All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 130
Video inside Toronto rapper Robin Banks shot 9 times and paralyzed from the neck down
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 127
NBA The RICHEST NBA player who nobody knows about...
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
NBA DarealLambo "EX Step Father" Comes For His Son
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
BOX Well Damn Conor is out here giving Paulie Malignaggi that work
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 5 years ago '06        #461
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,782 | Props total: 14667 14667
C is going to pop o7 I just bought it too early
 5 years ago '08        #462
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$28,517 | Props total: 6832 6832
 Rique said:
C is going to pop o7 I just bought it too early
C is at $3.04 pre split pricing. It hasn't done sh*t in the last 3 years.... and it's the worst positioned bank fundamentally.


May pop short term, but that's it.
 5 years ago '08        #463
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$28,517 | Props total: 6832 6832
 o7media said:
PSX is nuts. Gonna break its IPO high soon IMO.
damn PSX still going. Just broke $32. IPO high at 32.60.
 5 years ago '08        #464
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$28,517 | Props total: 6832 6832
 o7media said:
damn PSX still going. Just broke $32. IPO high at 32.60.
And PSX just broke its IPO high. It was actually at 32.67 (IPO high) ...now at 32.70 and gaining.
 5 years ago '10        #465
beeboywhoo 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$4,054 | Props total: 1873 1873
question... i just started buying stocks in Jan . Around 1 stk a month, i have like 6 diff stocks, but im wondering if this is even the right way to invest [for me], im aiming for a long term so im just buying and holding no matter what...

stks i have right now , (vale , cedc, cigx, pal) <-- dont even bother checkin em, all negatives haha

thinking about just saying fuggit and getting some safe stks (dis , f , ge, mcd) and just putting monthly funds into a higher risk mutual and etf fund. opinions and thoughts?
 5 years ago '06        #466
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,782 | Props total: 14667 14667
 beeboywhoo said:
question... i just started buying stocks in Jan . Around 1 stk a month, i have like 6 diff stocks, but im wondering if this is even the right way to invest [for me], im aiming for a long term so im just buying and holding no matter what...

stks i have right now , (vale , cedc, cigx, pal) <-- dont even bother checkin em, all negatives haha

thinking about just saying fuggit and getting some safe stks (dis , f , ge, mcd) and just putting monthly funds into a higher risk mutual and etf fund. opinions and thoughts?
I like funds especially if you're just buying and holding. Check out PGSIX especially if you plan on holding for 5+ years you will make good money
 5 years ago '10        #467
beeboywhoo 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$4,054 | Props total: 1873 1873
 Rique said:
I like funds especially if you're just buying and holding. Check out PGSIX especially if you plan on holding for 5+ years you will make good money
Thx my g, i'd be happy with any roi over 10% which is still considerably low, but im holding this out for 20+ yrs
 5 years ago '06        #468
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,782 | Props total: 14667 14667
 beeboywhoo said:
Thx my g, i'd be happy with any roi over 10% which is still considerably low, but im holding this out for 20+ yrs
How much do you plan on putting in? Def check out PGSIX tho its a solid fund


Last edited by Rique; 05-10-2012 at 10:35 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #469
beeboywhoo 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$4,054 | Props total: 1873 1873
 Rique said:
How much do you plan on putting in? Def check out PGSIX tho its a solid fund
right now its a laughable amount, 250/mo .. I don't work, just go to college full time but im graduating in june.

after graduation im thinking of putting away 500 in a fund , to fund a business i plan on starting in ~7-8 years , and 2-300 in a retirement savings fund.

i peeped out PGSIX from my broker site (sharebuilder), but i guess the brokerage company is a pos and wont even let me buy it.

have you seen vfinx, or dia? opinions?
 5 years ago '06        #470
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,782 | Props total: 14667 14667
vfinx has a 3k min investment
 5 years ago '08        #471
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$28,517 | Props total: 6832 6832
 o7media said:
And PSX just broke its IPO high. It was actually at 32.67 (IPO high) ...now at 32.70 and gaining.
PSX up again today, high of $33.35 but sold off.
 5 years ago '08        #472
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$28,517 | Props total: 6832 6832
 beeboywhoo said:
right now its a laughable amount, 250/mo .. I don't work, just go to college full time but im graduating in june.

after graduation im thinking of putting away 500 in a fund , to fund a business i plan on starting in ~7-8 years , and 2-300 in a retirement savings fund.

i peeped out PGSIX from my broker site (sharebuilder), but i guess the brokerage company is a pos and wont even let me buy it.

have you seen vfinx, or dia? opinions?
DIA is the etf that tracks the Dow like SPY is for S&P. Basically you're betting on the markets.

IMHO I wouldn't go long the markets at this time. I believe we'll see a big market drop in the coming months so be careful
 5 years ago '08        #473
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$28,517 | Props total: 6832 6832
 Rique said:
$C is k!lling me right now
Banks getting k!lled in the after hours on JPM's credit loss. $800 Million.
 5 years ago '10        #474
beeboywhoo 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$4,054 | Props total: 1873 1873
 o7media said:
Banks getting k!lled in the after hours on JPM's credit loss. $800 Million.
I came back in this thread just to say this.. damn and still forseeing a q loss
 5 years ago '08        #475
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$28,517 | Props total: 6832 6832
Holy sh*t ARNA's drug got approved. $7.00 after hours



Wow those pharma's.....
 5 years ago '06        #476
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,782 | Props total: 14667 14667
 o7media said:
Holy sh*t ARNA's drug got approved. $7.00 after hours



Wow those pharma's.....
Always happens with pharmas:dancingcool:
 5 years ago '06        #477
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,782 | Props total: 14667 14667
I wish I could make these post only visible to ppl that post in the thread. A lot of ppl look at this thread every day and never post
 5 years ago '08        #478
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$28,517 | Props total: 6832 6832
 Rique said:
Always happens with pharmas:dancingcool:
wish i picked it up at 2.00
 5 years ago '06        #479
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,782 | Props total: 14667 14667
 o7media said:
wish i picked it up at 2.00
Im still holding HZNP hoping the same thing happens in July. They sent me some booklet in the mail about their drugs and it looked promising. Who knows though
 5 years ago '10        #480
reppinI85 
space
avatar space
space
$661 | Props total: 231 231
Do you guys do this full time or just on the side? Just curious
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside I might not pullout
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Jul 21 - Man who isn't father of child still owes child support
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Krissy Taylor showcasing her skills
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
How Much You'd Have If You Saved $1 A Day For The Rest Of Your Life
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Charlie Sheen's '9/11' Movie Trailer Blasted as 'Offensive' and 'Extrem..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside WTF Happened To Wild N Out?
130 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Jul 21 - Flordia Teens filmed, mocked drowning man
93 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy