All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 232
So basically Lil Yachty got with this IG model and fans going crazy
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
 Image(s) inside Rapper featured on the mosts songs
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Yall still smashin Havana Ginger?
151 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Cardi b breaks lauryn hill record
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,521 | Props total: 16405 16405
SBUX looks like its going to make a big move. already near 52 week high n might climb after the big news today
 6 years ago '06        #22
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,521 | Props total: 16405 16405
AAPL will def take that leap to $600 before the year is over. Im still going to sell it soon though don't want too much tied up
 6 years ago '08        #23
o7media 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$28,830 | Props total: 7458 7458
 Rique said:
SBUX looks like its going to make a big move. already near 52 week high n might climb after the big news today
It already made the move. Option Monster reported the heavy call buying yesterday ahead of the news. I'm looking to short SBUX soon if I see the volume indicate so.
 6 years ago '06        #24
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,521 | Props total: 16405 16405
If XCO drops another .10 - .15 I might make the move
 6 years ago '07        #25
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 1001 1001
 Rique said:
AAPL will def take that leap to $600 before the year is over. Im still going to sell it soon though don't want too much tied up
$600 ... I could see that; at what price did you buy?
 6 years ago '06        #26
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,521 | Props total: 16405 16405
I bought at $516
 6 years ago '06        #27
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,521 | Props total: 16405 16405
thing about this market is its been doing so well there has to be some type of pullback soon I gotta pick a good time to sell off
 6 years ago '10        #28
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,662 | Props total: 5 5
I'm always expecting a big pull back to happen. That 200pt drop we had on Tuesday didn't even do any damage. That's why I always take profit when I see it, and never risk holding.
 6 years ago '06        #29
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,521 | Props total: 16405 16405
I loved tuesday man lol. Thats the day i made my buys
 6 years ago '06        #30
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,521 | Props total: 16405 16405
i feel like taking a risk n throwing some money in IDT i know its risky, but im up this year i wanna take a risk
 6 years ago '08        #31
o7media 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$28,830 | Props total: 7458 7458
Well Greece just defaulted so....
 6 years ago '04        #32
PrisonRules 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$25,664 | Props total: 3788 3788
 Rique said:
i feel like taking a risk n throwing some money in IDT i know its risky, but im up this year i wanna take a risk
i took at risk on sumn about 3 wks ago after i made 7k on it. i tossed 30 stacks in there hoping to dbl it the same wk and now a n*gga down 55%. come the 21st if it doesnt bounce back, im just sell and take that L. if i got to take that L tho...ima be pissed cuz itll take me a few months to recoup plus im going on a long vacay and probably wont be trading while im gone.

havent took an L this big since GM and Lear filed for reorganization in 2008
 6 years ago '06        #33
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,521 | Props total: 16405 16405
 2totimes said:
i took at risk on sumn about 3 wks ago after i made 7k on it. i tossed 30 stacks in there hoping to dbl it the same wk and now a n*gga down 55%. come the 21st if it doesnt bounce back, im just sell and take that L. if i got to take that L tho...ima be pissed cuz itll take me a few months to recoup plus im going on a long vacay and probably wont be trading while im gone.

havent took an L this big since GM and Lear filed for reorganization in 2008
how are you trading buying or calling options? 30 stacks on a gamble though damn you got balls. Which stock is it?

IDT is risky as hell, but this is a stock that can really leap


Last edited by Rique; 03-09-2012 at 08:09 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #34
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,386 | Props total: 29 29
ima go on etrade buy a stock wait for it to go up n sell it.................am i doing it right
 6 years ago '10        #35
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,662 | Props total: 5 5
 2totimes said:
i took at risk on sumn about 3 wks ago after i made 7k on it. i tossed 30 stacks in there hoping to dbl it the same wk and now a n*gga down 55%. come the 21st if it doesnt bounce back, im just sell and take that L. if i got to take that L tho...ima be pissed cuz itll take me a few months to recoup plus im going on a long vacay and probably wont be trading while im gone.

havent took an L this big since GM and Lear filed for reorganization in 2008
Friend of mine bought GM earlier last year, put 15k in it and now he's down about 53%it's one thing to stay positive but another to just take a loss and make your cash up on another trade. You can't wife a stock.
 6 years ago '04        #36
PrisonRules 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$25,664 | Props total: 3788 3788
 iNsane said:
Friend of mine bought GM earlier last year, put 15k in it and now he's down about 53%it's one thing to stay positive but another to just take a loss and make your cash up on another trade. You can't wife a stock.
exactly..thats y when 21st get here..im selling it regardless of where its at. i never hold nothing more than a week typically let alone a damn month. but this was too much money to pull the trigger quick.
 6 years ago '06        #37
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,521 | Props total: 16405 16405
 FappingFapstar said:
ima go on etrade buy a stock wait for it to go up n sell it.................am i doing it right
Read a book or something man. Im not even answering this question. You're probably trolling anyways
 6 years ago '10        #38
Shhon 842 heat pts842
space
avatar space
space
$18,949 | Props total: 23256 23256
 iNsane said:
I'm always expecting a big pull back to happen. That 200pt drop we had on Tuesday didn't even do any damage. That's why I always take profit when I see it, and never risk holding.
:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #39
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 1001 1001
What broker's do you guys use? Im going to start my account when I graduate in a few months and wanna know what you guys think about different brokers...
 6 years ago '08        #40
o7media 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$28,830 | Props total: 7458 7458
 Rique said:
SBUX looks like its going to make a big move. already near 52 week high n might climb after the big news today
 o7media said:
It already made the move. Option Monster reported the heavy call buying yesterday ahead of the news. I'm looking to short SBUX soon if I see the volume indicate so.
Shorted SBUX this morning when it was green. Fell about 1% since.

In the 52.5x March puts at .93 out at 1.21 for a 30.1% profit
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Never knew thighs could be this meaty
41 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
NFL ESPN censors Max Kellerman's NFL Ether
188 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Remember when it was proven that God does not exist
86 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
I know bae been posted plenty of times, sh-t why not once more😍😍
85 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Boxden literacy test
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Sep 20 - Huge D1ldo & Butt Plugs Found in 2000 Year Old Tomb.
55 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 13
PRIME BRITNEY SPEARS DOING GYMNASTICS YOGA IN GYM :mjwow:
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Sep 20 - FEMALE PRISONERS IN N. KOREAN CAMPS RAPED AND EXECUTED, THEIR..
91 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy