3/7 Atlanta Hawks @ Miami Heat 7:30 EST

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #461
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 176 176
 Youngin19 said:
He had the ball in his hands every 4th quarter in the finals...Heat still didn't win

I think Wade makes better decisions with the game on the line. He's not perfect but you can always count on Wade to be aggressive and attack.
 6 years ago '05        #462
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
good win in a close game :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #463
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
So wait nobody is bashing D-Wade for giving up the ball to a wide open UD in the clutch.... back to back possessions?

Oh yeah, that's right, because people don't hate him like they hate LeBron so they are willing to realize that being double teamed and passing the ball to a wide open teammate is the right fu*king play to make.

6 years ago '09        #464
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 8925 8925
Wade still isn't focused this season imo he's just breezing by he does sometimes show flashes but i just can't get the right words out to describe it.

anyways i don't give a flying fu*k as long as we have a strong seed in the playoff standings and we healthy
 03-08-2012, 12:13 AM         #465
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
my bretheren, let us not lower ourselves to the level of pettiness displayed by these bron stans, even if they deserve to eat crow for throwing wade under the bus any time he does anything wrong. they r both our players and will both have their moments. the W is what matters .
well said fam,we def. hav a squad and we gettin that second ship this yr

Tiko377 said:
Wade still isn't focused this season imo he's just breezing by he does sometimes show flashes but i just can't get the right words out to describe it.

anyways i don't give a flying fu*k as long as we have a strong seed in the playoff standings and we healthy
blame the lockout, its hard to recover from an injury when u have to play so much games back to back

same goes for lots of players not just D3
 6 years ago '05        #466
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Tiko377 said:

Well he got off to a slow start but he was on a vintage D-Wade tear before the All Star break. Didn't he go something like 10+ games shooting over 50% from the floor or something like that? He's a little banged up now, but it is what it is. I'm not worried about regular season Wade because I know what he turns into come playoff time.

Not to make excuses for him, but his bad stretches all came when dealing with an injury.
 6 years ago '09        #467
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 34690 34690
 2 Pistolz said:
So wait nobody is bashing D-Wade for giving up the ball to a wide open UD in the clutch.... back to back possessions?

Oh yeah, that's right, because people don't hate him like they hate LeBron so they are willing to realize that being double teamed and passing the ball to a wide open teammate is the right fu*king play to make.

6 years ago '07        #468
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 2 Pistolz said:
Well he got off to a slow start but he was on a vintage D-Wade tear before the All Star break. Didn't he go something like 10+ games shooting over 50% from the floor or something like that? He's a little banged up now, but it is what it is. I'm not worried about regular season Wade because I know what he turns into come playoff time.

Not to make excuses for him, but his bad stretches all came when dealing with an injury.
yea he did. he had a rough night. he was 1-7 in the first half but 6-10 in the second half. if u watched the tape, he was getting good looks in all his spots, everything just rimmed out for him. u wouldn't want him to play any different, just make the damn shots lol.
 6 years ago '04        #469
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6037 6037
played a good game i jus cant wait till horf get back so we can get some muscle down low
 6 years ago '04        #470
flowmatic 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,921 | Props total: 715 715
 2 Pistolz said:

... let it be bron and you will see what its like , that n*gga gets serious hate . and wade had the ball in the finals last season and he aint do nothing. against the bulls when it was a bron show he was a no show aswell
 03-08-2012, 08:10 AM         #471
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flowmatic said:
... let it be bron and you will see what its like , that n*gga gets serious hate . and wade had the ball in the finals last season and he aint do nothing. against the bulls when it was a bron show he was a no show aswell

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #472
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 925 925
this is some unnecessary ish talking between bron fans/stans, Heat fans, Wade fans/stans

i mean they play on the same team...
 6 years ago '11        #473
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 5176 5176
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
this is some unnecessary ish talking between bron fans/stans, Heat fans, Wade fans/stans

i mean they play on the same team...

I mean Bron struggled last yr during the regular season and he became the closer during the playoffs when Wade struggled......only difference is i dont think Bron gone struggle in the finals like last yr tho

sh*t really is a non issue to me.....Bron has shown to be clutch in Cleveland.....and even in Miami (playoff reference)

When its that time he'll come through

Only sh*t dats pissing me off is Bron haters not bringing up the haslem pass by wade to keep from shooting over the double team (which was smart).......but when Bron does the SAME thing we get 5 new threads about it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy