Video inside Rakim dresses outdated and speaks on 444
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mystery creature spotted in Scottish countryside
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Keap. I think it's time to start suing some people. Time to drop dat gavel..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Ray Allen responds back to Celtic fans
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '08        #2921
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
space
$28,515 | Props total: 6815 6815
 philly337 said:
But have fun writing essays I'm done lol

Resistance just below 64. If it gets through that will ride support and go to big resistance at around 66
And if it doesn't reach $64 you won't post because you're a joke
 3 years ago '08        #2922
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
space
Let's start listening to people who don't even trade. I think there's a guy at my gym who likes a couple of stocks, I'll get his advice on what to do buy tomorrow

at people who think they know what they're talking about when they're too afraid to do it themselves
 3 years ago '06        #2923
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$27,647 | Props total: 7924 7924
 o7media said:
Let's start listening to people who don't even trade. I think there's a guy at my gym who likes a couple of stocks, I'll get his advice on what to do buy tomorrow

at people who think they know what they're talking about when they're too afraid to do it themselves
Says the guy who wanted to put 3k in an account and let me trade because his followers were taking my picks over his on his own site
 3 years ago '06        #2924
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
And if it doesn't reach $64 you won't post because you're a joke
 3 years ago '08        #2925
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
space
 philly337 said:
go back to making slurpies habib

I said it was going to break the 50 day ma...I said it looked like it maybdrop.beforehand..the fu*k are you even talking about you frail f*ggot. On here talking tough like we aint seen ur pic looking like an arab cancer patient

Im.telling you where the resistance is so.you cant talkbthat hindsight bullsh*t..ive said a million time where the buy should have been made ( this morning after is closed above the 50 day ma which is said a week ago).

And ur "confirmation" that you wont tell anybody lol. Again I laybthe sh*t out...my confirmation is breaking the 50 day ma, macd histogram going positive, macd about to cross, rsi and slo sto looking good...gove resistance points to watch...you say "my confirmation"

You began trading 5 years and prob dont have over 10-20k...it's why you guard ur portfolio with ur life. Dudes like rique got no issue telling you he got 30k to play with because he's making money. You constantly pick bad times to buy..always get in early or too late...have watched it for 5 years

Go to sleep bi*ch

Lmao you've seen my pic? Post it then f*ggot.

You said it may go down, it may go up, it may do nothing ..no sh*t f*ggot. All stocks do that.

I've been trading 5 years and have no money?

Even your arguments are bullsh*t claiming I have no money and you know what I look like? Did I hurt your feelings pus*y?

You don't trade because you're broke and you don't know what the fu*k you're doing. You've watched me trade for 5 years lmao..

I don't know what I'm Doing but you were the clown asking me for advice about your failed bingo hall and telling me how you were broke trying to sell it

fu*kin clown
 3 years ago '08        #2926
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
space
 philly337 said:
Says the guy who wanted to put 3k in an account and let me trade because his followers were taking my picks over his on his own site
Again, complete bullsh*t like everything you say. I would never give you $3k let alone anyone else.

In your other post you claim I'm broke and now you say i wanted to give you $3k

fu*king idiot
 3 years ago '08        #2927
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
space
 philly337 said:
Ill make more on this house in flipping than you've made in the 5 years you've been trading

Better go back to selling rugs
You're not flipping sh*t but burgers you lying f*ggot
 3 years ago '06        #2928
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
Lmao you've seen my pic? Post it then f*ggot.

You said it may go down, it may go up, it may do nothing ..no sh*t f*ggot. All stocks do that.

I've been trading 5 years and have no money?

Even your arguments are bullsh*t claiming I have no money and you know what I look like? Did I hurt your feelings pus*y?

You don't trade because you're broke and you don't know what the fu*k you're doing. You've watched me trade for 5 years lmao..

I don't know what I'm Doing but you were the clown asking me for advice about your failed bingo hall and telling me how you were broke trying to sell it

fu*kin clown
Again not sure if you can read or not but clearly stated it will go up..said it would drop down beforehand though. Just like I'm telling you if it breaks 64 it will test supprt before it goes to 66...doesnt mean I'm saying it will go.down fu*k boy

And lol..I sold my bingo hall for a profi, sold my bar for a profit, and will flip this house for a profit

And this pus*y would smack you across ur mouth and take ur goat f*ggot

Last edited by philly337; 07-25-2014 at 09:24 PM..
 3 years ago '06        #2929
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
Again, complete bullsh*t like everything you say. I would never give you $3k let alone anyone else.

In your other post you claim I'm broke and now you say i wanted to give you $3k

fu*king idiot
Oh do now you're going that happen lol...tou dont got friends or something? Internet that important you gotta lie? And never said you were broke. Id guess you have about 10-15k in ur portfolio..but you def aint doing it like you claim
 3 years ago '06        #2930
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
You're not flipping sh*t but burgers you lying f*ggot
Is that why you was asking advice on it
 3 years ago '08        #2931
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
space
 philly337 said:
Again not sure if you can read our not but chalky stated it will go up..said it would drop down beforehand though. Just like I'm telling you if it breaks 64 it will test supprt before it goes to 66...doesnt mean I'm saying it will go.down fu*k boy

And lol..I sold my bingo hall for a profi, sold my bar for a profit, and will flip this house for a profit

And this pus*y would smack you across ur mouth and take ur goat f*ggot
You didn't make sh*t on anything. That's why you have no money to trade, you said it yourself you broke bi*ch.

lol another internet thug making empty threats. Would love to see you actually do something

Go to sleep and dream about making money pus*y.
 3 years ago '08        #2932
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
space
 philly337 said:
Oh do now you're going that happen lol...tou dont got friends or something? Internet that important you gotta lie? And never said you were broke. Id guess you have about 10-15k in ur portfolio..but you def aint doing it like you claim
Show me when I said that. I offered to pay for your $8 iHub membership because you were too broke to afford that

I never once offered to fund an account for you or anyone else I'm not fu*kin stupid like you

Doing it like I claim? I never claimed anything, I don't sit here and talk about how much I make so you even a.ssuming a number I have in my account is fu*kin stupid

Show me once where I said I was making such and such amount f*ggot or stfu
 3 years ago '06        #2933
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
You didn't make sh*t on anything. That's why you have no money to trade, you said it yourself you broke bi*ch.

lol another internet thug making empty threats. Would love to see you actually do something

Go to sleep and dream about making money pus*y.
Because I just pu 35k into renovations

Last edited by philly337; 07-25-2014 at 10:48 PM..
 3 years ago '08        #2934
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
space
 philly337 said:
Because I just pu 45k into renovations
Oh you did, well since you said it in the internet it must be true.

You put $45k into renovations but can't $500 in a brokerage account
 3 years ago '06        #2935
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
Show me when I said that. I offered to pay for your $8 iHub membership because you were too broke to afford that

I never once offered to fund an account for you or anyone else I'm not fu*kin stupid like you

Doing it like I claim? I never claimed anything, I don't sit here and talk about how much I make so you even a.ssuming a number I have in my account is fu*kin stupid

Show me once where I said I was making such and such amount f*ggot or stfu
Get the fu*kkkkkkkk outta here...this guy
 3 years ago '06        #2936
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
Oh you did, well since you said it in the internet it must be true.

You put $45k into renovations but can't $500 in a brokerage account
I'm not fu*king with stocks unless I have 10k to invest..the fu*k I'm going to do with $500

Go lay down habib
 3 years ago '08        #2937
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
space
 philly337 said:
Get the fu*kkkkkkkk outta here...this guy
That's what I thought. You can talk about how you've seen my pic and ,y trades and how you know how much I have in my trading account but have absolutely nothing to back any of it up

At the end of the day you have no money to trade, but I'm the broke one

You are truly a f*ggot.
 3 years ago '08        #2938
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
space
 philly337 said:
I'm not fu*king with stocks unless I have 10k to invest..the fu*k I'm going to do with $500

Go lay down habib
So you don't have $10k

This fu*kin clown has the nerve to call other people broke
 3 years ago '06        #2939
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
That's what I thought. You can talk about how you've seen my pic and ,y trades and how you know how much I have in my trading account but have absolutely nothing to back any of it up

At the end of the day you have no money to trade, but I'm the broke one

You are truly a f*ggot.
I just bought a 140,000 home and put 35k into It...keep reaching habib

So you ainy a little tiny bald headed arab dude?
 3 years ago '08        #2940
o7media 44 heat pts44
space
space
Anyway, this broke f*ggot is getting blocked.

If any real traders want to discuss real trading then cool. Let's not talk Monopoly money though, I don't have time for that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
66 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You prolly gotta make 6 figures to cuff her
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Thick Puerto Rican GILF still reppin Ruff Ryders, BX taking her for a r..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Man Divorces Wife On Their HONEYMOON After Seeing her w/ NO MAKEUP
111 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jul 19 - Why Americans are having less sex
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside NICKI MINAJ wants you to know she sucks all her nikkas off
83 comments
19 hours ago