All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 252
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
188 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 208
Ohhh Fux I'm cumn hard!!! Day 12 nofap fail
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Carmelahabibi is a bad bi-ch!!!
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Female Middle School Teachers Run The Fade Apparently After Running Out..
82 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 5 years ago '10        #1041
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,650 | Props total: 2 2
$AAPL

Rique, I don't know if you trade options...but had you went long some calls at 516 you'd be looking like
 5 years ago '08        #1042
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,203 | Props total: 6326 6326
AAPL very bearish on the daily now... definitely looks like a double top.
 08-15-2012, 06:22 AM         #1043
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
AAPL very bearish on the daily now... definitely looks like a double top.
double top, accompanied by a shooting star + bearish volume.

I can see $AAPL pulling back to $620 at least, before it makes its next move.
 08-15-2012, 02:38 PM         #1044
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bought Sprint yesterday at 5.01.. It came back nice today. I left home it was at 4.89. If it could go to 6 it would be nice. My guess is that it has to go up at least marginal when the iphone drops
 08-15-2012, 05:06 PM         #1045
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 feardafoot said:
I bought Sprint yesterday at 5.01.. It came back nice today. I left home it was at 4.89. If it could go to 6 it would be nice. My guess is that it has to go up at least marginal when the iphone drops
I would take profits and run.. Sprint has been on an amazing run since May, up around 125% off the lows. Amazing.
 5 years ago '08        #1046
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,203 | Props total: 6326 6326
 o7media said:
I like SQNM too...someone loaded up on calls a few days ago. Yesterday there was news of insider buying and it jumped like 4-5% in the after hours. Not much but could be something coming soon.

SQNM was around $3.00 then. Now at $3.70
 08-16-2012, 08:35 AM         #1047
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
I would take profits and run.. Sprint has been on an amazing run since May, up around 125% off the lows. Amazing.
Yea Im a bit nervous on this, however, Citigroup raised Sprint's target to 6.50 from 6 this morning. If it can get to 6.50 that would be a decent payday for me.
 08-16-2012, 09:20 AM         #1048
Real Hustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 feardafoot said:
Yea Im a bit nervous on this, however, Citigroup raised Sprint's target to 6.50 from 6 this morning. If it can get to 6.50 that would be a decent payday for me.
you should be good..make sure you manage your risk..
 5 years ago '06        #1049
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,925 | Props total: 12958 12958
 iNsane said:
$AAPL

Rique, I don't know if you trade options...but had you went long some calls at 516 you'd be looking like
I know... but no options here

I been k!llin it this whole year HZNP put me way over the top especially since i bought so much of it so low and it flewwww

Money doing nothing, but front flips this year
 08-16-2012, 11:05 PM         #1050
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
SQNM was around $3.00 then. Now at $3.70
Unbelievable. I was watching this sucker when it was around the 2.80 low. Forgot about it!!!

 5 years ago '10        #1051
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,650 | Props total: 2 2
I'm waiting for a market top. I still think we have a couple points more to the upside in $SPX. I'm looking to short aggressively using $SPY September puts. On the sidelines till then.
 5 years ago '10        #1052
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,650 | Props total: 2 2
 TiPZ said:
double top, accompanied by a shooting star + bearish volume.

I can see $AAPL pulling back to $620 at least, before it makes its next move.
 o7media said:
AAPL very bearish on the daily now... definitely looks like a double top.
Sold weekly 645x $AAPL calls. In at .78 out at .95. Small flip. Done for the day ya'll

 iNsane said:
I see $AAPL 645 from here. Ignore the whipsaws unless it breaks major support. Trade around it (if that's what you do).



Last edited by Ambassador; 08-17-2012 at 10:17 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #1053
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,203 | Props total: 6326 6326
 iNsane said:
Sold weekly 645x $AAPL calls. In at .78 out at .95. Small flip. Done for the day ya'll







BS markets
 5 years ago '10        #1054
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,650 | Props total: 2 2
 o7media said:
BS markets
I'm still waiting to short $SPX using $SPY puts

I will get in on that trade. Believe that
 5 years ago '08        #1055
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,203 | Props total: 6326 6326
 o7media said:
I have 2 on my list for long term growth ...but I'm not a long term investor. Not patient enough lol

CEDC and EGHT are the 2 stocks.








[pic - click to view]








 08-19-2012, 05:28 AM         #1056
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
media, what do you look for in a stock for a long-term candidate ?
 5 years ago '10        #1057
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,650 | Props total: 2 2
 TiPZ said:
media, what do you look for in a stock for a long-term candidate ?
Long term? Wouldn't you check out fundamentals? Management, earnings, cash flow....
 5 years ago '06        #1058
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,925 | Props total: 12958 12958
 o7media said:






[pic - click to view]








 08-19-2012, 11:29 PM         #1059
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNsane said:
Long term? Wouldn't you check out fundamentals? Management, earnings, cash flow....
I'm guessing yeah.. but theres gotta be more to it than that.
 5 years ago '08        #1060
o7media 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$28,203 | Props total: 6326 6326
 TiPZ said:
media, what do you look for in a stock for a long-term candidate ?
 TiPZ said:
I'm guessing yeah.. but theres gotta be more to it than that.

Longterm it's all fundamentals.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Damn Kylie
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Kingdom Cum
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Shaq & Chuck Back At It... Big Aristotle Threatening The Fade
71 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside May 23 - Police: Woman Hands ‘Blunt’ To Officer During Traffic Stop
111 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside 10 Life Hacks That Will Change Your Adult Life
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dad gives son’s handmade cardboard Nintendo Switch a massive, heartwar..
78 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 23 - President Trump's $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal in a nutshell
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
182 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy