All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 170
NBA Barkley on the Warriors not going to the Whitehouse
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 140
NBA Carmelo Anthony has been traded to OKC
515 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 99
NBA The king Lebron James claps back at Donald Trump
187 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
NBA The Black Mamba Lakers Legend Kobe Bryant Claps Back at Donald Trump
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '06        #3221
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,525 | Props total: 16409 16409
This stock $LOOK is getting pumped and dumped left and right
 2 years ago '05        #3222
OD184 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$711 | Props total: 365 365
 Rique said:
This stock $LOOK is getting pumped and dumped left and right

[pic - click to view]


Thats exactly why I took half off because stocks that run always pool back now im looking for an entry point to pick up some Mo

[pic - click to view]

 2 years ago '06        #3223
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,525 | Props total: 16409 16409
In VLTC at @11 yesterday out today @12
 2 years ago '09        #3224
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$6,737 | Props total: 9225 9225
Finally got all my sh*t together... Gone start trading today
 2 years ago '05        #3225
OD184 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$711 | Props total: 365 365
 ahmadou1 said:
Finally got all my sh*t together... Gone start trading today

MY N***A. You bought something yet?

[pic - click to view]

 2 years ago '09        #3226
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$6,737 | Props total: 9225 9225
 OD184 said:
MY N***A. You bought something yet?

[pic - click to view]

Yessir I'm starting lite tho, bought some in Lenovo and Halo to start off.
 2 years ago '06        #3227
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,525 | Props total: 16409 16409
 ahmadou1 said:
Yessir I'm starting lite tho, bought some in Lenovo and Halo to start off.
HALO money
 2 years ago '09        #3228
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$6,737 | Props total: 9225 9225
 Rique said:
HALO money
 2 years ago '05        #3229
OD184 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$711 | Props total: 365 365
Anybody Whale Watches in here... Let me know if you found anything interesting...



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by OD184; 05-16-2015 at 06:50 PM..
 2 years ago '06        #3230
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,525 | Props total: 16409 16409
 OD184 said:
Anybody Whale Watches in here... Let me know if you found anything interesting...



[pic - click to view]

Never tried that. Have you had any success?
 2 years ago '15        #3231
GROWN TYPE 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$10,213 | Props total: 7810 7810
@

whats your thoughts on RL, Nke, C, URBN, Tencent Holdings ANY THOUGHTS
 2 years ago '15        #3232
Born Retarded 312 heat pts312
space
space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
 GROWN TYPE said:
@

whats your thoughts on RL, Nke, C, URBN, Tencent Holdings ANY THOUGHTS
What's up homie.
I'm bookmarking this post.
I'll respond to you tomorrow as they are not on my radar.
I know of them but I i'm not verse in their current business status, I typically only trade bluechips.
I will certainly give you some feedback tomorrow after I study up
Thanks for mentioning me.
 2 years ago '15        #3233
GROWN TYPE 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$10,213 | Props total: 7810 7810
 Born Retarded said:
What's up homie.
I'm bookmarking this post.
I'll respond to you tomorrow as they are not on my radar.
I know of them but I i'm not verse in their current business status, I typically only trade bluechips.
I will certainly give you some feedback tomorrow after I study up
Thanks for mentioning me.
Know doubt and good looking I look forward to your insight
 2 years ago '15        #3234
Born Retarded 312 heat pts312
space
space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
 GROWN TYPE said:
Know doubt and good looking I look forward to your insight
Anytime man, thanks.
Just a quick note.
I use to trade C YEARS ago, maybe 5, before their reverse stock split.
It was one of the first stocks that I owned more than $1000 worth.
Late half of last year through early this year I was trading $100,000 at a time (I'm self-employed when it comes to the market, so all personal cash)

Read, read, read is my biggest advise. Current news and trading fundamentals.
I would read the WSJ early in the morning before work and have CNBC playing in the background. At work I would be surfing nothing but financial websites.
 2 years ago '15        #3235
GROWN TYPE 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$10,213 | Props total: 7810 7810
 Born Retarded said:
Anytime man, thanks.
Just a quick note.
I use to trade C YEARS ago, maybe 5, before their reverse stock split.
It was one of the first stocks that I owned more than $1000 worth.
Late half of last year through early this year I was trading $100,000 at a time (I'm self-employed when it comes to the market, so all personal cash)

Read, read, read is my biggest advise. Current news and trading fundamentals.
I would read the WSJ early in the morning before work and have CNBC playing in the background. At work I would be surfing nothing but financial websites.
i dvr Mad Money and a few other but i get the info at the end of the day. its hard to be on my phone at work what apps are helpful? I'm holding C long
 2 years ago '06        #3236
Rique 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,525 | Props total: 16409 16409
 Born Retarded said:
Anytime man, thanks.
Just a quick note.
I use to trade C YEARS ago, maybe 5, before their reverse stock split.
It was one of the first stocks that I owned more than $1000 worth.
Late half of last year through early this year I was trading $100,000 at a time (I'm self-employed when it comes to the market, so all personal cash)

Read, read, read is my biggest advise. Current news and trading fundamentals.
I would read the WSJ early in the morning before work and have CNBC playing in the background. At work I would be surfing nothing but financial websites.
I cant wait to trade all day

Just hit and island on my phone trading stocks
 2 years ago '05        #3237
OD184 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$711 | Props total: 365 365
 Rique said:
I cant wait to trade all day

Just hit and island on my phone trading stocks
My top sites that I use constant are Yahoo, Barchart, Finviz and Marketwatch. I use the thinkorswim platform and have that open on my computer all day while I work with TraderTv on in the background. That all pretty much keeps me caught up on everything in the world.
 2 years ago '05        #3238
OD184 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$711 | Props total: 365 365
 GROWN TYPE said:
i dvr Mad Money and a few other but i get the info at the end of the day. its hard to be on my phone at work what apps are helpful? I'm holding C long
MadMoney is def a good look... Cramer is an O.G. in the game; Smart MF.
 2 years ago '04        #3239
hedake 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,376 | Props total: 8185 8185
what is the cheapest option out there for investing?
i was using td ameritrade, but after the first few free transactions, its about $10 per trade...any good cheaper alternatives?
 2 years ago '15        #3240
Lifestruggle 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 2748 2748
Man im bleeding chips on the FTSE today earlier i was down 70k now its down to 30k. First position i have bought without doing my usual homework and im suffering like a bi*ch

I should have bought the position today when it was really low i would have tripled my money

Good thing i have got great margins
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Aurora Jolie could get it
71 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Sep 22 - Asian Takes 7 Bullets From Cop Like A G *graphic video*
185 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 32
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
226 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside What the fu-k is going on in the basketball sports game genre ?
72 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Amazon looks to deliver Chipotle & Shake Shack
33 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside "Killa we did it man, I got your back forever, Dipset (I really mean i..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
NFL Trump attacks Kaepernick
603 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
T-Mobile and Sprint To Announce Their Merger In October
25 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy