All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 117
Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 115
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 83
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1461
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 o7media said:
Based on the chart I said....

Bear flag on the daily. If it plays out there would be support around $5.20 - $5.30

Also $10 by the end of the year? I hope you're looking into the fundamentals and not just basing that price target because you like the company.
The end of next year it will be at $10 is my prediction. I've mostly just been chart watching the past few months. But America is really looking into biofuel and natural gas as an alternative to oil. I'm trying to cover my a.ss on both. I'd like to have 500 shares in biofuel ($BIOF) and 500 in natural gas ($CHK) watch them grow over the next few years. After the election (doesn't mater who gets elected) both parties are going to go hard on these two energy sources.

I originally bought $BIOF at $5.30 a couple months back. It hovered there forever and finally the past 2 months has penetrated $6 and $7 and almost hit $8. I highly doubt it will go back to $5. The lowest i see it dropping is to around $6.10, but it will always bounce back though $7 again.

Edit: It's kinda a good company to short on IMO. Cuz this bi*ch goes up and down $1 like ever other week.


Last edited by GetuOne; 10-19-2012 at 12:27 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #1462
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,276 | Props total: 8678 8678
If you're betting on nat gas you're better off just buying UNG (nat gas etf) that way you don't have to worry about specific companies as there can be bad news or bad management decisions ...lots of stuff could go wrong.
 5 years ago '11        #1463
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 o7media said:
If you're betting on nat gas you're better off just buying UNG (nat gas etf) that way you don't have to worry about specific companies as there can be bad news or bad management decisions ...lots of stuff could go wrong.



I'll look into it. I only said $CHK cuz Jim Kramer did a whole piece on the company yesterday
 5 years ago '08        #1464
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,276 | Props total: 8678 8678
Cramer is a.ss
 5 years ago '06        #1465
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,544 | Props total: 18056 18056
Follow your gut man if you think thats what the price will be stick to it.
 5 years ago '08        #1466
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,276 | Props total: 8678 8678
 Rique said:
Follow your gut man if you think thats what the price will be stick to it.




Stocks aren't about gut feelings.
 5 years ago '11        #1467
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 o7media said:



Stocks aren't about gut feelings.
State your case. What indicators do you watch out for when your trying to gauge when a stock goes up and down?

Use $BIOF as an example
 5 years ago '08        #1468
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,276 | Props total: 8678 8678
 GetuOne said:
State your case. What indicators do you watch out for when your trying to gauge when a stock goes up and down?

Use $BIOF as an example


lmao everything looks bearish on BIOF right now. first off the potential bear flag which i already mentioned, bollies getting tight indicating a large move soon. volatility starting to pick up here. ADX starting to come together while RSI is turning down.

plus there's a large bearish engulfing candle today...

chart is bearish, there's really no bull case about it. fundamentals may be different, i haven't looked into them. but as far as TA goes it's bearish.
 5 years ago '06        #1469
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,544 | Props total: 18056 18056
 o7media said:



Stocks aren't about gut feelings.
If I feel a way about a stock I always go with it just like I did with $C its jsut how it is. If you think the price will go up why not buy the stock?
 5 years ago '08        #1470
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,276 | Props total: 8678 8678
 Rique said:
If I feel a way about a stock I always go with it just like I did with $C its jsut how it is. If you think the price will go up why not buy the stock?

There's technical and fundamental analysis with stocks. You can't go off gut feelings. It's not sports betting


You've said before that you're going to look over some pharma stocks that you get. I'm not sure what exactly you were looking at..but I'm sure it was some kind of fundamentals or previous FDA stuff in order to analyze their future FDA decisions.

You didn't just look at 10 random pharma's and your spidey sense started tingling over one of them
 5 years ago '04        #1471
Moscar4126 
space
avatar space
space
$157 | Props total: 38 38
I'm thinking about Joining Optionsrunners. I have a person that's investing a $1000 dollars a month with me with. I'm looking for good advice on daily short trades.. I plan on adding $1000 of my own money every month as well. Hope Optionrunners is my Golden Ticket to steady gains.
doughmotivated gave props
 
 5 years ago '08        #1472
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,276 | Props total: 8678 8678
 Moscar4126 said:
I'm thinking about Joining Optionsrunners. I have a person that's investing a $1000 dollars a month with me with. I'm looking for good advice on daily short trades.. I plan on adding $1000 of my own money every month as well. Hope Optionrunners is my Golden Ticket to steady gains.


I just started writing on SeekingAlpha. I published my first article on there today... check it out and see if I'm right this coming week...




Also everyone in here follow me on SeekingAlpha so my profile doesn't look lonely

And leave comments/questions on there

I have another AAPL article that's waiting approval, I'll post the link here if and when it's approved.
 5 years ago '08        #1473
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,276 | Props total: 8678 8678
^^ There's my 1413-1414 S&P target by Tuesday. Was looking for this area by Monday/Tuesday.

Grabbed SPY 142x weekly calls at .78 for the bounce now.
 5 years ago '06        #1474
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
I'm new to this whole stock thing and I plan on doing my research of course but I have some investments and an estate that were left to me so I want to make sure I do something good with some of the estate money.

Like I said I'm gonna do some research and talk to my advisor before buying into anything but what's up with that Facebook stock? Why is it continually falling? Somebody school me on how this works
 5 years ago '08        #1475
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,276 | Props total: 8678 8678
 DaKingIsBack said:
I'm new to this whole stock thing and I plan on doing my research of course but I have some investments and an estate that were left to me so I want to make sure I do something good with some of the estate money.

Like I said I'm gonna do some research and talk to my advisor before buying into anything but what's up with that Facebook stock? Why is it continually falling? Somebody school me on how this works
Well it's up big today, they beat on earnings...barely.

But this move isn't justified imo. It barely beat on earnings, made about $70 million more than expected which isn't much.
 5 years ago '06        #1476
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
So do you ever see that stock making some big moves? Or do you think it's destined to fail?
 5 years ago '08        #1477
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,276 | Props total: 8678 8678
 DaKingIsBack said:
So do you ever see that stock making some big moves? Or do you think it's destined to fail?
destined to fail imo
 5 years ago '04        #1478
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 DaKingIsBack said:
I'm new to this whole stock thing and I plan on doing my research of course but I have some investments and an estate that were left to me so I want to make sure I do something good with some of the estate money.

Like I said I'm gonna do some research and talk to my advisor before buying into anything but what's up with that Facebook stock? Why is it continually falling? Somebody school me on how this works
Facebook. buy now sell 28$ imo. later comes dilution, like he said... FB is a jewish thing, careful there.

you might want to buy gold?!!!!! $SAGD. check it out and let me know, i show you the way, if i am aloud to.


Last edited by Vagnum; 10-24-2012 at 04:19 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #1479
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,276 | Props total: 8678 8678
 Vagnum said:
Facebook. buy now sell 28$ imo. later comes dilution, like he said... FB is a jewish thing, careful there.

you might want to buy gold?!!!!! $SAGD. check it out and let me know, i show you the way, if i am aloud too.
SAGD


illiquid penny stocks....
 5 years ago '04        #1480
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:
SAGD


illiquid penny stocks....
Float locked homie! my friend is a shareholder and owns 4 Million shares. get at me now or regret it later! :) im not here here to battle anyone. just want my cash.


Last edited by Vagnum; 10-24-2012 at 04:25 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 36
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy