All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 73
britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
55 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
9 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 5 years ago '08        #921
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,243 | Props total: 5423 5423
 o7media said:
Just hit this area. Broke it by 7 cents. Low of 135.58 ...we should get a decent bounce from here IMO.

Bouncing... back above 136. Up almost 50 cents since, nice move so far.
 5 years ago '10        #922
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,651 | Props total: 2 2
 o7media said:
Just hit this area. Broke it by 7 cents. Low of 135.58 ...we should get a decent bounce from here IMO.
Been sideways after bouncing off the LOD. Good call on the price target. A lot of whipsaws earlier this morning.
 5 years ago '10        #923
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,651 | Props total: 2 2
$XLE, $XLB, $XLF leading the decline as expected.
 5 years ago '08        #924
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,243 | Props total: 5423 5423
SPY 136.40 ..still going here. Up 75 cents from that bottom call earlier.
 5 years ago '10        #925
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,651 | Props total: 2 2
Not a bad comeback. We should move higher IMO. The Fed and ECB are both out of the way now. Quite predictable actually.
 5 years ago '08        #926
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,243 | Props total: 5423 5423
 iNsane said:
Not a bad comeback. We should move higher IMO. The Fed and ECB are both out of the way now. Quite predictable actually.



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #927
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,243 | Props total: 5423 5423
I'm holding puts. We're going lower...
 5 years ago '08        #928
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,243 | Props total: 5423 5423
Watching IT earnings tomorrow morning. Not in it, just watching based on the tape. Looking for a beat. It's not that volatile anyways.

 5 years ago '10        #929
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,651 | Props total: 2 2
 o7media said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #930
Rique 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,218 | Props total: 11284 11284
 iNsane said:
Are you waiting for a sell off to ensue so you can get some stocks for cheap? If we see a triple digit sell off, I'd suggest looking at some longer term plays. All depends how you feel about it though
Yeah I just wanna get some stuff cheap and hold for a couple months and sell it off. Any suggestions

and o7 you still like that avanir pharma? I think it can still hit the lower part of $2 before its a go
 5 years ago '06        #931
Rique 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,218 | Props total: 11284 11284
I clearly sold way too low on MDSO my godddddd

Up $15 from the price I bought it at in first post in this thread
 5 years ago '06        #932
Rique 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,218 | Props total: 11284 11284
Watching $YGE hope it keeps falling
 5 years ago '08        #933
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,243 | Props total: 5423 5423
 Rique said:
Yeah I just wanna get some stuff cheap and hold for a couple months and sell it off. Any suggestions

and o7 you still like that avanir pharma? I think it can still hit the lower part of $2 before its a go

I like it, earnings are soon. Someone bought a bunch of calls on it

I like SQNM too...someone loaded up on calls a few days ago. Yesterday there was news of insider buying and it jumped like 4-5% in the after hours. Not much but could be something coming soon.
 5 years ago '08        #934
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,243 | Props total: 5423 5423
 o7media said:
Watching IT earnings tomorrow morning. Not in it, just watching based on the tape. Looking for a beat. It's not that volatile anyways.


+7% ..beat on earnings.
 5 years ago '08        #935
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,243 | Props total: 5423 5423
 o7media said:
CLWR wow ...someone loading up on the December 2.00x calls.

28,000 bought so far in 2 blocks worth $420,000

Posted this last week on the 27th when CLWR was around $1.10. Now at $1.32 ..been doing well.
 5 years ago '04        #936
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,088 | Props total: 412 412
 o7media said:
Posted this last week on the 27th when CLWR was around $1.10. Now at $1.32 ..been doing well.
I bought CLWR about a year ago @ $3, held for about 8 months and sold it cause it wasn't performing.

So you use option purchases to kinda predict the actions of traders?
 5 years ago '08        #937
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,243 | Props total: 5423 5423
 o7media said:
Posted this last week on the 27th when CLWR was around $1.10. Now at $1.32 ..been doing well.
CLWR $1.42 ..flying. Huge buying here
 5 years ago '08        #938
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$27,243 | Props total: 5423 5423
 tdm2000 said:
I bought CLWR about a year ago @ $3, held for about 8 months and sold it cause it wasn't performing.

So you use option purchases to kinda predict the actions of traders?

I read the tape, not just on options but the stocks itself.
 5 years ago '06        #939
Rique 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,218 | Props total: 11284 11284
 o7media said:
I like it, earnings are soon. Someone bought a bunch of calls on it

I like SQNM too...someone loaded up on calls a few days ago. Yesterday there was news of insider buying and it jumped like 4-5% in the after hours. Not much but could be something coming soon.
 5 years ago '06        #940
Rique 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,218 | Props total: 11284 11284
Apple dividend 10 days away
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar IV
345 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Dani Dani Dani :willdatass: Them Thangs poking out them jeans :kgdatass2:
91 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside MizzTwerksum Has A Wardrobe Malfunction! (Big Booty Exposed)
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Mar 22 - Missing 15 year old girl "heinously raped" on FB live
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Hallie Jade Mathers
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
84 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
NFL Kiper's 3.0 Mock Draft
32 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Melina Can Do the Splits on This D1ck
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy