most viewed right now
Video inside Someone save Melania Trump from her husband :(
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Master P got the hook up!!
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '07        #1021
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 567 567
Does anyone know of any websites that have any historical 10 Q's and K's?
 4 years ago '10        #1022
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,650 | Props total: 2 2
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Does anyone know of any websites that have any historical 10 Q's and K's?

Type in the ticker. Click the financials tab and you're free to view quarterly or annual reports. It goes back as far as 5 years but you need to become a premium user to go back 10 years.

You can also "export" the data into excel and view it

Last edited by Ambassador; 08-11-2012 at 09:09 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #1023
space
space
space
What are you guys looking at this week? I'm waiting to get into $RGLD and possibly $CRM.
 4 years ago '05        #1024
feardafoot 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 0 0
 philly337 said:

hit $4.42 today did you buy?
No i didnt get in. Today i went all in on (S). Its at 5.01 now. Whole new window opens up now. It may be a slow climb but Sprint should jump.

Morning report per Fly

(S)Sprint upgraded at BofA/Merrill
As previously reported, BofA/Merrill upgraded Sprint...As previously reported, BofA/Merrill upgraded Sprint to Buy from Neutral. The firm upgraded shares based on increased estimates due to lower than expected Vision costs, better iDEN recapture rates, and lower service costs, among other reasons. Price target raised to $6 from $4.50.
 4 years ago '10        #1025
space
space
space
I sold $FIO for a very small gain. I missed the opportunity in $CRM
 4 years ago '08        #1026
o7media 35 heat pts35
space
space
$26,420 | Props total: 4593 4593
 feardafoot said:
No i didnt get in. Today i went all in on (S). Its at 5.01 now. Whole new window opens up now. It may be a slow climb but Sprint should jump.

Morning report per Fly

(S)Sprint upgraded at BofA/Merrill
As previously reported, BofA/Merrill upgraded Sprint...As previously reported, BofA/Merrill upgraded Sprint to Buy from Neutral. The firm upgraded shares based on increased estimates due to lower than expected Vision costs, better iDEN recapture rates, and lower service costs, among other reasons. Price target raised to $6 from $4.50.

Buying Sprint now is crazy.
 4 years ago '05        #1027
feardafoot 
space
space
 o7media said:
Buying Sprint now is crazy.
Why? Sprint has the best plans for the iphone, and the best rates. With the new iphone sales, people will be switching to sprint. If they are smart they will. No reason Spring cant reach at least half the heights of verizon.

Last edited by feardafoot; 08-13-2012 at 01:15 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #1028
space
space
space
Sprint has a lot of debt. They don't have $VZ or $T type of market share either. IMO they get bought out eventually.
 4 years ago '05        #1029
feardafoot 
space
space
 iNsane said:
Sprint has a lot of debt. They don't have $VZ or $T type of market share either. IMO they get bought out eventually.
Wow!! Interesting. I'll be watching closely. Today the forecast was bumped to 6. If it goes to 6 maybe i'll back away then
 4 years ago '08        #1030
o7media 35 heat pts35
space
space
 feardafoot said:
Why? Sprint has the best plans for the iphone, and the best rates. With the new iphone sales, people will be switching to sprint. If they are smart they will. No reason Spring cant reach at least half the heights of verizon.

Sprint's stock has doubled in the past 2 months. You honestly believe their valuation doubled due to the iPhone?

Their sales were better than expected, which is what caused this run in the hopes of a slight comeback. They'll never be half of Verizon, they'll never get anywhere close to them.

Sprint is a sinking ship, they only make money on the iPhone plans. In fact they lose money on the actual iPhone itself.

They may offer a better plan/rates now compared to Verizon and AT&T. But how long will it last? Sprint is a sinking ship, they can't afford to slash prices. They're competing with themselves.

And the fact that Apple themselves had worse than expected sales for their iPhone last quarter doesn't say much about demand continuing to grow at the rates they have been the past couple of years.
 08-13-2012, 01:47 PM         #1031
Real Hustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 feardafoot said:
I have sprint. All of this is true, but Sprint's service sucks compared to Verizon. Therefore the people will have to choose between saving or quality.
 4 years ago '08        #1032
o7media 35 heat pts35
space
space
 iNsane said:

If they wanted to buy them out they already would have.

The only 2 players that are available to buy them are T and VZ and regardless of it actually happening, and that's a big IF, it may not even be possible.

Don't forget that AT&T tried to buy T-Mobile and the government blocked the deal. It will create a monopoly.

Besides the fact that they don't even need to buy Sprint because it's a failing business. They can simply make them go bankrupt and take the tiny market share that way.
 4 years ago '10        #1033
space
space
space
 o7media said:
If they wanted to buy them out they already would have.

The only 2 players that are available to buy them are T and VZ and regardless of it actually happening, and that's a big IF, it may not even be possible.

Don't forget that AT&T tried to buy T-Mobile and the government blocked the deal. It will create a monopoly.

Besides the fact that they don't even need to buy Sprint because it's a failing business. They can simply make them go bankrupt and take the tiny market share that way.
Last I checked out Sprint, they were sitting on enough cash to absorb near term losses. Till then, they can find ways to unlock value. I highly doubt that to be honest.

Their marketing sucks. They don't invest enough cash (or effort for that matter) when trying to sell products. I don't like any of $T or $VZ advertising when I see them. But at least they know what the fu*k they're selling. $S is in no mans land. Their management is pathetic.
 4 years ago '10        #1034
space
space
space
I never got into $CRM. I would've for a quick flip like I did with $FIO but I missed it. I am not going long here. I heard some guy talking about 15,000 on the Dow. That suggests we're going lower. And now we have elections coming into play. Ill wait it out.
 4 years ago '08        #1035
o7media 35 heat pts35
space
space
 iNsane said:
Last I checked out Sprint, they were sitting on enough cash to absorb near term losses. Till then, they can find ways to unlock value. I highly doubt that to be honest.

Their marketing sucks. They don't invest enough cash (or effort for that matter) when trying to sell products. I don't like any of $T or $VZ advertising when I see them. But at least they know what the fu*k they're selling. $S is in no mans land. Their management is pathetic.

Sprint's CEO said last year if T-Mobile and At&t merge that Sprint would most likely go bankrupt. This was before the deal was blocked.

They may be able to absorb near term losses, but they're in the same boat as RIMM, Nokia, etc. Except that they're the provider.
 4 years ago '10        #1036
space
space
space
 o7media said:
Sprint's CEO said last year if T-Mobile and At&t merge that Sprint would most likely go bankrupt. This was before the deal was blocked.

They may be able to absorb near term losses, but they're in the same boat as RIMM, Nokia, etc. Except that they're the provider.
I agree.

Now, do us all a favor and uh, change your avy.

We all know the Rockets lost

Even the Nets won this offseason

I miss football though
 4 years ago '10        #1037
space
space
space
Still looking to get into $CRM. Looking at the 150x calls.
 4 years ago '10        #1038
space
space
space
If we reach 1410-1415ish on the $SPX. Ill start shorting aggressively. I would think we get weak data to back it up. We'll see.
 4 years ago '06        #1039
Rique 52 heat pts52
space
space
$36,087 | Props total: 9220 9220
 iNsane said:
I agree.

Now, do us all a favor and uh, change your avy.

We all know the Rockets lost

Even the Nets won this offseason

I miss football though
Nets won n lost at the same damn time
 4 years ago '06        #1040
Rique 52 heat pts52
space
space
$36,087 | Props total: 9220 9220
 Rique said:
Who bought up as much stock as they could yesterday?

Im k!lling it right now I have a short on Yelp
Bought MDSO at 20 n change on thursday bout to sell it soon
Bought apple at 516 yesterday
bought AINV at 6.80
Bought OXF at 6.80
Bought Sprint
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BLACK PANTHER - Martin Freeman Confirmed Set Photos Surface
27 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boris Kodjoe Outchea Tryna Turn His Son Into A Battyboi. Jaden Smith 2..
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
David Ayer just posted this on his Twitter
67 comments
2 days ago