
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
white people on face book and twitter is mad as fu*k over this sh*t...since it's black on black crime i figured they wouldn't even care...hell most of em might even like it
 6 years ago '10        #39
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 hpu413 said:
Did we send infantry and tanks to Africa? That'd be big news to me. Why are people trying to put a negative spin on this story?
America doesnt help people for no reason, i dunno why people cant see that, everything we do is to better America and i'm fine with it. survival of the fittest.

instead of just marching in there and doing whatever we want, basically the goverment has a bunch of anti war hippies asking for a war. Genius
 6 years ago '07        #40
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Man Africa is so fu*ked up. You got these "freedom f!ghters" who are f!ghting for themselves, you have these corrupt governments who don't give a fu*k about their citizens.

Sad situation. I feel for those people.
It's not just Africa. This is actually the same situation with MANY people in many different places all around the world. Corrupt governments ruling with an iron first and rebels f!ghting for the freedom of the people. A lot of it is not documented very much, but is happening as we speak.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago