All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 233
NBA Carmelo Anthony has been traded to OKC
438 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 184
NBA The king Lebron James claps back at Donald Trump
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 139
NBA Paul George already love his new teammates
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Is BOSKOE100's MoM BX Thottie Worthy?????????
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #381
o7media 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$28,845 | Props total: 7464 7464
 o7media said:
LNKD going back for its IPO high imo. Gonna grab some calls today.
Nice day for LNKD today. Took off in the last hour. Up about $5 from the lows today :dancingcool:
 5 years ago '07        #382
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,663 | Props total: 1754 1754
NKE up a full 1% even on this terrible day at the market
 5 years ago '08        #383
o7media 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$28,845 | Props total: 7464 7464
 JordanWest86 said:
NKE up a full 1% even on this terrible day at the market
Yeah NKE is going back to 52 week highs imo. Alerted the 115x May calls earlier today. Chart is looking nice for a breakout here
 5 years ago '11        #384
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 460 460
I'm curious to the quantity of stock you guys get when you do buy. Do you guys buy 10-20 stocks at a time?
 5 years ago '04        #385
htown 
space
space
space
$2,719 | Props total: 707 707
What are you guys strategies as far as closing a call. I missed an opportunity to double my money by not closing a contract in apple, I have a 600-April 21-contract for 9.18. It got up to the twenties around 10ish, the market closed at 11.40, still in the black, but obviously not as much...I guess what I wanna know is if you guys think this was a fluke occurrence or is this the way it always goes.
 5 years ago '08        #386
o7media 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$28,845 | Props total: 7464 7464
 htown said:
What are you guys strategies as far as closing a call. I missed an opportunity to double my money by not closing a contract in apple, I have a 600-April 21-contract for 9.18. It got up to the twenties around 10ish, the market closed at 11.40, still in the black, but obviously not as much...I guess what I wanna know is if you guys think this was a fluke occurrence or is this the way it always goes.
It wasn't a fluke. AAPL is very volatile, options doubling happen pretty much every day with it. For a lot of stocks, options have very large % gains.
 5 years ago '07        #387
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,663 | Props total: 1754 1754
 NateRight said:
I'm curious to the quantity of stock you guys get when you do buy. Do you guys buy 10-20 stocks at a time?
I usually buy about $2,000 into each company so depending on the sale price it could be a lot or a little. I bought over a hundred shares of BAC but then only 17 shares of NKE.

No one told me to do it that way and some people might not agree, thats just the way I did it.
 5 years ago '06        #388
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,525 | Props total: 16408 16408
 NateRight said:
I'm curious to the quantity of stock you guys get when you do buy. Do you guys buy 10-20 stocks at a time?
lol if you have 10-20 stock at a time money.
 5 years ago '08        #389
o7media 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$28,845 | Props total: 7464 7464
 o7media said:
ARNA getting k!lled again, down another 11% today at $2.43 lod.

21% gain on that short so far if anyone played it
ARNA a low of $2.06 today ... another big drop. Hope one of you fu*ks shorted it because I didn't



$3.08 to $2.06 ... +49.5% gain on a short.


Last edited by o7media; 04-18-2012 at 03:35 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #390
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,525 | Props total: 16408 16408
lol damnn that sh*t fell off the map dropping $1 on a $3 stock
 5 years ago '08        #391
o7media 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$28,845 | Props total: 7464 7464
 Rique said:
lol damnn that sh*t fell off the map dropping $1 on a $3 stock
Yeah, monthly/weekly charts were looking super bearish. Had a nice drop.

Daily looks like it may have found a bottom though. Maybe it'll go just a bit lower to $2.00 or a little under before bouncing. Should get a decent bounce though, tomorrow or Monday.
 5 years ago '08        #392
o7media 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$28,845 | Props total: 7464 7464
^^ and smh.. ARNA has options too, I didn't even know.

The 2.50x puts went from .11 to .47 through that drop. 327% gain
 5 years ago '06        #393
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,525 | Props total: 16408 16408
Trying to pick up some more HZNP if it moves closer to low 3's
 5 years ago '06        #394
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,525 | Props total: 16408 16408
I need some penny stocks. I got 1500 I wanna take a risk with
 5 years ago '08        #395
o7media 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$28,845 | Props total: 7464 7464
 Rique said:
I need some penny stocks. I got 1500 I wanna take a risk with
do options instead!
 5 years ago '08        #396
o7media 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$28,845 | Props total: 7464 7464
 Rique said:
Trying to pick up some more HZNP if it moves closer to low 3's
HZNP looks like sh*t chart wise...unless you're playing an FDA announcement or something?
 5 years ago '06        #397
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,525 | Props total: 16408 16408
 o7media said:
HZNP looks like sh*t chart wise...unless you're playing an FDA announcement or something?
All on FDA approval
 5 years ago '08        #398
o7media 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$28,845 | Props total: 7464 7464
 Rique said:
All on FDA approval
oh ok..gl then
 5 years ago '06        #399
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,525 | Props total: 16408 16408
Ebay is flying
 5 years ago '08        #400
o7media 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$28,845 | Props total: 7464 7464
 o7media said:
Yeah, monthly/weekly charts were looking super bearish. Had a nice drop.

Daily looks like it may have found a bottom though. Maybe it'll go just a bit lower to $2.00 or a little under before bouncing. Should get a decent bounce though, tomorrow or Monday.
There's the bounce on ARNA ... Up 8%
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Aurora Jolie could get it
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
221 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
Sep 22 - Asian Takes 7 Bullets From Cop Like A G *graphic video*
179 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside "Killa we did it man, I got your back forever, Dipset (I really mean i..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside And Yall Thought She Was GAY...............
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Demi Lovato Was Scared To Ask Snoop Dogg To Stop Smoking Weed In Her Ho..
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Harvard Study: Apple Slows Down old iPhones to Sell Millions of New M..
80 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Well Damn Drakes gives a tour of a Ferris Rafauli built mansion
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy