britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
55 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
9 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 years ago '08        #761
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
$27,243 | Props total: 5423 5423
 iNsane said:
....And you're looking at? $SPY?

Yeah...
 5 years ago '10        #762
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,651 | Props total: 2 2
 o7media said:
Yeah...
Ok. Yeah, that chart I posted was tracking the index, so I was breaking down the analysis in terms of the actual index

China GDP not as bad last night, and $JPM running these markets as usual

Good call, o7
 5 years ago '08        #763
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
Also grabbed some PCLN 605x July puts at 2.35. Looking for a move back down to $600 next week.
 5 years ago '08        #764
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 o7media said:
Back in ESRX. The July 57.5x calls at .22
ESRX is flying. Already up 100% on these.
 5 years ago '08        #765
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 o7media said:
ESRX is flying. Already up 100% on these.
.60 x .65 now. +180%

5 years ago '10        #766
space
space
space
Good calls man. $PCLN has been looking bearish the past few weeks. Especially after that huge gap up and uptrend when $AAPL had it's huge run.
 5 years ago '08        #767
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 iNsane said:
Good calls man. $PCLN has been looking bearish the past few weeks. Especially after that huge gap up and uptrend when $AAPL had it's huge run.

Thanks, yeah it's in a wedge on the weekly. I think it's finally ready to break down and head back to $600 ..maybe even as low as $575.

I ended up buying more and averaging down to 2.02.

Still holding my ESRX calls at .22. Closed at .51. Up 131% ...but holding because that weekly looks great
 5 years ago '08        #768
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 PaperBoy971 said:
Formula as the mathematical translation of a criteria. Let's say my strategy is shorting stocks that are entering a bearish trend, I could set my scans in order for it to bring up stocks whose chart formed a bearing engulfing pattern on the previous trading days for instance right ?
The formula would be something like ((C1>O1)AND(O>C)AND(O>=C1)AND(O1>=C)AND((O-C)>(C1-O1))) O being yesterday's opening price, O1 the day before. Then I would add other criterias like Price per share>10, Volume>200k, Stochastic>80 etc...in order to find potential stocks to trade.
That's just an example to explain what I meant, I hope it's clear enough. I really don't see a big platform like E-Trade not allowing traders to use formulas so I'm not too worried but I just wanted confirmation. My account won't be opened before next week.

Y'all are putting me on some good stuff I'm gonna look into fibonacci arcs and harmonic elliott wave right away.

My bad, forgot to reply to this. Yeah you can add in your settings to what Etrade allows. It's not fully customizable to how you're saying.

But it has options like min/max average daily volume, option volume, etc. I don't believe they have candlestick patterns for daily time frames (which is something I want too). They only offer it for intraday from 5 min up to 60 min patterns like doji's, bullish/bearish engulfing, etc.

Check out . That's the system they use for their scanner. I believe TDA and Scottrade use the same thing since it has their logos on that site.
 5 years ago '10        #769
space
space
space
 o7media said:
Thanks, yeah it's in a wedge on the weekly. I think it's finally ready to break down and head back to $600 ..maybe even as low as $575.

I ended up buying more and averaging down to 2.02.

Still holding my ESRX calls at .22. Closed at .51. Up 131% ...but holding because that weekly looks great
The trend if your friend

Do you use $AAPL computer? I'm looking to get a new one in a few months. I have no $AAPL products, and was never a fan of them...but those new MacBook's look so
 5 years ago '08        #770
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 iNsane said:
The trend if your friend

Do you use $AAPL computer? I'm looking to get a new one in a few months. I have no $AAPL products, and was never a fan of them...but those new MacBook's look so

Yeah I trade on my iMac. Got a 24".

I need to get a laptop too, probably won't be buying a Mac though since I'll only be using it for trading. But idk.
 5 years ago '10        #771
space
space
space
 o7media said:
Yeah I trade on my iMac. Got a 24".

I need to get a laptop too, probably won't be buying a Mac though since I'll only be using it for trading. But idk.
You wouldn't suggest trading on a Mac? Or that's just your preference?

I was looking at some Asus' laptops...they're pretty solid from the feedback I've been getting from a friend past few months. I'm looking for something top notch, and I haven't realized $AAPL really has been raping these other companies when it comes to design and performance.
 5 years ago '08        #772
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 iNsane said:
You wouldn't suggest trading on a Mac? Or that's just your preference?

I was looking at some Asus' laptops...they're pretty solid from the feedback I've been getting from a friend past few months. I'm looking for something top notch, and I haven't realized $AAPL really has been raping these other companies when it comes to design and performance.
I don't think it matters....

But lol at Asus

I'd definitely go for a HP, Dell, Sony, or something reputable. Not some craptop like Acer or Asus
 5 years ago '10        #773
space
space
space
 o7media said:
I don't think it matters....

But lol at Asus

I'd definitely go for a HP, Dell, Sony, or something reputable. Not some craptop like Acer or Asus
Damn

I never liked Dell, but I hear if you want reliability, it's either HP, Toshiba or Sony. I have an HP PC and it's lasted me five years. Most HP's apparently last only 3 years or so.
 5 years ago '10        #774
PaperBoy971 
space
space
$448 | Props total: 191 191
 Illuminated said:
^^^ It sounds like you're looking for some type of an algorithmic software. Some people create those themselves.
There's no way in hell I can create something like this from scratch. I barely know what I'm talking about here. But thanks I'll find a way for sure.
 iNsane said:
I know a lot of stocks off the top of my head. I stick to trading only a handful of them though. I only look at fundamentals for fun really. Never trade off them unless it's a long term investment or if I'm playing earnings. Rarely do, though.

Here is the site that got me started on HEW

You WILL need to buy his book, he breaks down his analysis and you'll get a better understanding.
Thanks I'm gonna take a look. I might not get the book right away though. Not trying to drown under all these new informations and methods.
 o7media said:
My bad, forgot to reply to this. Yeah you can add in your settings to what Etrade allows. It's not fully customizable to how you're saying.

But it has options like min/max average daily volume, option volume, etc. I don't believe they have candlestick patterns for daily time frames (which is something I want too). They only offer it for intraday from 5 min up to 60 min patterns like doji's, bullish/bearish engulfing, etc.

Check out . That's the system they use for their scanner. I believe TDA and Scottrade use the same thing since it has their logos on that site.
ahh intraday ain't gonna cut it. Maybe I could use a software for the scans and another one to pass the orders.
 5 years ago '08        #775
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 iNsane said:
Damn

I never liked Dell, but I hear if you want reliability, it's either HP, Toshiba or Sony. I have an HP PC and it's lasted me five years. Most HP's apparently last only 3 years or so.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Dell either. I'd probably go with Sony or HP. I hate Toshiba

You can check out overstock.com for discounted ones. But watch out for those refurbished ones
 5 years ago '08        #776
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 o7media said:
Back in ESRX. The July 57.5x calls at .22

Sold my ESRX calls at .82 and .87 this morning. About at 285% gain.

Caught the top. Too easy....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #777
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 iNsane said:

[pic - click to view]

This is his forecast for $SPX. Just updated it tonight.

This is a 30 minute time frame from what I know. Just so you understand, what happens on a smaller time frame dictates what will happen to a larger degree time frame, and so forth. So, when this 5 wave is complete, it will complete a move that's currently playing out on a larger time frame. It can be confusing, I know

I don't know. We shall see how it plays out

So this was clearly wrong .......

Which is why I don't like Elliot Wave.

5 years ago '10        #778
space
space
space
I don't understand how that's wrong?

We found support near 1325 last week. We recovered, as expected. It's wrong to a person who doesn't understand how to use it
 5 years ago '08        #779
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
 iNsane said:
I don't understand how that's wrong?

We found support near 1325 last week. We recovered, as expected. It's wrong to a person who doesn't understand how to use it

It shows a move down to 1312 ....

Even if you only take the move down to 1324 it shows a partial recovery after that.

We went to 1375 today, the highest the markets have been in 2 months. How is that a partial recovery?

I don't understand how that's anywhere close to being right.
 5 years ago '10        #780
space
space
space
 o7media said:
It shows a move down to 1312 ....

Even if you only take the move down to 1324 it shows a partial recovery after that.

We went to 1375 today, the highest the markets have been in 2 months. How is that a partial recovery?

I don't understand how that's anywhere close to being right.
You're right, it isn't a partial recovery.

The forecast posted above is just a guide, which followed through. The 1312-1318 is just another level of support that was expected, but it bottomed out near 1325 instead, which still makes the analysis valid. Today's new high clearly changes the "partial" recovery prediction. A move to mid 1380s sounds more like it. Ill try to post another analysis for $SPX tonight.

Last edited by Ambassador; 07-18-2012 at 03:30 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar IV
345 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dani Dani Dani :willdatass: Them Thangs poking out them jeans :kgdatass2:
91 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside MizzTwerksum Has A Wardrobe Malfunction! (Big Booty Exposed)
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 22 - Missing 15 year old girl "heinously raped" on FB live
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hallie Jade Mathers
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
83 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NFL Kiper's 3.0 Mock Draft
32 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Troy Ave Crosses Out Former Manager Hovain’s Face in Artwork for New S..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy