All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 113
Video inside Bow Wow Says He Never Took An L In His Career Flexing For Thotties In L..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Teyana Taylor Twerking on IG Live
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
NBA Anna Horford(Al Horfords Sister):Lebron Handpicked his team
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
 Well Damn Everyday Struggle - Joe low key pissed that Ak did the brilliant idi..
5 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 5 years ago '04        #1481
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
there you go, about the stock i am talking about.



all info is there ,its real and no scam. OTCQB man, get at me!


Last edited by Vagnum; 10-24-2012 at 03:32 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #1482
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,195 | Props total: 6322 6322
 Vagnum said:
Float locked homie! my friend is a shareholder and owns 4 Million shares. get at me now or regret it later! :) im not here here to battle anyone. just want my cash.
 Vagnum said:
there you go, about the stock i am talking about.



all info is there ,its real and no scam. OTCQB man, get at me!

SAGD traded like $350 today... one thing to do a penny stock, but an illiquid one.





edit: also it is a scam, all penny stocks are. that's the first thing you should learn about penny stocks.


Last edited by o7media; 10-24-2012 at 03:56 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #1483
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,889 | Props total: 12840 12840
Yeah don't buy no penny stocks with estate money not even trading for a penny.
 5 years ago '08        #1484
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,195 | Props total: 6322 6322
 o7media said:
Will PSS World Medical be bought out soon? $PSSI

Just sent an email out through my newsletter about PSSI...
 Rique said:
gonna check this out


PSSI bought out this morning for $29 a share.....


 5 years ago '04        #1485
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:
SAGD traded like $350 today... one thing to do a penny stock, but an illiquid one.





edit: also it is a scam, all penny stocks are. that's the first thing you should learn about penny stocks.

agreed, 90% of penny stocks are scam. its allbout to find the 10% good ones for me. i am holding SAGD since August 2012. dont expect here to sell, in a week or two. if you buy SAGD you buy it for 6-12 months. there is no volume because the float is small and there is no promo running for this stock. people who are in are holding and waiting for news.


Last edited by Vagnum; 10-25-2012 at 10:09 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #1486
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,195 | Props total: 6322 6322
 Vagnum said:
agreed, 90% of penny stocks are scam. its allbout to find the 10% good ones for me. i am holding SAGD since August 2012. dont expect here to sell, in a week or two. if you buy SAGD you buy it for 6-12 months. there is no volume because the float is small and there is no promo running for this stock. people who are in are holding and waiting for news.

99.999999% of penny stocks are scams.

SAGD was trading at over $1 in January 2011.... it's now at .0049

There's nothing fundamental about this stock. It's a scam just like every other penny stock.

Get out of it while you still can.
 5 years ago '10        #1487
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,650 | Props total: 2 2
Sup guys. Sorry for being ghost the last few weeks. I had more important matters to take care of.

It's nice to see that more people are participating in this thread.
 5 years ago '04        #1488
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:
99.999999% of penny stocks are scams.

SAGD was trading at over $1 in January 2011.... it's now at .0049

There's nothing fundamental about this stock. It's a scam just like every other penny stock.

Get out of it while you still can.
there was a big seller at that time, a change in management caused the drop. from the annual report we found out that the previous holder is gone and has sold all of his shares.
 5 years ago '08        #1489
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,195 | Props total: 6322 6322
 Hedge said:
Sup guys. Sorry for being ghost the last few weeks. I had more important matters to take care of.

It's nice to see that more people are participating in this thread.
iNsane?
 5 years ago '10        #1490
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,650 | Props total: 2 2
 o7media said:
iNsane?
Yessir. I needed a change. I bet you know why I changed it to Hedge

I hope

Anyone playing $AAPL earnings tonight?
 5 years ago '08        #1491
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,195 | Props total: 6322 6322
 Hedge said:
Yessir. I needed a change. I bet you know why I changed it to Hedge

I hope

Anyone playing $AAPL earnings tonight?

Because you like Sonic the Hedgehog?
 5 years ago '08        #1492
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,195 | Props total: 6322 6322
wow AAPL Q1 guidance is really low
 5 years ago '06        #1493
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,139 | Props total: 6448 6448
don't get the hate on pennies

yes 99% are pump and dumps but don't see the issue if you're not blindly buying it based off of a newsletter. You just need to use TA and find out a strategy to spot the pump before they happen or while they're happening and make sure you get in and out before the bottom falls out...

i think i've shown in the previous thread (even in this one) that you can pick pennies at a consistent rate you just have to find a strategy that works, go strictly off technicals, and understand what you're dealing with 99% of the time (pump and dumps)
 5 years ago '06        #1494
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,139 | Props total: 6448 6448
 philly337 said:
.0022 +47%
closed at .0038 today +153%
 5 years ago '08        #1495
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,195 | Props total: 6322 6322
 philly337 said:
don't get the hate on pennies

yes 99% are pump and dumps but don't see the issue if you're not blindly buying it based off of a newsletter. You just need to use TA and find out a strategy to spot the pump before they happen or while they're happening and make sure you get in and out before the bottom falls out...

i think i've shown in the previous thread (even in this one) that you can pick pennies at a consistent rate you just have to find a strategy that works, go strictly off technicals, and understand what you're dealing with 99% of the time (pump and dumps)

They're still not worth it. Not to mention the liquidity issues....

Options > Penny stocks

Same or larger gains plus plenty of liquidity. Volume in pennies is dying, everyone going away from iHub

And it's cool to trade pennies, but vagnum is talking about fundamentals. He compared this to AAPL in his other thread

It's fine if you want to trade them, just know what you're talking about and don't say retarded things.
 5 years ago '06        #1496
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$27,139 | Props total: 6448 6448
 o7media said:
They're still not worth it. Not to mention the liquidity issues....

Options > Penny stocks

Same or larger gains plus plenty of liquidity. Volume in pennies is dying, everyone going away from iHub

And it's cool to trade pennies, but vagnum is talking about fundamentals. He compared this to AAPL in his other thread

It's fine if you want to trade them, just know what you're talking about and don't say retarded things.
got cha
 5 years ago '10        #1497
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,650 | Props total: 2 2
 o7media said:
Because you like Sonic the Hedgehog?
 5 years ago '06        #1498
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,889 | Props total: 12840 12840
 Hedge said:
Hedge Fund Money
 5 years ago '08        #1499
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,195 | Props total: 6322 6322
 Rique said:
Hedge Fund Money
Did you ever check out PSSI?
 10-25-2012, 10:39 PM         #1500
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Did you ever check out PSSI?
they get bought out or something
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Wack 100 Takes Credit For Destroying Naughty By Nature Tells Treach Bu..
92 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside GLC EXPOSES Kanye West "He's A Weak Man Controlled By Yes Men & Kim Kar..
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Heard of this new drug ? Xentrex ? The Rock would like to tell you abou..
47 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside May 21 - Alien Megastructure' Star Is at It Again with the Strange Dim..
83 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Lil Uzi Vert fans... You got some splainin' to do
22 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside How To Trap 11 Mice In One Night
134 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Katy Perry awkward af while performing with Migos
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Ola Ray(Girl from Michael Jackson's Thriller video 34 years later.)
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy