All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 146
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 95
Usher New $10 Mil Lawsuit for Exposing ANOTHER Woman to STD
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside Krissy Taylor showcasing her skills
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
How Much You'd Have If You Saved $1 A Day For The Rest Of Your Life
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 5 years ago '06        #1301
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,647 | Props total: 7926 7926
was bored..just entered a few tickers

MSG looks good...bounced off 50 day ma and closed with a hammer
 5 years ago '11        #1302
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 o7media said:
Cool, but I don't send too many alerts out through my newsletter. Maybe like once or twice a month.

Activision hasn't rallied yet, you're not missing anything... yet

I have 40 contracts so far at .17. The ones at .65...you're talking about a different strike. I have the January 2013 $14 calls.
Thanks for the info. Again, I have to wait for Zecco to approve my application before I can start with the options trading. I'm not saying I have a bunch of money to spend, but I will say I don't give a damn. I just know that with high yield comes high risk (not always the other way around), but i'ma have to f*ck'n drop bombs if I wanna see some real money. I don't trust the money just sitting in my account anyway, i'll just spend it on something stupid as always. 3k in my savings will be gone in like 3 weeks and I will have no evidence as to where it went. I'd rather throw it into the void of the trading market then have it sitting under my care

In the next month i'ma be balls deep in this bi*ch and i'ma make her cum. I managed to turn a decent little profit in the past few months just in stocks but it's not good enough. Been following this thread for a while, haven't said anything but expect to see my ugly mug on here more often
 5 years ago '08        #1303
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$28,515 | Props total: 6815 6815
 GetuOne said:
Thanks for the info. Again, I have to wait for Zecco to approve my application before I can start with the options trading. I'm not saying I have a bunch of money to spend, but I will say I don't give a damn. I just know that with high yield comes high risk (not always the other way around), but i'ma have to f*ck'n drop bombs if I wanna see some real money. I don't trust the money just sitting in my account anyway, i'll just spend it on something stupid as always. 3k in my savings will be gone in like 3 weeks and I will have no evidence as to where it went. I'd rather throw it into the void of the trading market then have it sitting under my care

In the next month i'ma be balls deep in this bi*ch and i'ma make her cum. I managed to turn a decent little profit in the past few months just in stocks but it's not good enough. Been following this thread for a while, haven't said anything but expect to see my ugly mug on here more often

Well since you don't care you can buy my lifetime subscription for that $3k. Actually it's only $2,999.95 ....and you can keep that other nickel.


















 5 years ago '08        #1304
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$28,515 | Props total: 6815 6815
 o7media said:
Still in my NKE puts. Was down like 60% on them this morning from the fu*king analyst comments, but NKE had some pretty bearish trading after the gap up. Gave up all the gains, only down about 10% now.

Considering holding through earnings next week since the issue in China isn't getting better IMO.
 o7media said:
If its one thing I've learned, never buy a stock on earnings after it just missed the last quarter. So I'll probably be holding these. I have a conservative $84 - $85 price target. But could fall as low as $78 if it misses.

Well I sold my NKE puts for about a 20% profit last week. Should have held though, they had earnings today and are falling after it.

Issues in China, future orders lower than expected. Gross margins down and revenues from last year. But China continues to be the main issue.

Couple of my members are still holding the 90x puts I alerted, held through earnings. Should be a nice pay day for them tomorrow.
 5 years ago '06        #1305
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,647 | Props total: 7926 7926
 philly337 said:
was bored..just entered a few tickers

MSG looks good...bounced off 50 day ma and closed with a hammer
hit $40.36 today...going to keep going too

Really need to get back into stocks and invest some money
 5 years ago '08        #1306
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$28,515 | Props total: 6815 6815
 o7media said:
MTG common stock at $1.62 ...should see a nice run.

Huge volume on the January 2x calls. Someone betting big on this.

News out on MTG after the bell. Up 14% in the after hours
 5 years ago '11        #1307
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,438 | Props total: 81 81
I got you all covered - Keith Clark
 5 years ago '08        #1308
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$28,515 | Props total: 6815 6815
 KeithClark said:
I got you all covered - Keith Clark

 5 years ago '06        #1309
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,765 | Props total: 14620 14620
I got some plays for Monday

Pockets gonna be like
 5 years ago '06        #1310
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,765 | Props total: 14620 14620
lol Keith Clark I cant take you serious


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #1311
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$28,515 | Props total: 6815 6815
^^^^^


Definitely who you want to take stock advice from



 5 years ago '08        #1312
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$28,515 | Props total: 6815 6815
Any of you guys active on iHub?
 10-01-2012, 09:30 AM         #1313
Real Hustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Been watching IBM for about 2 weeks..it just broke some resistance.
 5 years ago '06        #1314
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,765 | Props total: 14620 14620
Making so much easy money buying and shorting $BIOF i love this stock. Over $1 swings on a small cap every single day
 5 years ago '11        #1315
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Rique said:
Making so much easy money buying and shorting $BIOF i love this stock. Over $1 swings on a small cap every single day
Yeah, I got $BIOF I just don't know when to sell, cuz I think it's gunna rally to $10 I have 100 shares at $5.08.
 5 years ago '08        #1316
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$28,515 | Props total: 6815 6815
They sent me a tweet today..... #95 on their list





Could have been higher up though
 5 years ago '06        #1317
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,765 | Props total: 14620 14620
 GetuOne said:
Yeah, I got $BIOF I just don't know when to sell, cuz I think it's gunna rally to $10 I have 100 shares at $5.08.
I shorted it when it hit $10 I kept covering then shorting over n over
 10-02-2012, 07:48 AM         #1318
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BIOF

ITS WHATS FOR DINNER

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE SHORTING THIS

 10-02-2012, 09:36 AM         #1319
Real Hustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn I had puts on CMG in my fantasy stock..wish I had bought the real puts..
 5 years ago '08        #1320
Snappy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$726 | Props total: 1 1
|'ve never traded options before, I just set up an account to do so...anybody have opinions on October 20th $8 RIM puts?!?!? They are selling for approx .35 cents right now....any way to approximate how much I can make from buying 10 contracts? I'm confused because not sure if its worth buying these...any help is appreciated cheers
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside You prolly gotta make 6 figures to cuff her
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Jul 20 - Texas woman traveling with 4-year-old daughter found with $2M..
81 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
101 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Thick Puerto Rican GILF still reppin Ruff Ryders, BX taking her for a r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Living In Texas Versus Living In New York
400 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
194 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Jul 20 - OJ SIMPSON WEARS YEEZY BOOST TO PROBATION HEARING!
40 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
56 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy