Video inside Bow Wow givin men advice n Gille responds
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Report: LeBron/Kyrie beef stemmed from incident involving Kyrie father
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
134 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Season Opener: Carmelo's Thunder vs Kristaps Knicks 10/19 8:00pm
403 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '06        #2901
Rique 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
$39,773 | Props total: 16752 16752
Lets get this money boxden. Everyone is about unity besides o7 lol cant knock his hustle though
 3 years ago '06        #2902
Rique 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
$AEGR smh $31.27 now
 3 years ago '06        #2903
Rique 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
 Machiavelli said:
I'm gonna buy $BX right now.
whats your target $42?
 3 years ago '08        #2904
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$29,192 | Props total: 7756 7756
 Rique said:
Lets get this money boxden. Everyone is about unity besides o7 lol cant knock his hustle though
huh?

I post a ton of sh*t in here. Just posted EA, MLNX, BID, DRH, KS, etc all in the last week or so.

You're the one always stingy with the biotech info.

But that's cool, keep doing you. I'll keep doing me.
 3 years ago '08        #2905
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Machiavelli said:
If he were I'd be willing to buy some stock
Even if it's a pump and dump OTC?
 3 years ago '06        #2906
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,509 | Props total: 9794 9794
 philly337 said:
Byi looking like its going to shoot up soon..once it gets over that 50 day ma..I know you was looking for an entry point o7...
 philly337 said:
What do you mean lol. I'm looking at it to break the 50 day ma (which I think ot will) even if it went against everything I said nobody is 100% accurate so fail to realize what ur getting at. Going back to work...but ill be watching
 philly337 said:
The weekly isbthe only thing that makes me think ot might drop a little more first before breaking the 50..the 50 day ma is the buy point...was just letting o7 know because it tested it today and I know he was looking for an entry
Byi closed above the 50 day ma yesterday and continued up today. Other indicators looking great...macd histogram in uptrend going positive, macd crossing over, rsi rolling, slow sto went positive in uptrend

3 years ago '08        #2907
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 o7media said:
So if BYI sells off in the next few days then what...
 philly337 said:
What do you mean lol. I'm looking at it to break the 50 day ma (which I think ot will) even if it went against everything I said nobody is 100% accurate so fail to realize what ur getting at. Going back to work...but ill be watching

philly337 said:
Byi closed above the 50 day ma yesterday and continued up today. Other indicators looking great...macd histogram in uptrend going positive, macd crossing over, rsi rolling, slow sto went positive in uptrend

Not even trying to argue.. sold off after you said it would go higher.. it just gained all that back over the past week.

If you would have gone long on 7/14 when you posted that you'd be down due to time decay. August 65x calls closed at 1.30 on 7/14. Currently trading 1.00 x 1.20.

It's easy to come back now and say it went higher after it failed the first time. Eventually given a large enough time frame you can come back and say it's higher. But if you were actually in the trade you would have lost money.

Those calls fell to .55 from 1.30. Even if you would have held til now you'd still be down and that's throwing risk management out of the window.

That's why like I said there's a big difference in calling something out and actually trading it. It's hindsight.

And not even trying to be offensive although you may think that

It's like the MLNX trade I posted 2 weeks ago. Stock was trading around $35. I never entered.. it's now trading at almost $45. August calls went up 500-600% but doesn't mean had I bought I would have made all that because they more than doubled prior to earnings and I wouldn't have risked my profits by holding through them. And it definitely doesn't mean I called it going up 500-600% because I didn't. I made absolutely nothing on it.

It also had nothing to do with technicals. Nobody could explain how the stock went from $35 to $45 in a couple of weeks with indicators. Another reason why short term traders fail in this market, and again this is fact, not an opinion. Look up the statistics if you don't believe me.
 3 years ago '06        #2908
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
Not even trying to argue.. sold off after you said it would go higher.. it just gained all that back over the past week.

If you would have gone long on 7/14 when you posted that you'd be down due to time decay. August 65x calls closed at 1.30 on 7/14. Currently trading 1.00 x 1.20.

It's easy to come back now and say it went higher after it failed the first time. Eventually given a large enough time frame you can come back and say it's higher. But if you were actually in the trade you would have lost money.

Those calls fell to .55 from 1.30. Even if you would have held til now you'd still be down and that's throwing risk management out of the window.

That's why like I said there's a big difference in calling something out and actually trading it. It's hindsight.

And not even trying to be offensive although you may think that

It's like the MLNX trade I posted 2 weeks ago. Stock was trading around $35. I never entered.. it's now trading at almost $45. August calls went up 500-600% but doesn't mean had I bought I would have made all that because they more than doubled prior to earnings and I wouldn't have risked my profits by holding through them.

It also had nothing to do with technicals. Nobody could explain how the stock went from $35 to $45 in a couple of weeks with indicators. Another reason why short term traders fail in this market, and again this is fact, not an opinion. Look up the statistics if you don't believe me.
Wtf? Wasnt even going at you..

Second I clearly stated on every occasion that buy point would be once it broke the 50 day ma which just happened yesterday. I also said based on the weekly it looked like it may drop before it broke the 50. I called the sh*t pin point as long as it continues. This morning (after it closed over the 50 day ma...which you said was a lagging indicator and was obvious resistance) would have been the buy point...so not quite sure what you read in my posts but I was very clear the 50 day ma was the resistance it needed to break and I felt it would
 3 years ago '08        #2909
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 philly337 said:
Wtf? Wasnt even going at you..

Second I clearly stated on every occasion that buy point would be once it broke the 50 day ma which just happened yesterday. I also said based on the weekly it looked like it may drop before it broke the 50. I called the sh*t pin point as long as it continues. This morning (after it closed over the 50 day ma...which you said was a lagging indicator and was obvious resistance) would have been the buy point...so not quite sure what you read in my posts but I was very clear the 50 day ma was the resistance it needed to break and I felt it would
lol..

So if the buy point was today what are you bragging about? That it got back above the 50ma? Stocks cross the 50ma all the time, that's not a call.. that's just waiting it out because eventually it will happen.

Makes no sense at all.

And moving averages are lagging indicators, you make it sound like I'm just saying that to say it. That's a fact. Do you understand what a lagging indicator is? I never said it's not resistance, I said relying on it is stupid.

Basically your entry would be today. If it goes lower now it won't matter because whenever it does go up whether it's a 2 or 3 days or a week from now you will come back and say it went higher.

The buy point should have been on July 17th, not today. There was a clear morning star pattern put in on the daily. You were wrong. The stock is up almost 5% since then. Buying now is just chasing. Is what I'm saying hindsight? Not according to you, because you're doing the same exact thing.
 3 years ago '06        #2910
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
lol..

So if the buy point was today what are you bragging about? That it got back above the 50ma? Stocks cross the 50ma all the time, that's not a call.. that's just waiting it out because eventually it will happen.

Makes no sense at all.

And moving averages are lagging indicators, you make it sound like I'm just saying that to say it. That's a fact. Do you understand what a lagging indicator is? I never said it's not resistance, I said relying on it is stupid.

Basically your entry would be today. If it goes lower now it won't matter because whenever it does go up whether it's a 2 or 3 days or a week from now you will come back and say it went higher.

The buy point should have been on July 17th, not today. There was a clear morning star pattern put in on the daily. You were wrong. The stock is up almost 5% since then. Buying now is just chasing.
Lol ok buddy
 3 years ago '08        #2911
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 philly337 said:
Lol ok buddy
 3 years ago '08        #2912
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
Btw BYI broke the 50ma before today and went lower. Clearly, on the chart. So there goes your theory out of the window

But of course, difference between real trading and hindsight trading.
 3 years ago '06        #2913
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
Btw BYI broke the 50ma before today and went lower. Clearly, on the chart. So there goes your theory out of the window

But of course, difference between real trading and hindsight trading.
Uh no it didn't...Keep digging a whole lol

The 50 day ma was clearly resistance. And please tell me ur not talking about the day and went above and did not close above it? Anybody who knows sh*t about technical analysis knows in order to break resistance it needs to close above it on volume

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '08        #2914
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 philly337 said:
Uh no it didn't...Keep digging a whole lol

The 50 day ma was clearly resistance. And please tell me ur not talking about the day and went above and did not close above it? Anybody who knows sh*t about technical analysis knows in order to break resistance it needs to close above it on volume

[pic - click to view]

Keep digging a whole....

So you're not only waiting for it to cross it but to close above it. Umm ok. So you're basically chasing because it's already up 5% or so from the lows. And of course you're not going to give a price target and time frame (something that's required for real trading) because if it only gains 1% and sells off again you'll say that's all there was for the run.

Again, your analysis is hindsight. You said it MAY go down further last week but it was a good time to buy above the 50ma.

All you're doing is saying every single possibility and whatever happens in a week you quote and say your analysis was right.

Hindsight trading. No matter what happens or how long it takes, you're always right. Let me know when you try this with real money. Until then your arguments are invalid.

I remember in 2009 when I said AAPL was going higher. It's a lot higher since then. I must be Warren Buffet with that amazing call.

I bet the markets will either go down or up next week. When I'm right ill quote myself and brag about the amazing call and potential profits people could have made shorting and/or going long. Great strategy

Last edited by o7media; 07-25-2014 at 08:30 PM..
 3 years ago '06        #2915
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
Keep digging a whole....

So you're not only waiting for it to cross it but to close above it. Umm ok. So you're basically chasing because it's already up 5% or so from the lows. And of course you're not going to give a price target and time frame (something that's required for real trading) because if it only gains 1% and sells off again you'll say that's all there was for the run.

Again, your analysis is hindsight. You said it MAY go down further last week but it was a good time to buy above the 50ma.

All you're doing is saying every single possibility and whatever happens in a week you quote and say your analysis was right.

Hindsight trading. No matter what happens or how long it takes, you're always right. Let me know when you try this with real money. Until then your arguments are invalid.

I remember in 2009 when I said AAPL was going higher. It's a lot higher since then. I must be Warren Buffet with that amazing call.

I bet the markets will either go down or up next week. When I'm right ill quote myself and brag about the amazing call and potential profits people could have made shorting and/or going long. Great strategy
 3 years ago '08        #2916
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 philly337 said:
Exactly.

3 years ago '06        #2917
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
Exactly.

Aint nothing exactly about it..it talking out ur a.ss habib. I never said it was going both ways and very clear to anybody who can read I said it was going up and the buy point was one it broke the 50 day ma. The only mention I made of dropping was that it looked like it could drop a little more before breaking the 50 (which it did...never once said this was a stock to.short). Let me bold since ur having trouble

philly337 said:
Byi looking like its going to shoot up soon..once it gets over that 50 day ma..I know you was looking for an entry point o7...
 philly337 said:
 philly337 said:
The weekly isbthe only thing that makes me think ot might drop a little more first before breaking the 50..the 50 day ma is the buy point...was just letting o7 know because it tested it today and I know he was looking for an entry

I could not be more clear...nothing hindsight about it

Ur the saltiest dude ive seen on this site. I told you byi was dropping when you were looking at it go long (waiting on confirmation...never say whatvthe confirmation is...so when it tanks like it did you can say ur confirmation never happened..then when out happens a month later you can claim that's what you were waiting on).

I explain every indicator I'm looking at and what it's going to do
 3 years ago '06        #2918
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
But have fun writing essays I'm done lol

Resistance just below 64. If it gets through that will ride support and go to big resistance at around 66
 3 years ago '08        #2919
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 philly337 said:
Aint nothing exactly about it..it talking out ur a.ss habib. I never said it was going both ways and very clear to anybody who can read I said it was going up and the buy point was one it broke the 50 day ma. The only mention I made of dropping was that it looked like it could drop a little more before breaking the 50 (which it did...never once said this was a stock to.short). Let me bold since ur having trouble

I could not be more clear...nothing hindsight about it

Ur the saltiest dude ive seen on this site. I told you byi was dropping when you were looking at it go long (waiting on confirmation...never say whatvthe confirmation is...so when it tanks like it did you can say ur confirmation never happened..then when out happens a month later you can claim that's what you were waiting on).

I explain every indicator I'm looking at and what it's going to do
Actually I said I'm waiting on MONTHLY confirmation and that it was a long term play. I never once said I entered yet, on fact I said multiple times that I hadn't entered because it didn't receive the confirmation yet.

You literally said it may go down, but if it goes up then it's a buy. Your analysis is "May and if"

Are you trading real money? No, why not? Because your analysis is fu*kin hindsight and you'd lose your a.ss if you were trading, which is why you don't. Not that bullsh*t excuse you give about it being tied up elsewhere because you can be trading with a couple hundred bucks if you wanted to which you supposedly don't have but you can invest $150k in homes or whatever.

You're a fu*kin clown

Who the fu*k gives advice on sh*t they don't even do. I'd rather listen to Jim Cramer than your bullsh*t.

Oh and if BYI goes up you'll come back and say look the calls went up 10.000% because you'll take the lowest point to the highest point like a fu*kin retard.

You don't trade real money so you don't actually understand how real trading works, entries, exits and one of the most important things which is risk management. None of this exist in your world of Monopoly money
 3 years ago '08        #2920
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 philly337 said:
But have fun writing essays I'm done lol

Resistance just below 64. If it gets through that will ride support and go to big resistance at around 66
And if it doesn't reach $64 you won't post because you're a joke
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
116 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
37 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Days In Houston (Tsu)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Heath Ledger Got Christian Bale To Actually Punch Him While Shooting ..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - cable cartel strikes back - internet only price headed to at least $8..
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
69 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy