All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - Police: Woman Hands ‘Blunt’ To Officer During Traffic Stop
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 10 YOUNGEST Moms Of All Time
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Shaq & Chuck Back At It... Big Aristotle Threatening The Fade
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '06        #3101
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$37,917 | Props total: 12945 12945
$ABBV broke $56 and its running like I said
 3 years ago '04        #3102
sugenutt 
space
space
$1,475 | Props total: 6 6
is it good time to buy APPL
 3 years ago '06        #3103
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
stml running
 3 years ago '06        #3104
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
 Rique said:
AEGR

I have faith I can buy in at $27-28
AEGR with good movement yesterday o7media
 3 years ago '06        #3105
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$STML this is a money machine right now
 3 years ago '06        #3106
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$ABBV next stop $59 then $60
 3 years ago '06        #3107
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
 propa23 said:
I Never Made Money Online Until Now

16k my 1st Week with this ------>

Too Easy ... Type in Your Name/Email for all the Exclusive Information

@

is this Hold Thats return?
 3 years ago '06        #3108
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
smh how is gopro still running
 3 years ago '06        #3109
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$LAKE at it again
 10-12-2014, 08:32 AM         #3110
MastaKilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it hard to understand them charts? sh*t look wild complicated im not good at math at all... Also how do you know how much you lost or wouldve lost if you invested (probably the better question since they tell you in the homepage) for example you bought 50 shares of something at 3 bucks and the stock goes down 1% or 0.6%?
 3 years ago '07        #3111
F.U.B.U. 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,944 | Props total: 2 2
Patient's death weighs on stock

Shares of Chimerix fell during the market's best day of the year Wednesday after the death of a person taking the company's drug to treat an Ebola infection.

The stock lost 32 cents, or 1%, to end at $32.91 but had been down much more during the day. Officials said Thomas Eric Duncan died after being the first confirmed case of a person with an Ebola in the U.S. Duncan was given Chimerix's experimental drug brincidofovir to help combat the infection.

The company's stock had been down as much as 15% during the day but recovered as the market rallied and investors absorbed the news. The shares have more than doubled in value this year as investors viewed the company's treatment as one of the most promising ways to deal with the Ebola outbreak.

On Tuesday, the company said its brincidofovir drug had good results for patients infected with certain respiratory diseases.

Speculators have been trying to find a way to profit from the Ebola outbreak. There is no cure to date. So far, the infection has k!lled thousands of people in West Africa, which is where it is most concentrated.

Investors speculated the drug from Chimerix would be a promising way to arrest the rise of the disease.

Another company involved in working on treatments for infectious diseases is Canada-based Tekmira Pharmaceuticals. That stock seemed to benefit a bit from its rival's setback. Shares of Tekmira added $1.12, or 5%, to end at $23.86 Wednesday. The company is working on a drug code-named TKM-Ebola. It's in trial phase, and investors hope it could be effective.

BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, which is also developing treatments for hard-to-cure diseases, added 49 cents, or 4%, to end at $11.76 Wednesday. The company is based in Durham, N.C., and is working on a range of treatments for infectious diseases, including the flu.
 3 years ago '06        #3112
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
I wish I wasnt invested in the market right now
 3 years ago '06        #3113
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
 F.U.B.U. said:
Patient's death weighs on stock

Shares of Chimerix fell during the market's best day of the year Wednesday after the death of a person taking the company's drug to treat an Ebola infection.

The stock lost 32 cents, or 1%, to end at $32.91 but had been down much more during the day. Officials said Thomas Eric Duncan died after being the first confirmed case of a person with an Ebola in the U.S. Duncan was given Chimerix's experimental drug brincidofovir to help combat the infection.

The company's stock had been down as much as 15% during the day but recovered as the market rallied and investors absorbed the news. The shares have more than doubled in value this year as investors viewed the company's treatment as one of the most promising ways to deal with the Ebola outbreak.

On Tuesday, the company said its brincidofovir drug had good results for patients infected with certain respiratory diseases.

Speculators have been trying to find a way to profit from the Ebola outbreak. There is no cure to date. So far, the infection has k!lled thousands of people in West Africa, which is where it is most concentrated.

Investors speculated the drug from Chimerix would be a promising way to arrest the rise of the disease.

Another company involved in working on treatments for infectious diseases is Canada-based Tekmira Pharmaceuticals. That stock seemed to benefit a bit from its rival's setback. Shares of Tekmira added $1.12, or 5%, to end at $23.86 Wednesday. The company is working on a drug code-named TKM-Ebola. It's in trial phase, and investors hope it could be effective.

BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, which is also developing treatments for hard-to-cure diseases, added 49 cents, or 4%, to end at $11.76 Wednesday. The company is based in Durham, N.C., and is working on a range of treatments for infectious diseases, including the flu.
Lol Ebola stocks are the only thing up right now my boy made a few grand of APT
 3 years ago '06        #3114
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
 MastaKilla said:
is it hard to understand them charts? sh*t look wild complicated im not good at math at all... Also how do you know how much you lost or wouldve lost if you invested (probably the better question since they tell you in the homepage) for example you bought 50 shares of something at 3 bucks and the stock goes down 1% or 0.6%?
Easiest way is just figuring out how many shares you have. If I have 100 shares of a stock and it goes up $1 thats $100 or if it goes up .50 thats $50. So if you have 50 shares of a stock and it goes up .25 then you should take the $50 and multiple it by what the stock went up .25 thats $12.50.
 10-13-2014, 10:44 AM         #3115
MastaKilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Easiest way is just figuring out how many shares you have. If I have 100 shares of a stock and it goes up $1 thats $100 or if it goes up .50 thats $50. So if you have 50 shares of a stock and it goes up .25 then you should take the $50 and multiple it by what the stock went up .25 thats $12.50.
Thanks man. Pastor rique thanks for educating us you a god we are not worthy I'm start getting into stocks once I got my money up and read a few books then come here religiously to read your sermons what do you think of penny stocks you know how to go about buying those and looking for potential winners/increases. I hear you gotta have a straight pump and dump approach to those everyone advises not to take the chance with them though
 3 years ago '06        #3116
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
 MastaKilla said:
Thanks man. Pastor rique thanks for educating us you a god we are not worthy I'm start getting into stocks once I got my money up and read a few books then come here religiously to read your sermons what do you think of penny stocks you know how to go about buying those and looking for potential winners/increases. I hear you gotta have a straight pump and dump approach to those everyone advises not to take the chance with them though
I dont really mess with the pennies, but theres ppl making a k!lling on this ebola craze right now. If thats what you're looking for you might want to look into Ebola stocks
 10-13-2014, 10:53 AM         #3117
MastaKilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
I dont really mess with the pennies, but theres ppl making a k!lling on this ebola craze right now. If thats what you're looking for you might want to look into Ebola stocks
You trolling wit the ebook thing right? and nah I want to do the old fashioned way like you but if done the right way it's faster to become rich wit penny stocks . At least that's what it seems like you know Maybe I can test the landmarks make a good amount then deal with regular stocks after that I wouldn't get too reliable with the pennies tho. I know the risk
 3 years ago '06        #3118
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
 MastaKilla said:
You trolling wit the ebook thing right? and nah I want to do the old fashioned way like you but if done the right way it's faster to become rich wit penny stocks . At least that's what it seems like you know Maybe I can test the landmarks make a good amount then deal with regular stocks after that I wouldn't get too reliable with the pennies tho. I know the risk
Nah I meant Ebola thats currently k!lling ppl lol
 3 years ago '06        #3119
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$APT is k!lling it wow my boy made so much off this I missed it smh
 3 years ago '06        #3120
Rique 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
My boy grabbed $APT at $6.06 I wish I did smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kingdom Cum
25 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Kylie
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Nicki Minaj Confirms Nas Is Banging Her Out
237 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Florida bi🌴ches: Part II (__pocahontasx3)
24 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - President Trump's $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal in a nutshell
163 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dad gives son’s handmade cardboard Nintendo Switch a massive, heartwar..
63 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Well Damn T.I. confronts Tiny about dealing with Floyd Mayweather. Hear her ex..
283 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maxim Top 100 (I Will Just Focus On #1) She's Not Even Smash/Pass Worthy
27 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy