All Things Stock Market Thread

most viewed right now
 130
Image(s) inside Wiz Khalifa brought flowers to Pablo Escobar tomb
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 116
I said it must be the ass 'cause it ain't ya face.
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 101
Never be this guy young bulls
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
NBA Charlamagne The God speaks on people hating LaVar Ball & speaks on black f..
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 3 years ago '06        #3041
Rique 54 heat pts54 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,282 | Props total: 11474 11474
 philly337 said:
Damn man I don't know what to think of it...on the weekly looks really bearish (should drop to 50 day ma) but the daily looks like a toss up. I wouldn't buy because im not confident either way but since you're in already and not.in options id keep holding. Even if it does drop to.support I believe it will bounce back up and make new highs...just would have to wait a little longer
Yeah its going 60+ just going to take time
 3 years ago '06        #3042
Rique 54 heat pts54 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,282 | Props total: 11474 11474
ABBV might finally be going up
 3 years ago '07        #3043
HustlenFlow 
space
space
space
$76 | Props total: 0 0
Forgot all about this site, but anyway Friday I bought QCOM, MTW, & MRCY...and I went short on CTGX.

And the week before I bought SPY and WFC


Let's see how these all play out...
 3 years ago '07        #3044
HustlenFlow 
space
space
space
$76 | Props total: 0 0
Just bought LOJN at 5.22...
 3 years ago '06        #3045
Rique 54 heat pts54 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,282 | Props total: 11474 11474
Finally in the green on ABBV
 3 years ago '06        #3046
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$26,764 | Props total: 5042 5042
 Rique said:
Finally in the green on ABBV
You don't mess with options? If abbv moves like it should options will be up huge
 3 years ago '06        #3047
Rique 54 heat pts54 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,282 | Props total: 11474 11474
 philly337 said:
You don't mess with options? If abbv moves like it should options will be up huge
Not yet Im thinking about messing with covered calls. Cant wait to cash in on this ABBV
 3 years ago '06        #3048
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$26,764 | Props total: 5042 5042
 Rique said:
Not yet Im thinking about messing with covered calls. Cant wait to cash in on this ABBV
Yea def look into options. Your 10% gain will prob be a multi bagger on calls
 3 years ago '06        #3049
Rique 54 heat pts54 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,282 | Props total: 11474 11474
$GILD on its way to 100
 3 years ago '06        #3050
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$26,764 | Props total: 5042 5042
Abbv vlosed above 50day ma for you rique

coca cola looks good too (should get through resistance)
 3 years ago '06        #3051
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$26,764 | Props total: 5042 5042
Wow didnt even see the after hours on ko....just looked at chart and looked good (actually saw a few days ago when it was coming off the 200 day ma)
 3 years ago '06        #3052
Rique 54 heat pts54 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,282 | Props total: 11474 11474
 philly337 said:
Abbv vlosed above 50day ma for you rique

coca cola looks good too (should get through resistance)
All profit from here its finally trending up wish I bought more now. Plus it has a dividend which has been rising
 3 years ago '06        #3053
Rique 54 heat pts54 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,282 | Props total: 11474 11474
Damn what the hell stuff trending down now
 3 years ago '06        #3054
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$26,764 | Props total: 5042 5042
 Rique said:
All profit from here its finally trending up wish I bought more now. Plus it has a dividend which has been rising
Wtf happen? Some news drop? I'm at work but that sh*t took a nosedive
 3 years ago '06        #3055
Rique 54 heat pts54 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,282 | Props total: 11474 11474
 philly337 said:
Wtf happen? Some news drop? I'm at work but that sh*t took a nosedive
I'm at work too no clue everything is down now
 3 years ago '06        #3056
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$26,764 | Props total: 5042 5042
 Rique said:
I'm at work too no clue everything is down now
Looks like Russia/Ukraine conflict
 3 years ago '06        #3057
Rique 54 heat pts54 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,282 | Props total: 11474 11474
ABBV coming for that Hep C money
 3 years ago '04        #3058
xiahadix 
space
avatar space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 769 769
 Rique said:
ABBV coming for that Hep C money
quick question, so i bought a 3 monsanto options for $2.82. i did a call with the strike being at 115. It expires Sep14. Today those contracts are worth $4.35 per. Its about a $460.00 profit. Should i sell? Should i wait. Should i sell and then see what else is out there worth buying? Excuse me if i explained any of this wrong. I am still learning and trying to figure this stuff out as i go
 3 years ago '06        #3059
philly337 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$26,764 | Props total: 5042 5042
 xiahadix said:
quick question, so i bought a 3 monsanto options for $2.82. i did a call with the strike being at 115. It expires Sep14. Today those contracts are worth $4.35 per. Its about a $460.00 profit. Should i sell? Should i wait. Should i sell and then see what else is out there worth buying? Excuse me if i explained any of this wrong. I am still learning and trying to figure this stuff out as i go
With options you have to watch time decay. If you feel it will go up hold. I think it will continue on the uptrend. At least to the 50 day ma which is another $1+

Good buy..chart looked great...Only thing you gotta worry about it if the negative news affecting the overall market brings it down but its still holding strong while others are dropping
 3 years ago '04        #3060
xiahadix 
space
avatar space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 769 769
 philly337 said:
With options you have to watch time decay. If you feel it will go up hold. I think it will continue on the uptrend. At least to the 50 day ma which is another $1+

Good buy..chart looked great...Only thing you gotta worry about it if the negative news affecting the overall market brings it down but its still holding strong while others are dropping
Man my biggest regret is not jumping on them 2 yrs ago when they were 82.00 per share. I knew they were going to move up but i just didn't know sh*t back then about stocks and honestly i still don't but im trying. Now there at 118 per, i could have made some good doe
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside pinkyfromtheblock
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside What Would You Do In This Situation? (If It Was Real Of Course)
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
So since FOX watches Boxden...
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Queen Kunta Back! Iggy Azalea Returns To Save Hip Hop With Her Fat A$$ ..
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Mar 25 - Popcorn. Ready...Pres. weighing asking Paul Ryan to resign as..
34 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside One of the main games i wish they would remake/remaster
80 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Even Time Magazine Is Covering The Kendrick Bodying Drake Story
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
NFL Michael Irvin: Ezekiel Elliott Needs To Learn How Big Being A Cowboy Is
51 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy